Reincarnation survey

Discussion in 'SCIENTIFIC and ANECDOTAL research' started by Owl, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

Hello. I thought it would be a good idea to have a reincarnation survey about our past life experiences FOR reincarnationists BY reincarnationists.As some as you know, I do research (not in the reincarnation field) so I have some experience writing scientific papers. As soon as we reach around 200 replies I' ll start doing the statistics and writing the manuscript. The manuscript will be both in English and Spanish, it will also be FREE and available to everyone online since it won't be published in any scientific journal (because I' m not being backed up by any organization and I won't use my real name either).
    The survey has already been beta tested twice by members of this forum and of MPL and approved by CPL administrators to be posted here. Now that it's officially published and people are starting to complete it, I cannot modify it, but all suggestions are welcomed for future surveys.

So here it is!

REINCARNATION SURVEY

Thank you for completing it. If you have any questions let me know.

2. TheVeteran

TheVeteran Registered

Very well built.

I took your survey and thought it was a very well formatted survey, with detailed and good questions. One recommendation is at the end of the survey with the "Further comments..." Not to require that. Other than that it was very detailed and simple to take.

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

On two pages before the last one it asks if you met up with family from a past life. A second choice is friends from a past life. Wish I could have chosen both ... because I have reincarnated with both this time ..

4. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

Just a reminder, you don't need to have past life memories to fill the survey, as long as you believe in reincarnation you can complete it! (if you don't believe... there will be nothing really you can answer)

5. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

The survey is still up, for anyone who hasn't answered yet. We have 80 replies so far.

6. famgrin

famgrin Registered

The questionnaire is very well processed. Questions are adequately designed around the reincarnation process and our living, but I don't know whether I have it fill in although would my experiences have contributed because some details I would like not to stated :confused:

7. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

As long as the multiple choice questions were sincerely answered, then omitting details (that would be, to not explain further in your answer) is probably not going to affect it. Thank you for responding!

8. famgrin

famgrin Registered

Thank you for your elucidation of the principle operation this survey. I've found a way to correctly inform with those details, which I didn't want to divulge. I will attend gladly also the next time on something like that :)

9. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

Allright, 127 answers so far. I' ll be closing it in the next days and start working on the results, so if you haven't answered it yet this is the time!

10. cloud potato

cloud potato Registered

hi owl. i like your survey

so far the only question i'm having trouble answering is

"During what period of history did your life/lives take place?"

this is a required question... and if i had to guess my memories are of a life that follow after the XX century... or a more acceptable answer "i don't know"

so i defaulted it to 20th century. sorry !

11. Gypsy8

Gypsy8 Registered

An interesting questionnaire!

I hope I'll be around to read your findings.

12. Owl

Owl Super-alt Mitglied

Thanks everyone. It's officially closed now. I' ll start working on the results and hopefully everything will be ready around Christmas.

13. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

Update please?

Leaf and inhaltslos like this.
  14. MAATKE-RE

MAATKE-RE HATSHEPSUT THE WOMAN WHO WAS PHARAOH

Hi, Owl, I believe I join the group after the servey. If you have a moment, I will like for you to foward the servey to me...I would like to read it, since has being close for a while.
    With my memories of my past life, I had the memories since I was born. I was Pharaoh HATSHEPSUT. I was a woman then as now. And in another previous life I also was a woman. I posted part of my life story in this forum.
    I would like to hear from you soon.
    Reguatds,

HATSHEPSUT

15. Sarah Ann

Sarah Ann New Member

There was a reincarnation survey that I wanted to be a part of, but it says it's over. Is there another one, I'm still struck struggling with the facts of who I was or I know it was still me in my past life, with a different last name that would be instantly recognizable if I said it out loud. A survey for reincarnates would help me right now, if you can direct me to one?