Romanov Past-Lives...

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by TsarevichAlexei, Jan 20, 2011.

1. TsarevichAlexei

TsarevichAlexei I-TsarevichAlexei13

Hi!

I wasn't sure if this is allowed on the forum, but it's a past life forum, and I have seen the likes of Titanic past-lives, and Holocaust lives, so I thought it was okay to post about Romanov Past-Lives :)

I will firstly say I am a strong believer in God, and Re-incarnation. I Hope that didn't sound offensive or boastful :/

I have also many spiritual beliefs, and know a few of my past-lives. The most recent I can remember, and the most strongest is that of my Romanov past-life. I believe strongly that I was His Imperial Highness, Alexei Nikolaievich Romanov, Tsarevich and Heir of Imperial Russia. The only son, and youngest child of Tsar Nicholas II, and his wife, Empress Alexandra Feodorovna. I have memories, but I shall put a link for anyone who wishes to read them or who is curious.

I do realise that, MANY people have and still claim to be the Re-incarnation of the Romanovs, (mainly Nicholas II, and his family) But I also know only seven people can be those Re-incarnations. (again I hope that didn't sound at all offensive, for I didn't mean it to be)

I do have memories of my other lives previous to Tsarevich Alexei. I can remember a life during the French Revolution, and another in France (peaceful, and happy life) and a life back to the time of Jesus Christ (the latter is still very blurry, but I can remember some tiny details)

So please, if you have any questions I'd love to answer them for you, and I hope you all have a wonderful day and week, and weekend for that is coming up as well! :)

God Bless, and Protect, and keep you all and your families, and friends, etc... :)

~AlyoshkaHeir13

2. TsarevichAlexei

Here in this posting, I am linking a website I made a long while ago about my belief in Re-incarnating. There is a small Forum discussion board, where you can view my memories ''My memories of Alexei'' I believe that's what it is called. :)

Forgive some of the information I give on there. For instance (reincarnation/walk-in) I was told that by a medium, who did a lot of damage to my family and I (Yes I believe I've found my sisters, and Mama and Papa, know it in my heart) So forgive that tidbit of mis-information, I know I am not the walk-in, but Alexei's re-incarnation and fully his re-incarnated soul :)

So I hope you like the memories, and I am aware people will speculate seeing them and wondering, and asking questions, and I will be most happy to answer how much to my ability as I can! :)

God Bless and Protect and keep, you all and your families!

~Tsarevich Alexei

Here is the link :)

http://alostheirsmemories.webs.com/

again enjoy and Thank you for viewing them and taking an interest in my story! :)

3. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator

Hello Shawn and welcome to the Past Life Forum. As you can see we are a place for the discussion of reincarnation and for members to recount their memories. Yes, over the years we have had many people tell us about Romanov life times. You need only enter it into the search engine.

As with all past life memories I believe it is important to remember "Now is now" and that this current life we live is the reality, the current manifestation of the soul in its journey through the cosmos/creation. This is particularly important when remembering famous lives. Undoubtedly you will encounter some difficulties if you forget that principle.

How has your life today been effected by having past lives? And I don't mean just Romanov... those times when you were just a commoner, a cobbler, a merchant or a soldier. I'd love to know if you have any memories of such life times. Not to belittle memories of fame at all, but they can clutter our minds with egocentric ideas that side-track using past life memories for personal and spiritual growth.

Where did you first learn about reincarnation as a possibility?

Tinkerman

4. hydrolad

hydrolad Senior Moderator Super Moderator

TsarevichAlexei:

For some strange reason, pre-modern Russian history has always held a strong fascination for me in studying history in school. :)

So do you have any clear memories of that terrible night in Yekaterinburg?

Or as the rumors that still persist (now discredited rumors), that Alexi and Anastasia somehow survived the massacre and were smuggled to (I believe) France, with Anastasia living longer than Alexi.

Do watching movies of that time period elicit any memories on your part?

Along with the rest of the world, with WWI and such, this was truly an epic time in modern Russian history!

5. TsarevichAlexei

Hyrdolad, Spasiba (Thank you in Russian) for the sentiments :)

I have memories of many things, but would it be all right if I contacted you via PM? :)

God Bless! and keep!

