Reincarnation and Patience

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Deborah, Jun 2, 2007.

1. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks Deborah, I have two OM CDs that I have not yet played, I fear that my wife thinks I'm a little "touched in the head" already - taking it slow right now.

Deborah likes this.
  2. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Does your wife believe in visions & reincarnation?

OBE isnt a good thing when you are in low emotional condition, your mind wander to place that u dont want to be. Sometimes, u can learn life lesson thru your emotional state, even not during meditation, but thru your life issues.
    How?

All u have to do, just observe, analyze, reflect & work on each of your destructive emotion. They are actually the same clues as visions, but more thru your heart than your mind eye. Maybe you are more receptive in your heartcakra.

When I had really unpleasant visions, I started to slow down with spiritual practice & focus more on wordly, and try to work on my destructive issues thru my heart directly from the issues in my life routines.

Let me give u example, "anger", when u r mad, observe how your heart responds, this is how I identify mine, I feel the tense, strong pull & heavy breathing to speak in anger, feel the painful stab feeling in heart cakra, my voice start shaking. So when u start noticing this symptoms, u must immediately stop giving reaction to source of your anger, so all these symptoms can disappear immediately, focus more on your inhalation & exhalation & drop the subject and have a little break, once u r calm, u can analyze why u r angry, what is it so important for u that it made u mad, reflect on yrself, imagine u r the person that u r mad at, how would u feel if u were in her position & being treated that way by u.

When u know the answer & the other person is calm also now, try to find solution, if possible together, remove whatever that cause anger from both parties. Keep reminding yourself, "anger is not real, it is just our own illusive neg reaction, I still can choose to be calm & fill myself with love. Endure... endure.... just for 5 mins." Communicate this way with your mind to control your brain until u cool down

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  3. KenJ

Myna, my wife is on-the-fence about reincarnation, it creates conflicts with the religion she grew up with.

4. Myna

Myna Humanoid

Just like hubby /laugh

But try not to push too much, if it leads u to an argue.

I stop talking about such things to hubby, try to balance between my practice & live with him without thinking such things at all. Coz if reincarnation & vision thingies cause u troubles; then, it would serve an oppose effect and surely it is not the right path.

Sometimes, this is actually good to keep u grounded, when the spouse has opposite belief.
    I do believe everything was arranged this way, so that you could keep balance. When one is extremely desperate need a spiritual answwr, they could just get lost; thus, having someone to pull u out from such wrong direction, is not bad at all.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  5. KenJ

Agreed!

6. AnswerSeeker

AnswerSeeker Member

It has been somewhat frustrating, as I've been searching on and off for more than 18 years, and information does come slowly, yet there have been times when I put this quest on a back burner and tried not to think about it at all, which delayed any progress. As you say, it takes patience... Perhaps certain information is not meant to come immediately? I've learned to see patterns of synchronicity in life and I think that the way such data comes is not random.

Also there are memories I am afraid of (as I search for certain details I'm aware when I eventually find them they will bring back a lot of pain). But since they are unresolved the drive to find them is not stopped by fear.

My best guess is hope (that it will all be clear someday and there will be closure in some way, which I presently don't have since I keep searching).

7. KenJ

Finding them and seeing them "outside of yourself" as a viewer is an excellent way of eliminating those fears - or at least bringing them to a manageable level.

8. AnswerSeeker

AnswerSeeker Member

I can with some aspects; others are more difficult, but regardless, it's worth it. Thank you for the encouragement.

Deborah likes this.
  9. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

It's been thirty years now. Of patience, discovery and finding 'why" I am. I am always surprised, not always aware until it hits me over the head...lolol but enjoying the journey. I hope this thread helps others understand. It's a life long quest, be open to the unexpected and change is good.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  10. AndreaFrances

AndreaFrances Member

I agree patience is very important! I've been open to the idea of past lives for five years.There were times I really wanted to know something and got nothing and then there times I wasn't trying at all and got a huge piece of information! It definitely comes on its own time.And it seems like it tells you when you need to know.But it's hard! There are times I almost feel left out..like hey that's me and my souls life..why can't I bring it all up at once?

11. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

You probably should be glad. Like I should be. Because from what I have heard from others, getting too much at once can make what ever issues you have much worse. Can be overwhelming. Might take much longer to overcome PL baggage when you are getting the whole package at once and not step by step. Thinking of it, I am now grateful that I never was able to force it.
    EDIT: fixed a typo

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Jim78 likes this.
  12. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I agree SeekerOfKnowledge. I got too much in too short of a timespan myself.

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.