Reincarnation of and literal dead ringer for St. Bernadette Soubirous without my glasses on

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Marie Komboukos, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Marie Komboukos

Marie Komboukos Beloved

here is a question put to all of you here: Can saints be reincarnated? my proof of reincarnation: i have partial memories which need to be unlocked, these memories that i remember partially are:

1) The statue of The Blessed Mother in the garden in the Nevere Convent
    2) in that life and this i have asthma
    3) i have an affinity for rosaries in this life
    4) I was told just now that i am a literal dead ringer or an identical twin to Bernadette Soubirous
    5) i am constantly sick from asthma and other chest ailments
    6) i have an identical Lourdes statue in my room of the Blessed Mother with multiple rosaries on it. WIN_20190810_01_39_17_Pro.jpg 220px-Bernadette_soubirous_2_publicdomain.gif

Li-la and truthlove like this.
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Marie,

Glad to see you back. To begin with, "Saint" is a fairly ambiguous term. This can indicate many, many different levels of spiritual growth/stature--depending on who is using the term. The Roman church has certain criteria that must be met. So, that at least provides a degree of standardization. However, even here I think there can be immense variations in spiritual level. In any case, I think there may still be lessons to learned by many bearing that title, even for one canonized by the RC. Also, even the highest are said to return because they have a job or mission to do here.

Given your prior posts re the Magdalene and your present post--as well as your prior statements about your current beliefs--I could not say which is applicable. Just relying on intuition rather than reason, I would say there is a lesson to be learned that will lead to the mission to be accomplished. However, I do not claim to be either a clairvoyant or a prophet. So . . . .

Cordially,
    S&S

3. SeaAndSky

Hi Marie,

I suppose it doesn't do any good to avoid mentioning the elephant in the room. So, I'll go on and lay it out: a line drawn from Mary Magdalene to Bernadette Soubirous and beyond would not--to me at least--lead to "pagan and proud". Actually, I would think that line led to a level of being well beyond this world and a return to this plane of being, if at all, only to fulfill a mission of some type. In any case, I have to wonder what is going on with you.

It's not that I have anything in particular against "pagan and proud". I'm more inclined to Druidry myself and have been looking in that direction (OBOD) as a possible way to combine my love of Christ with some other things I also love. However, any way you cut it, "pagan and proud" just doesn't seem to be on the same track/line with Saint Bernadette. It makes me wonder if you turned back for some reason. Something omitted. Something you still felt like you had to do or experience perhaps?

Anyhow, I'm not intending to invade your privacy, or expecting you to answer in an open post. Mostly, I'm just thinking of questions you might ask yourself as a way of figuring out (intuiting?) what is going on here.

Cordially,
    S&S

fireflydancing likes this.
  4. Marie Komboukos

Marie Komboukos Beloved

It's not about turning away from any religion, i am merely searching within myself. i have seen things in churches that i never should have seen such as violence and abuse of very young children. i suppose i have forgotten my past as Bernadette....it's both strange and not strange. i suppose ive been led astray years ago....well i was in high school when i was first starting my pagan journey, ive had friends reject me due to my pagan ways. It is a lesson in humility and i am learning lessons left and right i suppose. The lesson in this life is how to be humble and to perhaps keep my mouth closed about things. when i was nine years old i had a dream where Jesus himself touched me on the shoulder, then he asked me if i understood the parable/lesson he was teaching at that moment and i answered "Yes i do Rabboni" i also sleep on my right side, always have and possibly always will. My mother keeps reminding me of this dream. i even wrote the date of the dream on a bit of paper i had and wrote the dream down as well.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. SeaAndSky

Hi Marie,

I'm a heretic I suppose, but for me the real issue is Christ, not the Church. The Church (and I am using the term in its broadest sense) can contain the very best of people and (regretfully) some of the very worst. Christ is not the Church. Christ is Christ, an unfailing, unchanging, and inexhaustible fount of goodness and love. Christ is not limited by the boundaries of the Church. The Church exists to bring people to Christ and help them to become closer to Christ, but the Church is not what it points towards. It is maintained and managed by imperfect humans, how could it be other than imperfect. So, it seems to me best to use the Church discreetly and wisely for what it can provide, but with caution realizing that it is a "mixed" institution and not pure like Christ. Christ is the goal. Christ is the King, not the Church.

Most pagans I know are motivated by one or both: (1) disgust for a plastic modern world that doesn't fulfill a deep hunger for nature and a life and spirituality closer to nature, and (2) animosity towards what they think the Church and Christians represent and stand for. They think they will find something that can bring them the first and avoid the second in paganism. In doing so they throw the baby out with the bathwater. Christ is not lightly thrown away. Better to rejoice in nature and natural ways and spirituality while holding to Christ--even if the Church is set aside. However, I don't think it has to be completely set aside. Better to use it where it is useful and tactfully ignore it where it is not. Too many people conflate God and Church, which to my mind is a form of idolatry.

Anyhow, just my 2 cents as the saying goes. I say it because I heard what you said about encountering Christ the first time you posted and was moved by it. Christ has touched you. You have spoken with him. It brings tears to my eyes as I type just to think of that. It is not a thing to be taken lightly.

Cordially,
    S&S

6. Marie Komboukos

Marie Komboukos Beloved

You are correct. it is not a thing to be taken lightly at all. i even had a talk with my higher self, spirit guide, etc and She was speaking what i term "Old french" it was 18th century local or regional french. i remember it was a dialect older than french...but it was still french...Sometimes when i cry some of that dialect from Lourdes comes out of my mouth...though it could be the second to last words i spoke before my current incarnation. I am studying french now from the Duolingo website and i am picking it up quite quickly it seems. i couldnt read or write as Bernadette until my later years. i in this current incarnation can do both. I hated school in this incarnation and i barely went to school as Bernadette due to childhood asthma, when i was little in this current incarnation i was very sick due to surgeries i had on my face and nose (i was born with a cleft lip and palate in this incarnation)

SeaAndSky likes this.
  7. SeaAndSky

Hi Marie,

I have been having things come into my head quite a bit in talking to you. I'd almost say someone was guiding my conversation with you, but that seems a bit pretentious. Anyway, I say it just to note that there may be something deeper than usual going on here. Maybe.

In any case, what came into my mind after reading your last was "Nothing good is ever really lost . . ." So, as I usually do, I fed it to Google and see if anything that comes up resonates. On this occasion, it was a bit of poetry by Walt Whitman from "Leaves of Grass"--

Nothing is ever really lost, or can be lost,
    No birth, identity, form—no object of the world.
    Nor life, nor force, nor any visible thing;
    Appearance must not foil, nor shifted sphere confuse thy brain.
    Ample are time and space—ample the fields of Nature.
    The body, sluggish, aged, cold—the embers left from earlier fires,
    The light in the eye grown dim, shall duly flame again;
    The sun now low in the west rises for mornings and for noons continual;
    To frozen clods ever the spring's invisible law returns,
    With grass and flowers and summer fruits and corn.

I can tell you quite honestly that I have never been a Whitman fan, nor do I have any memory of ever reading this poem. However, it definitely seems to speak to the issue. Perhaps it is right, and "The light in the eye grown dim, shall duly flame again . . ."

Cordially,
    S&S

Speedwell likes this.
  8. Marie Komboukos

Marie Komboukos Beloved

Beautiful!!!!! i have a talented pastlife regression therapist who is my friend on facebook and he is well versed in it. he is a professional, yet doesnt charge me for his regression sessions he does on me. i suppose you can say i was guided to him by a gal i know from a facebook group i am a member of.

SeaAndSky likes this.