6. TsarevichAlexei

Thank you so very much Tinkerman, for allowing me to join your community here :)

Well I first learned of Re-incarnation and the belief of it through my College English Instructor. She dabbled mainly in the Eastern traditional beliefs, of the Hindu and the Buddhist :)

Oh dear sir, no need to apologise, I know what you mean. I have seen other Romanov-re-incarnate claimants, they are very boastful, and it's heh... not very accepted (Re-incarnating) to the multitude of the Romanov fans, worshipers, etc... But that is because everyone has different beliefs.

Well to your question of how have my past-lives impacted my life, well...

The only commoner life I can think of is the one during the time of Jesus. I was a young boy who was the youngest of a very large family. I believe we were Jewish, but I think... still skeptical about this (but that's understandable we all have doubts :) ) We were part of the Essenes, or the Cathars (spl?) the first Christian followers of Christ. That life, with also along with the incarnation of Alexei has given me a broader prospect on spirituality and religion.

I am extremely devout, and ironic as this might seem... I believe I was extremely devout to my personal beliefs and main-stream religion (which ever it was in my past-lives) in each of my known, and unknown past-lives :)

I hope that answers your question, If I didn't answer please, do tell me :)

7. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Welcome! Can you tell us how you first became aware of this past life? Also do you have photos of yourself,in this life, at age 13? It would be fun to compare photos with Tsarevich Alexei.

8. TsarevichAlexei

Hello Cryscat :)

Thank you for the welcomes and kind commenting :) I first became aware of this past life (Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaievich) when I was actually 7 years old (but I didn't know better then, It wasn't until years later 2008-09, that I figured out the reason of why I became aware at 7 years old)

I will say this: In 1997, nor before then did I have any knowledge of the Romanovs, nor Anastasia or the Russian Revolution, or Russia for that matter.

I was 7 in 1997, That was the same year if I am not mistaken that the animated feature film ''ANASTASIA'' by Twentieth-Century Fox Presentation films was in theaters, and came out shortly after that.

I remember when it first came out on video, I just had to get it, and I finally did and I remember I sat on the floor of my mother's living room almost too close to the television set-stand. I remember having such goosebumps when hearing the song ''Once upon a December'' being played in the film, and the lyrics of that song struck a chord very much in me. I also remember at the age of 7 years old, I was horrid in math... I still am very horrid at math. I can remember though that I knew that the year the Tricentennial was being celebrated in the film was completely inaccurate. I knew it wasn't 1916, and I knew automatically Anastasia was not 8 in 1916, she would have been 15 in 1916. So I knew the Tricentennial wasn't celebrated in 1916. I also, remember screaming ''CATHERINE!!!" at the television screen when I first saw the wide-shot of the Catherine Palace, the gates being VERY familiar. When I saw the interior of the ''Grand Ballroom'' of the Palace, I just knew the room was not THAT tall (three-stories) and grandoise as it is seen in the film. I remember I cried, during the ''seige'' scene, where Anastasia had to flee the Palace with her Grand Mama. The film also, gave me nightmares of being wrenched from people I loved so dearly, but couldn't place who they were.

But remember now, I was only 7 years old. I put that little experience behind me. A few weeks later, I was having lunch with some of my friends in our school cafeteria (I was in 2nd grade I believe) and we were joking around. All of sudden I bluntly spoke out and said ''I was related to Anastasia!'' My friends looked at me like I was an idiot, and then one said ''Yeah and I am related to the Queen Elizabeth I!'' So I laughed, but it did hurt very much, when they joked about it, though I STILL wasn't comprehending with why I said that to them, nor the experience I had prior with my first time seeing the film ''ANASTASIA.''

Another experience I had when I was a bit older (I believe 9 or 10) I woke up in the middle of the night, and I think A&E was on my mother, and father's television in their bedroom. I got out of bed, and sat in the corridor on the floor, and craned my neck a bit so I could see the TV. It was a special playing about the Romanovs, and Anastasia. I watched the whole thing, (mom didn't even realise I was sitting in the hallway) and I fell asleep in the hallway. When I awoke the next morning, I couldn't remember a thing about what I had watched, nor why I felt so extremely different, it's hard to explain really.

I remember after that experience, the one with seeing the film, I couldn't stop reading about Russia, or for that matter the Romanovs and the Russian Revolution. I always was asking about Romanov books (besides my interest with the Titanic) and books on Anastasia.

