reincarnation or something more.???

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by matthew46, Dec 14, 2014.

1. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

received_1573441272670245.jpeg This pic only came to me about 3 weeks ago its actually a photo of my dog lay on the kitchen floor ...my partner was in the uk and i was here in ireland ...so she didnt take the photo and i most definately didnt ...i find them amazing when they come through the colours in some that i have are beautiful...i try to forget the questions of scientificaly how does it happen...however in basic terms contact is through frequency, waves , magnetism and gas ..!!!!!

2. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

Your dog is one of your guardians, But you have the Angel of GOD, that was assigned to you by GOD when you were born. I don't know much about photography, but the dark image in reality is a white robe.
    regards.

matthew46 likes this.
  3. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

Thanks for the reply we have been told to follow the angels many times by jim (soul/us) and have aquired quite an array of books etc but also to pray to the angels and ask for guidence. We discovered a book in our house not so long ago that neither myself or partner bought it just appeared on the window sill. It was a book by lorna byrne which after reading discovered she had also lost a son on the same date as me also called daniel....there is a huge message in that...we get so many subtle signs that explain so much about who we are but also why we are as we are . Our dog that we got about 6mths ago was jims dog he trusts us to mind him and likewise. We also have a mare due to foal in the uk approx first week of may i will post the 2 pics he sent one of the mare and one of the foal both taken very much the same way ...would be interested in what anyone thinks of the pic on page 4 of the thread....thanks all

4. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

received_1586224174725288.jpeg This is the mare

5. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

6. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

Hi Matt, explain the two pictures? one is a life and the other one is gone? look at both pictures...maybe is telling you that something is wrong with him, maybe he is sick or need more nourishment. It's very important to take him to a vet.
    regards.
    My daughter has an enormous connection with Angels, and she do healings...from at far. She was my own daughter MERIRET HATSHEPSET, daughter of THUTMOSES II in EGYPT. YOU will feel the healings.
    regards.

matthew46 likes this.
  7. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

Hi
    The first pic which is very light is the mother the second picture is of a foal but the mother has not given birth yet... the mother was only checked about 3 days ago and all is well...we have many pictures that come in this form my partner also has a huge connection with the angels but like myself have lots to learn in fact lifetimes of learning. Thankyou

8. matthew46

matthew46 New Member

Hi all
    Just a quick update on my continuing journey in understanding my lifes path. I have looked back through these threads and for me its amazing to see how much my life has changed and improved yet there is nothing materialistic about the transformation its all down to peace and freedom of mind. This has allowed so much more free space within my own mind to allow me to think what do i really need out of life and what do i really want out of life. Everyday i am faced with choices but i have learnt that all my answers come from within via my ever improving intuition and there will always be consequences to my choices....i can honestly say now that i am on my spiritual path and its progress not perfection i am looking for....i think my soul who is with me every second of every minute gave me the kick up the backside i needed ..!!!!