Remembering Jesus

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Ministargazer, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Ministargazer

Ministargazer Ministargazer

Happy Easter Everyone,

This is a time of year for thinking of Jesus and for some of us, wondering if we had a past life in the Holy Land and followed Him. There are still many unsolved mysteries in the parade of lifetimes that I have had that have left tantalizing clues. Could it be that Stargazer lived in the caves of Qumran in the Essene sect studying the inner mysteries and the stars overhead and why have I always been known as Stargazer - since I was nicknamed this by a reporter who interviewed me for a newspaper article many years ago and didn't choose this name for myself? I still do not know why I have been drawn to astrology for most of my life with a seemingly inborn talent for it. In moments of tearfulness, I sometimes feel that I knew Him and then deep sadness, because I miss Him. These feelings I do not understand, not coming from a particularly religious family but as long as I can remember I've worn a cross and walked in faith. Then there were several poems that I penned talking about the color of his eyes "as if all the mysteries of the Universe were reflected there" and then I speak about following Him in the desert and how He explained the meaning behind many of the parables to me. "Lord, let me never forget my vow, to love You forever and practise it now." And then I remember hiding diaries and written pages in cracks and crevices in rocks in the forest as a child much like the Essenes hid the Dead Sea Scrolls. It seems that there are many lifetimes that we have had but only a few have left a mark that lasts for eternity. Some years ago I wrote a different version of The Lord's Prayer that hints at reincarnation and karma in contrast to the original version. Could this date back to a lifetime as an Essene? Here it is:

Our Father, who art in Heaven
    Hallow'ed be Thy name
    Let me never forget that We once were One
    We shall be One again
    Thy kingdom come, Thy will by done
    On Earth as it is in Heaven
    Show us the Pathway Home
    Give us our daily bread
    Show us correct healing, diet and care
    Of the body temple
    Forgive us our mistakes
    As we forgive those who have harmed us
    Give us the wisdom to understand the karma of our lifetimes
    And leave all karma in Thy hands
    Protect us from the temptations that we may encounter
    On this journey through life
    Let us not be attached to anything of this world
    As we pass through it
    Let us always be devoted to Thee
    For once you touch the Higher Worlds
    You never forget
    Forever and ever
    Amen.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    KenJ, SeaAndSky, Klaud and 2 others like this.
  2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Ministargazer, Thank you for your post. So many of your words resonate with me. As a self-proclaimed seeker and a person who spent TOO many years lost in the quagmire of organized religion, the personal relationship that I had with Christianity was beautiful... hopeful... peaceful. But as I expanded my awareness and knowledge of the world and its people, and as I came to know reincarnation, I truly saw the evil, greed, and territorial heresy of these institutions. It seems I've been waking up to the grand scale of Creation and all its inherent complexities. I too feel a strong kinship to Jesus and an even stronger one to Mary Magdelene. These historic people left compelling stories for us that have lasted for centuries. The organized institutions (in my opinion) have worked hard to manipulate and corrupt the real stories to protect and further their power-seeking agendas. Look at what they did to the Magdelene! They created and perpetuated the story that she was a whore... and maintained that lie up to just a few decades ago. Heck, even the principle of reincarnation has been soiled by these so-called holy people. No, I'm pretty bitter in regards to the current traditional churches, but even more so to the modern evangelicals who, in my opinion, are selling their soul for political puke. Currently, I've found refuge away from these churches in Buddhism, but I'll never let go of that connection and love for the teacher Jesus, whom some evidence points to the fact he may have studied Buddhism in the lost thirty years.

I love your rendition of the Our Father, I too still recite it in my own words, always with words that include the Divine Feminine.

Thank you again for sharing, it was nice to read this morning. I have moved the thread to the religion section where it fits better. Blessings!

~Tman

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    KenJ and WhiteRose like this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

If you would replace "Father" by "Creator", "Source" or "White Light" (once got a vision in that direction) I would like it even better. I get it that in the time of Jesus the father was the head of the family and that "father" also is used to express that God is close to us and that it has nothing to do with God having a gender (personally, I believe THEY are beyond things like gender, nationality or what ever).
    Lucky you, having met Jesus in person.
    Maybe my younger son met him, I only remember that he went on a search because of certain rumors and that I didn't believe him.
    While I wish to be independent of any doctrine (was risen Catholic, and not for the first time), Jesus still has a special meaning for me.

