reward of reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Memeli11, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Memeli11

Memeli11 New Member

Will we be rewarded by god by incarnating so many times? I heard we will be able to do whatever we want by affecting objects. Thats all true? Will we become more happier than this life?

2. Native Son

Native Son Active Member

Rewards for reincarnation? Is not experiencing life reward enough? On the other hand, there are those that believe that reincarnation is all about paying one'S DEBTS. And still others who say we incarnate over and over, so as to learn. To this last I say, learn what? If the soul is immortal, it has already learned everything possible, since it has existed in eternity. To those in debt, when did the soul sin? If these say that each successive life is for retribution and payment of whatever was committed in a previous life, then, if life had a beginning for the soul, it must have been born in sin. I tend to lean on the first, that physical life is just an experience, and it tends towards entertainment. Therefore my advice to you, which is very cheap, is that, like the Greyhound Bus slogan, please sit back, relax, and let God do the driving, and He is the only ONE who knows where we are all going. Because the soul is immortal and indestructible, and can bear anything this old silly world of the 5 senses can throw at it. Is not your soul reward enough? Just think about it, where would be right now, if not here?

AlexD likes this.