Reincarnational Dreams?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by LisaR, May 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LisaR

LisaR Senior Registered

Anyone seen that show hosted by William Shatner called “Weird or What?” about unsolved mysteries?
    I had an interesting dream and I don’t know if it’s reincarnational, or what. I’ve had 3 PL regressions in real life and didn’t feel successful in my recall in any of them, but there have been times that I’ve seemed to get material in a dream.

In this dream, I’m a prisoner of war, a young man, held in a country shack by a young woman with a shot gun. She has long black hair in a ponytail. She’s barking orders, really angry. I decide I can’t take being a prisoner so I run for my life and surprisingly get away. (Looking back now, it makes sense because there was another prisoner so she had to choose who to guard.) I run into a line of trees parallel to the road, get a van to stop and one old man comes out, tells me, “I can’t pick you up like that.” He means how I’m dressed, in a black long jacket/robe. It’s split down the sides so there are 4 long panels. I was some kind of missionary, maybe, and it’s a religious war, so the other people in the van would reject me. I think, if only they knew this stuff isn’t important to me anymore. But it’s no use. But the man gives me shoes and socks. I’m thrilled because I’m a long-distance runner and I can save myself now. I feel cocky, like the world just gave me the winning ticket. The shoes are women’s, and bright purple, a little too big but I lace them tightly. Next I know, I’m in a kind of rooming house. An older couple run it. There are 2 military marshals there. Their uniforms are light green, stiff and tailored, some kind of long flap on the cap, and they look terrifyingly serious. I hide my face, thinking if they saw me, a young man not at war, they’d question me. Then, on tv, an announcement that “talks” are happening. The war is going to be over. I think, I have to get back to the shack. I need to be there when the war ends. It won’t be so bad, as long as it’s really over. But how will I get back there? I’m trying to figure out what to do and where I need to go - Vietnam? I wake up.
    The fact of the tv makes me feel like it was a recent era, but I think as it got closer to me waking up, I distorted the dream. The rest of it felt different than a normal dream, where my thoughts and feelings seem to dictate the narrative. This felt like I was discovering it as it went, like I was the person and I’m also a witness, learning about him. I know I had black hair and was pretty small/thin. The vivid purple shoes were remarkable, but they were like athletic shoes, which seems to limit the timeframe. Again that could have been a distortion. IRL I’m
    not a runner by any means. Anyway, just wondering about others thoughts on what might be reincarnational material in a dream. I couldn’t find any threads about it at first glance. Thanks.

2. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi LisaR !

Maybe you had a mix of past lives and then dream on top of that all together ? Maybe you were a fugitive long ago and then into sport, running, in another ? After all you had to run to escape the woman with the gun, and maybe in another life you had to run for other reasons ?

By the way I used to have a past life experience during regression when I was super-surprised about how colorful the clothes were on the people in a time era when I would think people would wear brown and gray. It just showed how little I really knew. When I checked things up it was the way I had experience with all the vibrant colors. I just thought about it when you described the colors in your dream.

3. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

Like Jaimie said, it could be a mix of dream and reality. What parts of the dream felt the strongest to you? those were more likely the actual memories.

4. LisaR

LisaR Senior Registered

I agree, there could be more than one PL represented. And the colorful ness of the clothing you (Jaimie) mentioned is very interesting! The strongest parts to me were the decision to take a chance and run, and the strangely happy and cocky feeling of getting the shoes. Both feel so unlike me - maybe these are old strengths brought up now for me to draw upon.
    Thanks for reading and for your replies.

Jaimie likes this.