Remembering a past life as a Waffen-SS officer - my story

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by BenjaminFR, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

Yeah, we're good eggs here :)

The Civil War. Imo another bankster war.
    What a wonderful world it could be without the various despotic families through the ages. Who know? Maybe one day. Age of Aquarius will be here in a century.

2. Kalos

Kalos Senior Registered

Hello SeaAndSky,

Last thing I'd like to do is fuel a confrontation on issues irrelevant to reincarnation and the likes. Not my intention at all and apologies if it came out wrong. I'm not even entitled an educated opinion on the issue of this war if you think about it rationally - and still speaking of 'the casualties "my state" suffered' while I'm born and live halfway around the globe defeats any rational claim I could make ;)

Tinkerman and Angie Brown like this.
  3. Angie Brown

I said I would return and write more, but I don't need to. You and everyone are really on this :)

4. Angie Brown

I think on this or any matter of history it is inevitable that some slight opinions will slip in, whether or not those opinions are from pl's and the paradigms of the past time, or now. Maybe it is a case of how strongly those opinions are expressed and if anyone could take offence? It is a very delicate balance, and as Rag n Bone man sings 'only human after all :)

I guess it's a case of 'easy does it' and being careful to not express opinions as if fact. Am I wrong?

5. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon New Member

Thank you for telling your fascinating story. I have undergone 3 formal past life regressions, 2 in a group setting (one of those led by Brian Weiss) and several using YouTube audios; found the most success using the YouTube guided regressions but have always wanted more specific info like yours. My dream would be to know a past life name and meet the family of a past life! I’m struck by how much courage it must have taken for you to face your own death and the subsequent sadness of not being able to communicate with the brother Georg, as well as during the life review. I wish I could overcome whatever apparent psychological block I have against these memories. I did get enough to know I was a soldier but I don’t know if it was WWI or II. I’ve often wondered if I was a German soldier, as I studied German starting age 12 and lived there for a year. Anyway I do appreciate hearing every detail of your memories and admire the ability to recall. I understand that these were disturbing memories and nightmares but you had the bravery to face these experiences.
    Lisa

Angie Brown, Speedwell and Sea Change like this.
  6. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Child of a Tsar and Oberführer

Well I get that we lost the war and all but you did a good job serving the country, along with our other comrades. Thank you for your service, Herr Sturmbannführer.

7. GreyReynard

GreyReynard Senior Member

I really enjoyed your post Ben. Very interesting. Thank you for sharing. Reading this reminds me of my experience of a battle during a dream. Helps confirm and validate my experience. It’s weird being in another body and just knowing things. It’s hard to explain.

It’s pretty impressive how much you have been able to access. A soldier is a soldier. No judgement here. I just wish you a happy life this go round.

Angie Brown and Speedwell like this.
  8. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Member

Hello! Thank you for your kind message Lisa! It really warmed my heart.

You covered a lot of points in this, so I will try to answer them all.

Knowing this memory's name and meet his family were not part of my plans at first, it came really naturally, and I feel like when the time is right, everything appears when it's needed. For me it was a long path I followed, and when I undertook a couple of past life regressions with therapists, I was actually invited by them to do so because I was having so many visions. It's like all these images were ready to be brought to the surface again!

As for the courage it took... well, I didn't feel like I had a choice. It was actually very empowering to finally be able to stare back at my demons, because it came to a point where I could not live a normal life anymore. I knew I had to dig into it and confront those terrible images. And I don't regret it any second, as I feel that it was a necessary task to do until I could be free again.

So you're speaking about psychological block, I am sure that when time will be right to do so, you will be allowed to have a more precise outlook on these memories. I can understand, based on my experience sharing my story with people, that it can be frustrating not being able to get as much info as we'd want. However I think that these memories are hidden for a reason, because (as I'm sure you know already) it is not a joyful ride if the context is war. When you will be ready, don't worry, these memories will be there for you to explore, they will never disappear.

And I completely relate to your guesses about what nationality you were experiencing in this past existence. To give you some more information about how it went for me, I was actually forced by my parents to join a "european" track at school, and the main language I learned through school was german, not english. I went there many times and worked in Germany on and off, as soon as I was 18. By the way I remember very clearly a comment that was made by my hosts, a german family who was used to hosting young adults from everywhere in europe. They were surprised by the accent I had while speaking german, since for them it wasn't a french accent at all. And as my visions were getting more precise, I caught myself thinking in german during the day, remembering words out of nowhere and overall feeling like "German language was coming back". This plus other visual clues led me to believe that it was indeed nazi germany that I was seeing.

Anyway, I thank you very much for your kind words and hope that, when you will pursue it, you will be able to get more information, if you feel like this is something you want to do in your life. Should you need any advice or need to talk about it more deeply, you can send me a private message directly!

Benjamin

9. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Member

Hello! Thank you for your kind message. I am happy to be able to share my story with you all.

It is indeed a very unique feeling to be in another body. I know that, once I got more used to this particular state of meditation, I was always baffled by the huge amount of information there was to be "felt". I remember, a day when my therapist was guiding me in a past life regression, experiencing a scene in the snow. It's funny because not much happened, during this scene: pretty much an idle scene in a frontline trench. But I could feel the clothes I was wearing (stupid summer clothes in the middle of a Russian winter...) down to every detail: I could feel that I stuffed newspaper underneath the fabric of my jacket, and tied a scarf around my waist to feel a bit warmer. I could feel my boots, those funny russian boots that, we german soldiers, would hunt on enemy cadavers because our boots sucked. So I totally understand you when you talk about how it feels, being in another body.

