Reincarnation question

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Perfect, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Perfect

Perfect New Member

Hello! I wanted to know if my mother can reincarnate as my daughter? She committed suicide as she was suffering from severe depression due to empty nest syndrome. I miss her terribly and only hope that keeps me going on is that she loved me so much so she will return to me as my daughter. I feel I am the reason of her death as she couldn't bear the pain of our seperation. How true you think it is and what are the chances of her to come back to me? If I give birth to a daughter/son how will I know that it is my mom?

2. MD14

MD14 New Member

I think it's completely possible. As for how you can tell if it's her, when your child(ren) are older see if they talk about any memories that would indicate that they were your mother, and if they share any of the same personality traits that your mother had. If she doesn't come back to you in this life, then she could in future lives, or you could be her child again in your future lives.
    I'm so sorry for your loss by the way.

fireflydancing likes this.
  3. Perfect

Perfect New Member

Thank U MD14 for your reply it's very reassuring

MD14 likes this.
  4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Personally I think that it is possible. Your Mom *can* reincarnate as your daughter (or even as your son). Doesn't mean that she will, though. No one knows, exactly, how this reincarnation mechanism works and why some souls reincarnate back into the same family while others reincarnate to a totally different environment.
    My best wishes to you.
    If there is "unfinished business" between you, your Mom will return to you somehow, and be it as the child of a neighbor.
    Hope you do not feel guilty. It was her own decision to end her incarnation, there is nothing you could have done.
    I am pretty sure she would want you to be happy.
    Take a virtual hug.

Kalos and Spirit Sword like this.