Romanov

Discussion in 'Past Life Memories' started by Ana.Creations, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

My name is Alex in this life. Ever since I can remember I have had memories and dreams about the night the romanovs were killed. I was there. My dream always starts like this.

I’m shaken awake by my sister who tells me to get dressed. I’m led downstairs with my sisters by my side. The rest of the family is in front of me. Then we are in a musty hot basement that’s poorly lit with striped wallpaper. Papa asks for a chair for mama and A boy. My sisters put ourselves right behind who I call mama. We wait for what seems like forever then men come in. The words are jumbled but then the shots start. There’s pain everywhere as I cry out. I can hear our dogs barking and I try to move away I wanted to run and live. I fall to the ground and I’m being carried I scream one last time before it all goes black.

I have other memories too. I was walking around a palace type house and I walked into a room it was very green and two boys were there with dark hair they kept telling me to follow them and we went outside to an island with graves. I remember feeling sad for the animals.

I always woke up with a headache. All my life I’ve had these dreams and they get stronger in the summertime. I’ve always believed in the paranormal and a possibility of another life so it didn’t seem crazy to me. I’m not sure what Romanov sister I was. The memories come in waves and no one is ever addressed by name. All my life I’ve been scared of dying and guns. I’m not a huge history fan I’m more into music and science/medical stuff. If anyone has had similar memories or think they know me please message me. I don’t believe we have to look like our past lives due to we now have different parents and they don’t look like our pasts. Thank you and I’m sorry if I made anyone sad or upset with the details.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 12:26 AM
  2. TatianaRomanova

TatianaRomanova Registered

The details are very wrong the night of our murder is documented we did not laugh and joke while waiting it was reported we were all startled and nervous and told to be quiet. Also, none of us were carried by anyone before getting shot it's not in the execution report
    And we didn't know any twins I checked for you
    I think it's likely you were a relative of ours who heard of our death and it effected you. Our relatives were so caring! :)

The details are too distorted to be realistic

We did not laugh or joke at all and it was very late at night we were woken up and it was reported by the Bolshevik that we were all nervous

I think since Olga and Anastasia are found and it appears now Maria is too, and your memories are definitely not from a 1st person point of view you should look up relatives of ours who knew twin boys! It's a very good way to figure this out. It would explain your memory having a different tone of the night and explain why you see these boys so vividly! :)

Tatianochka

3. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

I never said we were joking though? And there has been reports of two sisters who were still alive when they were moving the body that they killed outside after they started making noise

4. TatianaRomanova

Yes you did you just edited that out right now are you serious? That's rediculous

"My sisters and I are joking as I put myself behind who I call mama"

5. TatianaRomanova

You just edited your story, you wrote "my sisters and I were joking" comeon seriously? You're trying to hide that and pretend

You had also wrote you were carried THEN fell to the ground (inside the house) and also as for outside, the reports state no one ever "fell off" they were stabbed till quiet

6. TatianaRomanova

Liar. Editing the details that you found out where wrong. You shame my family name

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017 at 7:01 PM
  7. TatianaRomanova

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017 at 7:01 PM
  8. TatianaRomanova

"I never said we were joking though" what foul, fie!

You lied. You tried to edit out what I told you was wrong then lie and pretend you never said it

What have you got to say for yourself?

9. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

I did edit it out. I did say i didn’t put it in there. I forgot I did. I have a neurological medical condition called postural orthostatic tachycardia. It affects my memory. When I went back to reply and saw it wasn’t there I didn’t think anything of it because I don’t rememver it being there and I’m sorry your family name? My family name I’m related to the actual Romanov family. Sorry If I sound rude or anything but you called me out three times and you seemed so nice. Shame on you Tatiana was a nice person.

10. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

Also you sure do point a lot of evidence towards reports and not memories. So are you really her?

11. TatianaRomanova

I am as well related to my old family, through Mama's line. and I "called you out" for lying. Do not try to victimize yourself put yourself in my position.
    I do not think you truly have that condition due to you never bringing it up in our personal chat or showing symptoms. But so be it.
    But, that does not change the fact you still believed during a troubling time OTMA would joke.

I do point a lot of evidence at reports obviously I do, Because all of the memories I have had I found evidence and reports or photographs backing it up.

So being right around 50 times with even more memories expanding past that getting proven by GARF releases yes it's fairly easy for me to state I'm her.

When the majority of your memories are proven it makes it all the more likely your not-yet proven ones are real as well, and not just fake memories your mind has filled in the blanks for from another life.

I have studied reincarnation since my teenage years miss. I have met 43 romanov claimants and only 3 had proven fact realistic multiple memories. I'm so sorry to say this but many people feel what you feel and have inconsistencies tied with their mind filling in the blanks of memories that were likely just things they heard in their past.

It offends me you do not understand the pressure my family was under, and even speaking from a point of view not involving reincarnation, it is insulting you would think they/we were in high spirits to joke when we were terrified. And it was reported that as I said yes we were scared.

You were wrong, I'm sorry.

12. TatianaRomanova

I think you seem like a sweet and lost girl and I do think you were related to us but what you recall is not the way things were and it's not from the viewpoint of someone who was there. I have too had dreams like this but mine follow the reports.

I think you may have been our relative though a cousin perhaps and me and my sisters are always open for helping our family find their true selves, if you would like the help you are free to DM any time but if not then so it be

God Bless

Tatianochka

13. olgaromanova

olgaromanova New Member

The laughing and the joking is unlikely, just from a documentational standpoint, it’s not mentioned in the reports of Yurovsky and other Bolsheviks I’ve read.

TatianaRomanova likes this.
  14. TatianaRomanova

Indeed! Or our memories / Anastasia's memories. We were terrified! Woken up from our sleep and told we hadn't even had time to pack! How hard it is to relive it and think about the horror we faced which was literally the worst thing that could've happened!

15. Ana.Creations

Ana.Creations New Member

I am sorry if I offended anyone that was not my intention. And yes I was wrong and I should not have changed it then said I did not I truly did not remember. I have a neurological disorder called Postural orthostatic tachycardia it was discovered sometime in the 90s it affects multiple organs and my short/long term memory. Because I messed up please don’t mark me off as attention seeking or anything bad. I’m sorry.

16. Miss Kelly

Miss Kelly Member

Wow, so many Romanovs :confused:

17. Slorca

Slorca Aye!

the romanovs live again

Miss Kelly likes this.