Now, three years ago (2008-09-10) I was studying in community college, and I had English 101 that 1st Semester. My English Instructor was very much into the Eastern traditions of the Buddhist and the Hindu beliefs and the religion. She taught us how to relax the mind and everything, and mostly we learned our English courses on Re-incarnation and past-lives/incarnations. So technically, she (Ms. Bacon) was the one who got me into Re-incarnation, and the many spiritual beliefs I hold dear to me, along with my Religious beliefs :)

2008 was also the first year I came across the ''Alexander Palace Time Machine Forum Discussion Board'' (APTMF) 2008 was also the first year I got my first two Romanov-Russian related books. In late 2008, on not one, but several occasions, I would take the bus to the grocery store where I worked then. On two seperate occasions, as I was riding the bus I was just absentmindedly glancing outside the large bus windows, out onto the bustling street and walkways. All of a sudden I see a group of woman, clad in white and big hats and pearls. They smile and wave at me, the oldest is holding heavily on a white umbrella, with a jade handle. There were four younger woman, and they were all smiling at me. That same day at work, I was waiting to punch in my time-card and I cried out ''Mama! Mama!'' It felt so surreal, it freaked me out. That same day, I went home because I was complaining of severe leg pains, in my right leg. (As I was returning things to their shelves in the store aisles I felt my right leg buckle under the weight of my body, causing me to limp badly) To this day I have a odd way of stance, and walking patterns. My right foot and ankle jut out in a more extreme angle, where as the left is perfectly right and normal. This also includes the fact that when I walk, my knees knock into one another cause of the abnormal foot pattern. On the second bus ride, to work (which was weeks afterward) I was again absentmindedly glancing out the windows, only there was no window but fresh air, and throngs of cheering people all on either side of the carriage I was in, I wasn't even wearing my work uniform but a sailor suit and some medals. The experience actually lasted until the end of the bus ride, when I realised slowly that I had just almost missed the stop where I had to get off.

So yes... heh, lengthy essay forgive me, I hope this doesn't seem like I am writing a journal for this isn't what this is. I write to much :)

God Bless and protect and keep!

*And yes Cryscat I do have comparison fotographs of myself and Alexei, at several ages or mis-matched together, I can send them by PM if you like :)

~TsarevichAlexei

9. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

Thanks for answering my questions! It was an interesting story to read. I got your pm...you can check out my reply! ;)

10. TsarevichAlexei

I've answered your reply :) Spasiba very much for the wonderful comments and kind words. I think I am going to like it here! :)

God Bless!

11. kemetic18

kemetic18 Senior Registered

TsarevichAlexei:

I'm interested in about hearing your memories of this lifetime. I've always been intrigued by this time period the mystery of what really happened to the Romanovs.

Hope you enjoy forum! :thumbsup:

12. TsarevichAlexei

Spasiba kemetic18, for taking an interest in the Romanov mystery and story :)

I'm going to PM you :)

13. TsarevichAlexei

What are your thoughts on Father Grigori (Rasputin) ?

Hello all!

Would anyone like to touch on the subject of Father Grigori? (Rasputin) What are your feelings about him. If you like, or have any questions I am very happy to help and assist you in answering to the best of my ability those questions you have. Do you believe he was a Holy man, or do you believe he was a charlatan, bent on destroying the Romanov Dynasty? I will not discriminate anyone's beliefs, etc... I am just wondering what everyone's opinions are of him.

Spasiba (Thank you) and God Bless and keep!

~TsarevichAlexei

14. TsarevichAlexei

Would anyone like to broach the subject of Father Grigory or start on something new in this area?

Spasiba!

~TsarevichAlexei

15. RomanovSister

RomanovSister Registered

Hello,

I joined this forum after coming upon this thread and reading your words TsarevichAlexei... reading your 1-22-2011 post was like reading my own story.

Deep in my heart I know I was a member of the Romanov family... a sister.

We should talk further!

16. rynen

rynen Senior Registered

TsarevichAlexei,

were you as tsarevitch a sickly child? I do recall that the Romanov boy had a blood disease and at the later stage of his life before he met his demise supposedly at 13, was often carried around. Do you remember any of that or are the memories still blurry? Can you share some with us?

