Recurring Wolf Dream; Spirit Animals?

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by cloud potato, May 12, 2020.

1. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

for the last two nights as i would fall asleep id dream of a giant shadow wolf as large as a mountain top with glowing red eyes. the first night, just before sleep, i prayed to god for help with something and a literal orb flashed while i was praying which startled me. as i went to sleep i saw this mountain with the extremely large wolf looking down and who knew i was there which terrified me.
    last night as i went back to sleep i again saw this giant wolf at the top of the mountain except this time he had just one smoking red eye. this time i was racing up the mountain, with anger and impatience, i was throwing people out of my way to get to the top. when i made it my emotions disappeared and i was stretched out and merged into the giant wolf completing his set of eyes. when i did this in a half asleep half awake state i started to hear and chant a aum sound. this morning trying to recall the experience brought a tone in my ear.

when i was younger i had a dream of celestial wolves. they had feathers running alongside their backs and the leader of the pack had blue light in the center of its forehead.

i think spirit animals are real. not sure what to make of my recent visit from this type of intelligence or how to communicate further. seems spirit animals appear on their own time and are usually delivering a message.

2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma...

Wolves are important to Native Indian Americans, especially Husky Dogs. They say that when a Husky dies it joins the Northern Lights and when the Lights ‘dance’ across the sky at night, it’s all the wolves/dogs running happily.

I’m sorry I don’t have much more to add to this, but maybe someone else can shed more light and I can?

Eva x

tanker likes this.
  3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Spirit animals are definitely real. I often dream of lions trying to guide me somewhere.

You have enough details there to look into specific symbolic meanings. Maybe that'll help you interpret your dreams

4. cloud potato

thanks, i'm just feeling happy to be alive to the magic. lately i've been experiencing this, "merging" with other spirits which i am better trying to understand. i do see this as an aspect of myself- between fear, anger and impatience. there's plenty, as you've said, to give some serious thought to. hoping to keep myself open to further discoveries! :)

Paul Carpenter likes this.
  5. cloud potato

found some pictures that come pretty close to the most recent wolf experience and the celestial wolves. looking at the meaning as a totem i am feeling its message is aligning with whats been bothering me. weird part is i wasn't even conscious of it, but as i read more into the symbolism and their works in the dream world i am really resonating.... also wrote some inspiration that came from the wolf totem...

guardians descend, new moon, old lands, reclaim your dreams
    gods land, gods land!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]