Resembling my GrandFather I never met..[New User]

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Blackbear93, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Blackbear93

Blackbear93 Senior Registered

Hello, this really creeped me out a while back .... while I was at work I heard a old country song come on the radio [1970s] Jerry Reed and I know for a fact I never heard that song before im 25.

But the song sounded very very familiar to me so i got home and told my Mother about it and she said my Grandpa loved Jerry Reed.

This is not the only time my Mom once had a dream while i was backing out of the driveway and my Grandpa was looking out the window and said "he's a good kid you know that?" and he said "you know why right?"

"because he drives a jeep"

my Grandpa also loved Jeeps from what i was told... also recently i was talking to my Grandma on the phone and i brought up that religion and politics are two things I always avoid and i always walk away when its a topic in conversation ...she laughed and told me she always told my Grandpa that "do not bring up religion or politics !" whenever they would go out.

I could name more experiences but i'm to the point where i believe that there are far too many coincidences that occur...almost weekly sometimes daily...

I am also very close to my Grandma.. and i love giving her grief and crap all of the time ... i also learned that my Grandpa loved doing that as well.

My Grandma has been creeped out several times and i cannot count the amount of times my Mom has been as well... My Grandfather passed away due to a out of the blue heart attack [my mother was with him while driving] But i always get told how much i remind them of him.. just seems like its more than just coincidences ..

Being absolutely creeped out by lsitening to that older country song and feeling as if i heard his voice before really got me.. which is why i posted here and signed up on these forums. ..thoughts?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. Blackbear93

I could go on and name a few other odd little things that people tell me "that's odd your grandpa use to "

3. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Blackbear, Welcome to the forum. Please forgive my tardy response. I'd like to hear what you have to add.

4. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

It would be interesting to learn if you said or did some strange things as a little kid. Is it possible to ask you Mom or Grandma about this?

I have heard it several times. Seems to happen that someone incarnates as their own grandson or granddaughter. It is possible that you are the reincarnation of your grandfather, why not? Also could mean something else. Like cell memory. And that country song could have been played in the radio when you were in your Ma's womb. Do you remember anything at all from the time before your birth?
    If not, maybe you did as a small kid.
    You do not need to prove anything to anybody, of course. And deep inside your own heart, you probably already know.

Tell us more about these oddities if you feel like it.

5. Blackbear93

I do not remember anything from the time before birth.

I also really creep out family due to the fact I look a lot like my Grandfather.

The country song is from the 70s and I have only ever heard it once on the radio and that was at work ... i don't and my parents do not listen to country.

It just seems very odd that too many "coincidences" pop up quite often.

I only made this account because I finally got spooked big time by that song on the radio ... the singers voice sounded very familiar it was weird. Gave me goosebumps.

6. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Sounded familiar, well, that *is* a sign. And when the list of similarities and synchronicities is long, it definitely means something.

7. Blackbear93

Another thing I found out my Grandpa use to do to give my Grandma crap was touch her hair ... she absolutely HATES that and she knows I do it to give her crap and she gets a kick out of it ...i later found out he always did that too.
    I really wished I was able to meet my Grandpa.