Same Family Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by ButterFly85, Dec 25, 2005.

1. crystal_44

crystal_44 Crystal

Interesting topic. It does bring back a memory of something my uncle noted once. Whenever a family member dies, it seems that a baby is born back into the family within a few years. I'm not saying that the new baby is always necessarily the family member who passed away, but this could be the case sometimes. For instance, my great-great grandfather passed away a few months before I was born. However, I have no memories or reason to believe that I was him. ​
    My youngest cousin was born a few months after my great-grandmother passed away, but I don't feel that she is the same soul who was my grandmother. I suppose what I mean to say is that his principle may demonstrate reincarnation at certain times, while it may simply be a pattern of death and birth (not rebirth :) ) at other times.​

2. Lil's Mommy

Lil's Mommy SAHM and loving it

Same Family Reincarnation

I had someone just recently tell me that this is impossiable. That the spirit just doesn't jump immediately into another life. This person went on to further state that the spirit does not come back within the same family. I have read numerous cases of families that this has happened to. I was just wondering what others thought about this. I believe that it is possiable.

3. ChrisR

ChrisR Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Lil's Mommy,

Welcome to the forum - :)

Until reincarnation is disproven, then nobody can really say that a return to the same family is impossible. Did you ask this person where they got their information from?

There's no set time in between incarnations. The soul will return to a physical body at a time when it sees the opportunity to grow, or to help others.

There is a theory that time is just an illusion that we only experience in our physical form, therefore it makes no difference (to us) if we return 9 months, or 90 years after our death, time has no meaning in between lives.

I read about your daughter in the other thread, and I thought it was lovely. Whether she is your mother or not, there certainly appears to be a 'connection' there, which must be a great comfort to you. I hope you will keep us updated if you notice any other little 'signs', and also make sure that you write everything down and keep it safe. One day you might be so glad that you did - ;)

Chris - :)

4. Brittney

Brittney New Member

I feel like my sister that died when I was 12 has came back as my daughter because she was always around me after she died but after I had my first child I started to feel like she was no longer there and I felt hurt but when my daughter got older she would tell me that when I was a kid she was my mom and told me things that happened and even though she wasn't my mom, my sister was responsible most of the time for me and my other older sister when we were kids. I've always felt like my daughter is my sister.

fireflydancing likes this.
  5. -HM-

-HM- Senior Registered

So, one I don't really see mentioned much is, with same family reincarnation, is it always direct family, like mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, siblings, ect? What about more distant relatives?