Thanks for your message !

fireflydancing, Angie Brown and Jim78 like this.
  10. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Member

Hello!

I will just say that the Sturmbannführer you mentioned died a long time ago, and I don't identify to the rank. The man and the lessons learned from his life might very much still be alive within me, but the soldier, the officer, is gone and resting.I no longer wear his uniform.

Benjamin

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  11. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Kalos,

My comment was not meant as a criticism. If anything it is a reflection of my own exasperation. Likewise, with respect to it being "your" home state--don't sweat it! People were very serious about their home states in those days, in many cases more so than the country as a whole--which is one of the reasons the war could occur. You're speaking from the standpoint of another persona, the one you wore back then. People here understand that feeling. However, we can't afford to let it dominate. That is not to imply that you do, but it seems to be a struggle for some. As Benjamin points out so well:

" the Sturmbannführer you mentioned died a long time ago, and I don't identify to the rank. The man and the lessons learned from his life might very much still be alive within me, but the soldier, the officer, is gone and resting.I no longer wear his uniform." (Emphasis added).

So it is, one way or another, for all of us.

Cordially,
    S&S

12. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I wish I could let my past lives rest. They all feel very current to me.

SeaAndSky and Kalos like this.
  13. LBorjaOregon

LBorjaOregon New Member

Thank you BenjaminFR for the encouragement. I agree with you when you say that PL memories are usually buried for a reason. Also, that everything comes in it’s own time, at the right time. I forget these things sometimes! ~Lisa

KenJ likes this.
  14. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Child of a Tsar and Oberführer

Oh pardon me for that. In that case, well good luck with your lessons. Also, I hope that the officer rests in peace. Either way, I want to thank him for his service. I no longer wear my past life uniform too but I want to do this out of courtesy for someone from the same era and country in a past life.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  15. BenjaminFR

BenjaminFR Senior Member

Hello Bellona :)

Thank you, and no need to ask for pardon. i appreciate what you said, but felt like I needed to clarify how I relate to this past experience. I hope you are dealing well with these memories aswell!

BellonaStrandt likes this.
  16. Yannovitch

Yannovitch Member

Hello Benjamin.
    I read your post with great attention as this is a topic i have been interested for a long time (reincarnation), and every sincere and detailled testimony is very interesting for me.
    The one thing i would like to discuss about, is not your experience in itself, but what kind of continuity you witness in your life and personality between those 2 existences, and how much past life's behaviours, mental attitudes, tastes and so on still express themselves in your current experience.
    Because my own experience of life has taught me that there is always an extreme continuity in our lives, and some issues never go away as long as we don't find a solution for them. Some behaviour i had were programmed in childhood, and i still repeat some very similar experiences (not only behaviour, but the whole context including me and the outside world) i lived 10 years ago. For exemple i have a tendency to be extremely indecise and anxious while making choices, and this hasn't gone away to this day leading me to experience some very similar situations, as if i was stuck in a loop.
    So to be honest with you i would be strongly surprised if you did not share a significant amount of tendencies with your former self. Do you also notice body similarities, health similarities, finances similarities?
    Maybe even a bit of the ss stuff might still be subcounsciously active within you.

Thanks
    Yann

17. Kalos

Kalos Senior Registered

Hi SeaAndSky.

No worries, no offense taken. Still like Jim said, sometimes a PL feels quite current. I'm just an imperfect human being trying to come to terms with a sudden and unexpected twist in my life and really plotting my path as it unfolds, there's no room or time for planning. It is what it is, when the boat overturns you start swimming and will get to think about it later I guess.

Benjamin said what you quote and imho he was perfectly right. The soldier is gone, the war is over. I'm not about to go and siege Richmond or anything, quite the opposite, the prevailing emotions when I sum up this PL aren't of anger and passion but of sorrow and grief. That's all, sorrow and frustration on so many lives lost for no reason at all. It happens that I also remember my life pre-war, remember how eagerly and with great joy I rode 1400 miles on horseback to enlist voluntarily so I'm the one to "blame" - but will still repeat it till I die and, if next time I remember again, till I die again :) all these lives were lost for no reason at all. That's what Benjamin and many others also said, I still have to read a post here or a story elsewhere where someone claims he's oh so proud of how many people he killed in a PL war. I don't think there's any misunderstanding and I'm not in any way "arguing" with you or anything, just clarifying.

SeaAndSky and Speedwell like this.
  18. Kalos

Kalos Senior Registered

Hey Angie,

It's a fact though and not an opinion that 620,00o people died - also over a million horses, which also matters to me. If someone finds some justification for that, so be it.

Ain't gonna keep talking about it, hijacked Benjamin's thread enough me thinks :)

BenjaminFR likes this.
  19. Whippoorwill

Whippoorwill Senior Registered

What a fantastically detailed account, BenjaminFR, thank you so much for sharing it!

BenjaminFR and Angie Brown like this.
  20. Angie Brown

I believe it was a great deal more who died than even what you have read, and naturally the horses and all animals also matter. However, people often believe different representations of facts, which you know so that being the case I don't understand why you seem to have taken issue with my comment.