Reincarnation and sexuality/gender identity?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by somesurrealkid, Nov 28, 2017.

1. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Active Member

I compleatly agree with you. I just wish I could impart the wisdom on the modern era of my experiences as a male who had body dysmorphia in a previous lifetime. I had to figure out some safe coping mechensims for that era. It wasn't easy, but it showed me that there are hard things that men have to do in order to keep their families, especially women safe, and how to find little ways to love yourself.

2. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Active Member

and maybe we could message each other if that's easier?

3. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

I’ve been male in all but this life and one other that I can recall. I’m straight and I’m not transgender but I have been told that I have a very masculine personality and body language even though I LOOK really feminine.

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

My soul seems to like androgynous or intersex incarnations. I only have one confirmed life in which I was fully male (though I've been told that I had kind of delicate features), was married to a lovely woman and had a daughter. I've had other incarnations (even very ancient ones) in which I was ambiguous or feminine looking though biologically male. I don't remember a long list of past lives but this current one is the first in which I am born biologically female and, personally, I'd rather stick to that. But I guess that depends on my soul's choices, not necessarily on my current desire to reincarnate as a woman. I guess that it's always me, in the end.

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. TruroNE

TruroNE Senior Registered

I'll have to read this. Maybe it will explain why I was such an odd kid.

I was a big, what some call, 'Tom Boy' as a child. It just seemed right to me. I cut my hair short, I wore boys clothes. (Although it was slacks and a button up shirt most of the time.. so, yes, i was "that kid" in my school) Once I got to junior high, I started to conform to what the other girls were wearing. I grew my hair out and started to dress more feminine. I've always found it a struggle to be feminine. It's like it doesn't come naturally to me, so I have to act it out sometimes. I am attracted to men, I've got a husband and child now. And thank god my man accepts me for all my weirdness, haha.

However, I wouldn't say I'm totally NOT attracted to females. There's always that little something that I can't explain.

6. Wes

Wes New Member

I've always felt like this in a way. I identify most comfortably as bisexual in this life, so who I liked in previous lives could go either way.

7. Shiriya

Shiriya Member

I found often in previous incarnations when I'm a male, my preference naturally leans towards women and when I am born female, vice versa to men. I dunno if there's a term for this, but there's that from what I've seen from snips of other lifetimes.

8. CydonianKnight

CydonianKnight New Member

I've come to this forum just to create a similar topic (which I did); I was born a female in this life, and there's this strong pull toward having relationship with women. But frankly, I would be much comfortable having them as a guy. I'm sure I've been one in majority of my previous lives.