Reincarnation still possible when being contacted on the other side?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by sortoflikeheaven, Nov 7, 2018.

1. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

I don't understand how it is possible that for instance there is a reincarnation of the late actress Marilyn Monroe to then people contacting her ghost and doing interviews (so called ghost box) as if she is still on the other side. Does it mean that either the reincarnation or the contact on the other side is false or can both be accurate? Am I the only one somewhat confused about this?

2. briski

briski Senior Registered

I watched a youtube clip on the very subject today, and basically the medium said once reincarnated they can't contact them.

There was an interesting comment on the videoclip ( which frustratingly i cant find now) which said what if you can talk to the spirit when that incarnated person is asleep?

sortoflikeheaven likes this.
  3. briski

briski Senior Registered

Not exact same clip, but same answer

sortoflikeheaven likes this.
  4. sortoflikeheaven

sortoflikeheaven Senior Member

Thank you : ) really interesting

briski likes this.
  5. Thyme

Thyme Active Member

I think there are many options but I think people communicate with astral shells.

1) The person is still wandering in the astral world.

2) The person is already reincarnated but in dreams his spirit comes out and this spirit may be able to communicate in séances and remember past lives. When we wake up we don't remember that.

3) They communicate with dense energy. That astral shell has so much energy and memories that it may be able to answer questions. I have an experience where I found one of my astral shells in the astral world. I talked to that shell, and he was able to answer things to me, but I knew it was energy, nothing more. That person's soul is now in my physical body.

I think it's a very interesting thread, and if I find anything else I'll put it here. Thanks for the video, Briski.

6. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

As far as I understand these things, the essence / entity / ... that incarnates isn't neither Monroe, nor the new incarnation, but both are incarnations of that essence.

A model I subscribe to, is that incarnations are for an essence, as we, as dream characters, are for us when we dream. Similarly, when we dream we aren't aware on our plane of existence, neither our essences are on their plane of existence, when incarnated.

When somebody contacts a non-physical being, usually they project on the imagination plane, where they create thought forms for the stimuli they receive, framed by their beliefs, and their emotions. So, you get information, from a guide, a bleed through from another present or past subconscious, or another source, and you create something that makes sense to you, on your individual slice of the imagination plane (which isn't the same with the afterlife plane). When dealing with such creations you have to be careful to separate the stimuli from your creation.

7. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep , I agree. But.... there is a difference. Not all communications are alike.

1. When you communicate with the astral shells, you can physically feel that presence. That energy gives a reaction to your own energyfield/astral body. With these ‘shells’ you can exchange emotions.

2. There is telepathic communication with others Souls/entities that only requiers an altered state, lowering your brainwaves. These ‘persons’ have personality, tell coherent usefull information. They often use gender, although claim to be genderless. They don’t ‘do’ emotions in general.

3. Communication with Higher Beings/Energies. They raise your vibration first, before the contact is even possible. No words. I mean not even thelepatical words. It’s an instant knowing of concepts, like downloading instantly. Like you being part of the answer, just before you were able to fully formulate a question.

This is what I’ve observed so far. I have no experience with lower vibrations or evil stuff/spirits/entities.

Speedwell likes this.