Reincarnation baffles me

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jim78, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

I dunno if we are extensions of God Truthseeker. Its my experience that we have free will. I also hold the same belief as you about contrast. If I hadn't of been homeless I wouldn't be able to feel the depth of gratitude I feel now for having a home for instance. Its just that this belief I have on contrast, conflicting ideas creating progression and the dichotomy of man found me staring into the gates of hell. Now I wonder if those beliefs are truly accurate and I still don't know why we have to experience for ourselves what we already know in spirit.

I don't feel empowered. I don't know what path I'm supposed to take.

2. Jim78

Jim78 Active Member

I fought for Republican principles as Tone but I organised a French invasion fleet. I incited rebellion. As Collins I also fought for Republican principles but I compromised in order to enforce the will of the people. I was embroiled in a civil war. Fighting for ( or against ) those principles resulted in much darkness, not light.

In my current life I also fought for Republican principles against the powerful. I avoided being embroiled in a war because I made a humanistic decision. I decided to stop fighting ( the one decision I can recall making that I'm happy with. With where my talents lie doing nothing is the most prudent course of action ). I did still serve my country, but only on the battlefield of ideas and theoretical stratagems. I did it in a non intrusive manner but I do still worry that there could be negative consequences to my ideas. Ideas can be used for good or ill and all my ideas seem geared towards creating ill so I'm worried that my current life contributions will also create darkness. I've just never really seen the light until a few years ago. I feel like the best thing I can do is stand at the crossroads and choose no path. I seem to create mayhem wherever I go. The problem with standing at the crossroads is that eventually you'll meet the devil.

To be honest, sometimes I walk around paranoid, feeling that there's a wild animal clawing through my spirit to get out. I feel like a caged beast at times and that frightens me. I might be peacable in my life nowadays but I don't feel peacable. I feel like a black soldier, something I described in a poem in my teens as an entity who returns to Earth's battlefields over and over again to dine on pheasant in the midst of lifeless corpses. I just didn't realise when I wrote it that I was the black soldier.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    KenJ likes this.