Remnant of the Aura???

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by hydrolad, Feb 8, 2015.

1. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

The ? Parapsychology section seems rather quiet lately, so I’ll “Jump Start” it a little bit here with a question.

When a person is alive, it is commonly accepted that the Aura (if one believes in an Aura) glows with different colors and different intensities pertaining to the health of the physical body.

When a person expires, does a “remnant” of the Aura remain behind in the physical body and what purpose might this “remnant” serve, and if it does, does this “remnant” of the Aura slowly fade away with the passage of time or not.

I have my own thoughts on the subject, but was very interested in other member’s thoughts and opinions as I highly value your input on the subject in question.

In advance I thank you very much for your time.

2. Aelfgyva

Aelfgyva Senior Member Staff Member

From Hot to Cold...

Hello hydrolad...

I find your question fascinating and I would like to tell you of my own experiences. I have been able to feel/see auras my whole life. I say feel first, because most of us know the situation where, when standing next to a stranger sometimes you get a very good feeling...or a very bad feeling. This is (IMHO) the aura that we feel...or negative/positive energy. About 10 years ago, I was able to see this energy...the aura. It appears to me in as many different forms as there are people...that is to say, what you see in a book with the colors of the rainbow...well...that is not what I see. Yes colors, but they are colors that don't really fit in our color spectrum...kinda...it is hard to explain! Sometimes divided right down the middle...half of the body so...the other half so!!

But now to your question. I have been with loved ones when they died and the aura does not leave immediately after death...it is more like an electric stove, where, after you turn the stove off, the burner remains at first hot...then warm...then cool...then cold! This is my own experience...maybe others experience it different.

3. hydrolad

My Exposure to the Aura

Thank you, Aelfgyva, for your very informative post, the information in your post will aid me in my continuing research into the mysteries of the Aura.

I believe that as a child I could see Aura’s head-on, but as a child, I didn’t see well at distances over 10 feet and by the time I was 9 or so, and received some decent “looking” glasses for me to wear, I had lost the ability to see Aura’s head-on.

As I progressed through my teen years, I slowly regained my ability to see Aura’s, but ONLY out of the corner of my eyes, and as I progressed up in years (I’m 61 now) I lost even more of the ability to see Aura’s.

Every now and then, I’ll be standing near someone and get an overwhelming sense of either a sense of instant (usually dislike, sometimes attracted to) or sometimes a feeling of sadness, longing or a general feeling of vague uneasiness.

I firmly believe IMHO that as adults we can “Sub-consciously” see another persons Aura and act accordingly, it is thought that in ancient times, that this “Gift” was an important aid to survival of the human race and insuring that the gene pool was kept safe for the purpose of procreation.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2015
  4. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

I was reminded of those old TVs where you would turn them off, but a little white light would remain in the center for a while before it finally winked out. Remember those? My grandparents had one.

5. hydrolad

Fight, fight the dying of the light.

Blueheart, I really believe you may be on to something, your description is one of the best I've heard at describing the fading out of the Aura after a person expires, I wonder now if the Aura finally blinks out at the end of the commonly accepted "3 day" period???

Thank you for your valuable input.

6. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

I think all of the old TV sets did that, mainly the black and white ones. It was the picture tube CRT with a phosphor coating on the inside of the tube.