Regression therapy

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Grel, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Grel

Grel A Quebecker stuck in an American body

Allo... I haven't tried it. I have to admit if it works for the seeker, it raises a set of questions in terms of possibly distracting the soul from learning or growth.
    -Grel

Antigone likes this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

I don't think it will distract the soul. My personal belief is that your Higher Self/Spirit Guide/What Ever will prevent you from remembering anything that could get you too far off your chosen path (if there is a path you choose before incarnating, that is).
    There are people for whom it simply doesn't work. Others have been able to heal phobias and even health issues. Then, there are many people who won't even consider it. Who never ever thought about reincarnation. To me, this looks like you won't be able to retrieve any memories if they could interfere with what ever you're re for. I also believe that working with a therapist could speed healing or what ever up a bit. Probably takes a lot longer when you are on your own.
    Wish I could work with a therapist. Would help me to focus and put the puzzle pieces together. Self-regression just isn't the same.

3. Antigone

Antigone Senior Member