Reincarnation with Brianstalin?

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Riven, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Riven

Riven Member

Hi, I am new to the group. I wanted to ask if anyone here has had any matches made by Brianstalin? He's apparently somewhat of a guru in the realm of past lives. He is known also for putting some emphasis on striking physical similarities we take with us from lifetime to lifetime. I first encountered him in and around 2009 before he became very well known when he was still taking inquiries about possible reincarnation matches.
    Now, I don't think he does this anymore and instead has a small group of people he has chosen to "work with" and/or guide through the process of accessing the Akashic records.
    However, I was able to get a match from him years ago. When I first asked him to do a match of my very last incarnation, I had zero expectations and literally had no clue. I had more ancient connections and memories... and so a recent incarnation was lost on me. I also think that the idea was to prove that just about everyone has had a famous past life at some point or another and that he could find it. I just so happened to have had a public life in my very last incarnation so I guess it was easier to obtain info about her.
    The way he worked back then was he'd ask for a picture of you and two of your family or friends, birthdates and locations. I suppose this was to match a possible soul group. Then, after a few days, he'd send you a picture (JUST a picture) of the person you once were as well as the other two friends/family. He would not tell you who these people were without payment or "donation." Well, I did my own research because I just don't believe in paying people for this kind of information. It turned out that the woman in the photo was Pola Negri (a silent movie actress from the 20s.) I won't really get into it too much about how many strange things I have uncovered since then regarding the similarities between us and the people that came into my life shortly thereafter because this would just be a novel. But, I also discovered that the friend I had chosen at the time for him to match as apart of my soul group was none other than Mary Pickford who also apparently was a silent movie actress of the same era. I mean, this stuff is fascinating because it all somehow makes sense in the strangest of ways. As for Pola Negri, eh.... I was a little bummed out when I found out who she was. I had never heard of her before, obviously as she sort of faded out once talkies became popular; she had a very thick Polish accent so that didn't really work out. Her life seemed ridden with romanic tragedy. And, I am also pretty convinced that I have already lived out my karma with Valentino in this life as he is, undoubtedly, a man from my recent past that I fell in and out and in and out of love with. He bears an uncanny resemblance to Valentino both physically and emotionally. It seems a lot of the reason Pola fell out of favor with society is because of her "scandalous" behavior and indifference after Valentino's death. I am not sure what to think about that, personally. I mean, I have my ideas as to what really happened but I can't say I feel very connected to this lifetime and I am almost certain it is because it's very painful to relive.

Peace of mind likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Riven,

Welcome to the forum!
    I've never heard of Brianstalin.
    Personally, I don't believe in physical resemblance as a validation for a past life. It might happen in some cases, but not in all cases.
    I understand that you did find some truth in the match from Brianstalin? That is very personal and you are the only one who can judge and decide.

Jim78 likes this.
  3. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

From what I inferred from a quick look up of Brian Stalin, I can't take him seriously. He's out to make an undeserved buck.

Winter Light and fireflydancing like this.
  4. Riven

Riven Member

well... perhaps. anything is possible. though he has (apparently) done matches for people free of charge. the interesting thing is that he only ever asked for donations from certain individuals, myself included. can't say I know why but it is something I have observed. I didn't oblige him. I just don't see the point when none of this information can be scientifically proven one way or another. I did find some validity to his match for me, however. that is just my own personal experience.

inhaltslos and Jim78 like this.
  5. Riven

Riven Member

yes I did find -some- truth or at least a connection to the match Brianstalin made for me. I don't think physical resemblance is the end all/be all to identifying past lives... but I do happen to believe it is a good start. I think searching for the external can be more telling than the internal. relying solely on feelings, thoughts and intuition can be a mistake as, at times, intuition can be misleading and not to mention we can give into our fancies and wishful thinking if we only rely on feelings as opposed to other evidence to support our claim.

6. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

Hi Riven. I have had actual memories, feelings and many validations of four lives so far. Of these four, only one incarnation of mine bore a striking resemblance to my current self, and he lived in the fourth century BC, so I can't even say it was recent. This is by no means to invalidate your idea, but in my own personal experience physical resemblance is more of an exception than the norm. Besides, there are people that, even looking alike, are not connected in any way. I would value personal memories over external factors.
    The only external factors I have accepted in my journey were validations from a person that I know for certain to be in my soul group. But even so, when she first recalled my ancient self, she saw my true appearance but got my identity completely wrong. Mistakes happen, and I knew from the start that she was mistaken about my name, so I told her. Even our closest souls can get only bits of information right. I trust myself first, and external factors last.

7. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

I'd be dubious, because surely he's only picking out famous folk. It's very unlikely that any of us were famous in past lives. I've always held the notion that only ourselves know who we were. Everything else from everybody else is questionable.

8. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

One thing I noticed about Brian Stalin is that he directly contradicts some other self-proclaimed experts in their identifications of other people's past lives. Now that may be a good thing or a bad thing, but in the end it means the only choice is to follow one's own instincts and validate things for oneself. After all, who else knows our innermost selves as we do?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Peace of mind, Totoro and Jim78 like this.
  9. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Senior Member

I'm interested in Brian Stalin's work since a few time. I read a lot about his matches on his blogs and sites available on the internet. His matches are very fascinating. He doesn't only make physical matches. He also usually relate an entire soul group, and point coincidences and similarities between the past and the current lives. So much of what he explains makes a lot of sense for me. He's not a medium. He says he use dowsing to make the matches. I was curious about dowsing. Stalin says dowsing is a way to pick up reliable informations in the akashic records (universal knowledge).
    Make your own idea by taking a look at this: http://www.topten-online.net/brianstalin/newlinks.html

10. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

I really like this statement,
    source: http://topten-online.net/brianstalin/disclaimer.html

Given that almost everyone will somewhere in their past have been someone of significance, effectively this is saying that the whole of humanity should be able to identify the past lives of everyone else. There is something nonsensical about such pronouncements which pretty much undermines any possibility of such an 'expert' being taken seriously.

fireflydancing likes this.
  11. fireflydancing

This guy is one big red flag himself. Smells like a cult and I am allergic to cult life and cult doctrines: everyone is wrong and only I have access to The Truth...
    And The Truth is not to be discussed...

If you are a sane individual, don't pass... because once you do, they will cover you with love and attention until they've got you in their claws and the honeymoon will be over. The brainwashing will start effectively.

Don't say we didn't warn you...

Was-it-real ?, KenJ and AlexD like this.
  12. Guillaume_D

Guillaume_D Senior Member

I'm not a blind believer anyway :) I prefer to see things by myself. I'm just fascinated by the implications of his results and the method used to find these. But I'm still doubting.

So I tried dowsing myself to check if it's working. I didn't try to find others past lives. I first tried to find out birthday dates of people I know without knowing their birthday. And I had surprisingly some good results. Then I tried to find birth and death dates of my own past lives. And I had too convincing results.
    So without speaking of the Brian Stalin case, do you think dowsing could be an alternative reliable way to find knowledge about past lives ?

Peace of mind likes this.
  13. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

I believe that dowsing results are as good as the dowser't tuning is. If the one asking for answers is tuned in, he/she can successfully use any method he/she is comfortable with.

14. Was-it-real ?

Was-it-real ? Active Member

Hi everyone, almost new here too, second account after I messed up my PW on the first.

To the topic:
    Only your feelings tell you reliably who you were.
    Only because someone tells you means nothing.

It is best to visit the places where you've lived and watch your body and the emotions that come up.

I know who I was, the confirmation lies within you, and your spirit and soul know, your mind does not.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  15. fireflydancing

I think there is no difference between self hypnosis and dowsing.

But first, let us define dowsing:

E08AB51A-E1B9-4CB8-A60E-2467C1A0EF00.jpeg

I hope you are referring to this. English is not my native tongue.
    Well, my experience is that the pendulum moves because of your own slight movements of hand and/or fingers.
    No problem, especially if you want access to information hidden in your subconscious.

I think it’s highly strange that B.S. claims that dowsing is a hot line to The Truth. Dowsing, self hypnosis, or meditation are just different ways to make contact with your subconscious.

Peace of mind and KenJ like this.
  16. Was-it-real ?

Was-it-real ? Active Member

I've tried to dowse for the lotto numbers once, you can imagine the result lol.

AlexD likes this.
  17. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hmm. OK, now I know what this thread is about. I saw the title and thought there was a forked stick involved. :rolleyes: We've had some threads where people used pendulums to discover things about their own PLs. It seems to work for some. If you're drawing from your own subconscious memories, you're just tapping into the same resource that is tapped via hypnotic regression techniques. So, on the individual level, seeking info on your own PLs, I can see some validity for this technique. OTOH, though I know nothing about the person involved, it sounds like he is making far more grandiose claims than this. o_O

18. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Hello Riven, Welcome to the group and I found your post about Brian Stalin very interesting as I was also matched by Brian Stalin. I have posted extensively about this match here in various threads referring to the Empress Elisabeth of Austria along with numerous photos. I had gone to him to try to get more information about a previous lifetime as an unknown black, blues musician from the Deep South of the U.S.A. because I had channelled at least a dozen blues type songs and I didn't know where they had come from, didn't know why they were about places I'd never been to and I had no birth or death date for him. All of these songs and flashbacks had come from my own subconscious accompanied by strong emotions. Different psychics had given me information about him through the years but none could give me exact details and my own subconscious refused to reveal important details. I also tried hypnosis to no avail. For forty years of my life I had searched for an answer and felt that he would be able to give me one. I even wrote a book "Go Back Jack" and had it published so that I could tell the story to others. Brian Stalin did not mention this lifetime at all and instead guided me to study Empress Elisabeth of Austria who lived a century before this other lifetime. I did not know who she was but I took some time to research her and found some interesting comparisons, including the similarities between the poetry she wrote and my own. I won't bother you with the details because if you want to you can access this information here on this forum. A few months ago I had a full reading from Brian Stalin and he ignored Empress Elisabeth and then went on to discuss yet another lifetime as Austrian royalty the century before her. I am at the point where I still have no solid answers and yet, as you say, the matches apparently warrant research. I have found my match as "Sisi" Empress Elisabeth, to be something of a comfort in explaining talents and tendencies that I have had all of my life that I could not explain, apart from the musical talents from the other lifetime. Where do we go from here? Enjoy the talents that we have developed through numerous lifetimes and try to move on using those talents in this lifetime and developing them even further. That's the conclusion I have come to. It might be that only God will be able to give me the answers I seek. Good luck with your search.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019