17. TsarevichAlexei

Rynen, Yes as Tsarevich Alexei, in my past life.. I was sickly especially when I would have severe bouts of haemophilia, if I fell or accidentally cut myself. if I was well, everyone was stress-free but still kept a very close watch on me, to make sure I wouldn't get hurt again. Usually, it was the smaller falls or cuts that did it. But a infamous and almost fatal attack was in 1912. Many Romanov fans/enthusiasts know about this haemophilia attack that almost cost my life. If It weren't for Father Grigori I don't know what would happened. I can recall lying in bed and screaming most of the time, and Mama (H.I.M. Alexandra Feodorovna Romanova, Empress of all the Russias) would be holding me close as I screamed and cried because of the pain. I can also remember squirming from the pain too, it was so great I couldn't think straight at all. Papa (H.I.M. Nicholas Alexandrovich Romanov II, Tsar of all the Russias) would stay with me, and read to me maybe Pushkin or poetry for I liked Pushkin very much. But I can vaguely recall Papa himself breaking, i.e. his stress-level and Mama's were through-the-roof so to speak. So I really actually do not like personally forgive me for this.. I don't really actually like to recall 1912 (the end of the year) It's not something that was.... at all good in memory that I recall. but do forgive me, I am happy to answer your questions and thoughts, opinions etc... :)

God Bless and keep! :)

18. TsarevichAlexei

For most of my life up until 13 years of age (July 17th, 1918) I would be carried, yes your were right in thinking to ask me that. I can recall being carried by Papa, and/or my Diadka (sailor-nanny) Nagorny. I can also recall sitting most of the time propped-up in my bed, or being wheeled around in a wheel-chair. My best friend, whom was also the kitchen attendant (kitchen-boy) Leonka Ivanovich Sedynov usually wheeled me about the Governour's Mansion, in Tobolsk, and the Ipatiev House in Ekaterinburg... I can vaguely remember my legs would throb with pain here and there. towards the ending in 1918, I was very what's the word... thin and frail. I could easily have been picked up in someone's arms gives you an idea of how frail and fragile I was as Tsarevich Alexei in my past life.

In Tobolsk, while there in exile I... still regret what I did. Because it not only has kept guilt on my thoughts, but heart-break and shock and still some lingering sadness in my family's eyes and hearts. I can recall the whole memory... I was angry at everyone and everything, angry at how we were living and how the guards had been treating us since we arrived, angry that those radicals, those horrible Bolsheviks took my father off the throne (and he didn't go willingly, he was forced off. infact the Abdication was a fiasco from the get-go, as most people know you cannot abdicate as it is breaking the Holy Aunction and like-wise breaking a Sacrament, but more on that later if you wish to hear it of course :) .)

So.. back to Tobolsk. It was some time into our internment there. Things had been getting steadily quiet.. too quiet. The guards destroyed the snow hill we had built outside, and I was basically confined to my bedroom and roaming the corridors of the Govenour's Mansion there... It was quite a nice place, we were allowed to have walks, and exercise was more frequented there then when we arrived in Ekaterinburg... But things drastically changed during the last months at Tobolsk.

I was again... angry completely hateful of what had happened to us, and I remember just grabbing my sledge (sled) and coming to the steps, and feeling so incredibly upset and angry, and I felt my self accelerating. That's what I recall most the feeling of my adrenaline as I went down the stair in the Mansion, and I felt myself slam hard into the floor and the door there. After that I couldn't walk again, all though it wasn't as bad as 1912, it was bad enough where I had to be carried and confined to a wheel-chair or my bed until I was 13 (July 17th, 1918)

It's also like 1912, something I really do not like mentioning but for your interest and questions, I am happy to help in anyway I can. It's a great personal sorrow for me there in my later life during that exile, that prison we were in... I wasn't thinking. I just went on with trying to commit suicide. Yes despite, rumours people pass about on other websites, or research and dispute this event, I tried to end my life, because I felt there was nothing worth living for. But now, in this lifetime I feel so guilty about what I did, and I know it wasn't the right thing at all to do, and I ask forgiveness for that. It was a different time, and the conditions we were in were stifling and very claustrophobic. You can imagine...

But please, any more questions or thoughts do post them, I am happy to help in any possible way I can with your thoughts/opinions/questions :)

God Bless and keep :)

19. andrewx

andrewx Senior Registered

I am going to mention something now: I have an acquaintance who has hemophillia. (He is very high functioning.) He also works for a health care company. He is in no way a "kook".

I asked him once if he thought that Rasputin had special powers in dealing with hemophillia. He was slightly reluctant to discuss the topic, BUT he more or less said yes.

If Rasputin had a GOD-GIVEN gift in be able to treat hemophillia, he sure did not live his life wisely in appreciation for that.

Respectfully,

Andrewx

20. andrewx

andrewx Senior Registered

One more thing: I appreciate TsarevichAlexei being open to his famous-past-life claim. Not everyone is. So thank you TsarevichAlexei.

Much respect

Andrewx