Reincarnating Without Your Soul Group Question

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Zeven, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Zeven

Zeven New Member

Hi. I'm new here and signed up first and foremost because I have a question that I hope someone can answer here, a question with no answer I can find within (or without) that has caused me a lot of pain in this incarnation.

I have strong reason to believe that I died fairly young (late 30's) in my last incarnation and that my soul group are still incarnated here now, albeit much older, from my last life, the very last one I died young in. Why would one choose to do that, reincarnate alone, while your group is still living?--- and if you knew them and approached them and told them who you are would think you're a loon.

I believe I reincarnated right after I died, very little to no time space in between, and now I am alone in this life, while my group is still living out theirs, the one I used to be in, and I regret this, for obvious reasons. Any advice on how to cope with this would be appreciated as well.

Thank you to anyone who can provide an answer.

2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi! A warm welcome to you!

So did I (in the 1970's), die quite young, I mean. Was Anna back then. Died and left my family with the responsibility of caring for our kids (husband, father still alive), I was reborn just a couple of years later.

I understand all too well how much you must miss them. I don't have a good answer on how to cope with it, except that you will be reunited again someday. One can think of it as people going off to school and work - and we all have different jobs to do and then we come home again, and we're together. I strongly suspect my daughter in this life has once been Anna's Italian mother. She told me when she was a really small kid that this is how it works, that she took care of me when I was little and now I take care of her :)

I found Anna's family - many years later- and none had certainly died when Anna did. I have come to the conclusion that one can have soulmates that belong to one big soul group, only they are then divided within. A bit like an apple -one can cut it in half and voila - one has two soul groups in different life times ;)

/Li La

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    KenJ and Zeven like this.
  3. Zeven

Zeven New Member

Hi Li La,

Thank you so much for responding. Your story is very moving, very emotional, and I thank you for sharing, and for your advice and words of wisdom.

However, I feel the need to be more specific and elaborate. I have not made any long term connections with anyone in this life. I have met many, but relationships of all kinds do not last very long, simply because our life paths change and we move in different directions. And the connections aren't very strong, otherwise we would remain in each other's lives. I see everyone around me with the same individuals for long stretches of their lives, close connections with their blood family and/or non blood families. I have never found such connections, again, otherwise we would have, any one of the people I have known, one way or another, stayed in each other's lives. It's really as simple as that.

This isn't the reason I believe (actually it's a knowing) that my soul group from my last life is still living the last life I was a part of with them; it goes much deeper than that. But it's evident. I guess I am hoping someone would know why my soul would do this to the self that is here, leave me alone in this life. I don't mind it, being alone, nor having strong connections, but not for as long as it has been. I just do not connect with people; I feel very little bond with all who I've known because at best, the people I've known are from a soul group close to my own, but are not my own.

For having known so many people in this life, one would think I would have at least a few of them in my life long term. Yet I have always felt something was missing, then finding out why....it is beyond me why I would subject myself to this. Hoping someone, perhaps you would know why. I've spent so much time with myself in this life, doing soul work to equal 3 lifetimes. When is enough enough, ya know? Never found someone I feel close enough to to marry, never having children, no relationship with blood family due to their abusive/unhealthy behaviors. For as caring and outgoing I am, it's really soul crushing to be without anyone I can call a true connection.

I know this reply has gone on for quite a bit. I suppose because I have kept this to myself my entire life and am now only reaching out, so it's in turn all coming out, lol.

In sum, I just need to know the "why" of it. Why would I come back, with an outgoing, people loving personality, just to be alone having no long term bonds? The longest I have ever had a relationship of any kind was 3 years. That's pretty short-term (and I'm 39). And like you, I died in the late 1970's. But it appears you have found these connections I speak of lacking. You're married, have children, etc.

Thanks again Li La/Anna.

Li-la likes this.
  4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Registered

Dying young is part of the risks of being a Soldier, I've always died young
    One of the reasons for not reincarnating within your soul group(s) is due to that, the other is most likely the invention of the internet where it's easier to get in touch with people that you seemingly don't know
    I've found a few, some on here, that I'll swear have been part of my soul group or atleast know from one or more previous lives

Zeven likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Emeritus

Hi Zeven, your loneliness is palpable. First, as you probably recognize, there is a reason why you chose this lifetime by yourself - whether really alone or planned to seem like it. Second, I'm sorry that you have not connected with someone or a group of people, it's hard to deal with - perhaps after all this time of experiencing it you have shut yourself off a bit?

Zeven likes this.
  6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

There is free will, so "things" happen, and we don't always end up as we planned.

Soulmates that planned a life together may end up not connecting, they don't live what they expected, and sometimes one of them dies prematurely. In such a situation, that soul might decide to re-join the physical in the proximity of its soulmate, live, interact, and progress together on different terms than originally intended. The two soulmates might still click in some way.

I believe to be in such a situation in this life, me being the one living on.

Zeven and KenJ like this.
  7. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Zeven!

Thank you so much right back, you're welcome, I'm so sorry you are in the situation you're in. I agree it is very important to feel connected to someone. It is not about the amount of people one have in one's life, it is the connections one have. If you're background/blood family have abusive/unhealthy behaviors I'm thinking they most likely have effected you in one way or another, even though you might think you are fine with it. I had a childhood friend who's both parents were alcoholics. She was the most social and nice person there was, but she was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Running, running. Then one day she had to stop. She had to get help and I'm so glad she did.
    I had almost given up on love and thought it was not for me when all of a sudden he was just there - my future husband. Before that I remember thinking - should it be this hard? Should relationships be this hard? Should I feel so alone? My heart was almost filled with sadness because I knew there was more to it. Your life is not over yet and maybe the best is to come. Maybe later you will be looking back at what you have written when things has changed for you. If one would have asked me before in my past if I thought I would live the life I am living right now I would say no. But things do change.

Best Wishes
    Li La

Zeven likes this.