KenJ likes this.
  4. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Mini,

Thanks for your thoughts and offerings, and Happy Easter!

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--I also wonder about these things, but so far, nothing . . . in terms of memories. However, I do have a continuing love and devotion that started with an encounter in the woods at age 5. It's had its ups and downs. Sometimes I have definitely walked further away than others, sometimes for years at a time, but I keep coming back. What does that type of thing mean in a life? I grew up in a standard 50s-60s "go to church on Sundays and say a prayer at suppertime" type of household, but religion--in the overt sense--was not a strong part of our daily life. I'm sure I had the type of exposure that other kids get, but when that presence came to me at 5, it was not like anything I recall from the usual context I lived in. I think that it is like what you say about your astrology. There are some things that go way back, but that are "discovered" anew in each lifetime. I think that kind of thing--that starts early and lasts through a lifetime--is almost invariably the result of many lifetimes along a certain path--whether of faith or war or music or . . . . Anyhow, I am glad of it and for it. Blessings, S&S

KenJ likes this.
  5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Tman I really like your post because it echoes my own thoughts. It also seems as though that this thread fis well with your memories.

S&S, I'm aware of your conflicts as you are of mine. Bertrand Russell stated something that would fit for you, something about a Protestant and a Catholic each becoming atheist nd sill retaining much of their differences. Read his book a long time ago.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  6. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Tman,

God makes it good, humans mess it up, God makes it better. E.g., Jesus came, Jesus got crucified, God raised him from the dead, etc. It's kinda what we celebrate this week. God makes something good out of what we (or others) screw up. I know your experiences may have been bad in those churches, but God will raise flowers from that barren ground sooner or later.

Cordially,
    S&S

PS--Happy Easter!

Tinkerman likes this.
  7. Ministargazer

Thank you all for your comments - just seeing them now after Easter. So many unanswered questions. Sometimes I get the thought that Jesus was the only one who could answer all of my questions!! and that's why I miss Him. There's no one here on earth now who has all of the answers but He made it a life's work to explain the mysteries to us, for those of us who really wanted to know. Looking forward to more long talks with Him in future. Now I'm wondering if the reason why I started the Time Capsule thread here to store written works on the internet was an old Essene habit to try to preserve information for the future. God Bless!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
    SeaAndSky and Tinkerman like this.
  8. Ministargazer

And for the first week after Easter, here is a poem that I wrote at least two decades ago - I Remember You. This poem leads me to believe that I did in fact live during the time of Jesus but judge for yourself. This I do feel, that He was a friend, and didn't want to be worshipped but wanted to be someone you would come to with all of your cares and questions. He wanted us to have a close relationship with Him and talk with Him often. He was willing to come down to our level and be straight with us as He had lived many lifetimes Himself and knew where we were coming from. I dedicate this poem to the people of Sri Lanka who died in church attending Easter services last weekend. They paid the ultimate price for their faith.

I Remember You

Jesus, I remember You but how can this be so?
    Much time has passed but there is no time
    You are the only reality I know
    You were a wonder, a shining light
    I followed in the desert heat and rendezvous with by night
    You revealed many mysteries to me I still cherish in my heart
    And You reminded me long ago that We would never part
    I told You that I loved You
    That I would miss You in the tide
    I knew it would be difficult for me to live
    Without You by my side
    You told me there were many who wanted to understand
    But were distracted by the world and attracted to the land
    And there were few who would remember You
    Many thousand years since then
    But those who would remember You
    Would walk with You again
    And these few would be tested
    Tempted, tortured and tried
    But these trials would only make us stronger
    Our faith would not be denied
    The world still waits to receive this Truth
    That Truth shall set us free
    And then we shall walk together once more
    For all Eternity.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  9. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Attached Files:

Ministargazer likes this.
  10. Ministargazer

An Edgar Cayce video on the origins of mankind and the part that Jesus played in it - take some time to listen to this fascinating material. Lots of info about reincarnation.

Last edited: May 7, 2019