Richard Martini

Discussion in 'Books about Reincarnation' started by KenJ, Nov 6, 2017.

1. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

There are some books that I read that I wish everyone in my family would read so that we were able to communicate by being “on the same page” so to speak, Flipside by Richard Martini is one such book. Rich, as he is called, is a filmmaker who has had quite a few life experiences, traveled a lot, and filmed quite a few Newton therapy sessions as well as being the subject in several regression sessions. Kindle version is $4.99. Yeah, I know, the book is six years old at this point!

Nothing really new, but I liked it perhaps because it was expressed differently and had quite a few excerpts from regression sessions.

I don’t know if it is simply that I accept everything he wrote or it just fit where I am at this point in my life. I surfed to see what I could find on the web and found several videos. I see that he has two later books out that I have not read.

Here are links to three of his hour-long videos where much is the same in each, but the first two, which are older, seem to have more content: flipside 2012
    To be or not to be 2013
    And 2014,

He also has a two-hour video this year:

2. SoulSurfer

SoulSurfer New Member

Fascinating stories in his video. I just purchased "Flipside" and "Hacking the Afterlife." Thanks, KenJ, for posting and recommending his books.