Scout's memories

Discussion in 'Children's Cases - Archive' started by Angels Grandma, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Angels Grandma

Angels Grandma Senior Registered

When my grandson was about 4 years old he was in the car with my daughter and his 9 year old brother. While waiting for me to get home from work they were riding around the neighborhood. He commented on a house on a little used street as being where Mary A. lived. It was explained that we knew no Mary A. and no one who lived it that house. He said Mary A. had lived there and he had been there. He said she had been stabbed once and they had bandaged it but she was ok. He said she had a stone in the cemetery (which is right around the corner) but she had not died yet. My daughter drove into the cemetery which is large and has many small roads. As they went through the cemetery he said where to turn and in a back corner said "there it is" His brother almost had a heart attack as he read the stone. It read Mary A. Strange.
    She had not yet died but there was a stone for her next to her husbands. My grandson also said there were 2 Marys. When I got home we all went back to the cemetery and he took me to the spot from a different direction. I did some research at the library using her husbands obit. There were indeed 2 Marys. Mary had a daughter also named Mary. He said it was Mary G. In the obit it was listed as Mary V. Mary A. is alive and still is listed in the phone book as living north of town. She was born in 1915 I could not place her in the house, however her husband at one time lived a few blocks from there according to old city directories. More stories came from him if anyone is interested. He has now just turned 6.

Link to original post http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/grandsons-memories.349/

2. Angels Grandma

One of the earliest things he said was when he told us about a man in our area who had a dog that he said looked just like my dog. He said he lived on a corner in Menasha and his name was Martin Karay. He was really young but he told us it was spelled Karay. He did not know how to spell much of anything at that point and though he is a very smart little boy we did not understand where he would get that spelling. He pronounced it Carey but spelled it with a K. We knew no one by that name.

In January of this year in the middle of the night he sat up in bed and began talking. He told his mother " I hear voices in my head".
    He said "people talk to me". When asked for more information he said "I don't want to talk about it. We do not understand where any of this comes from. The comments come out of no where and are always a surprise.
    There is no way he could have any knowledge of any of what he says from anyone in the family. I find this whole subject so fascinating and appreciate any comments. He has just started kindergarden and is reading at a much much higher grade level. He does not sound out words, he just seems to know what the word is. There is no hesitation when he reads and he understands what he reads. While in preschool this past year he amazed his teachers. He was asked a short time ago if there is 60 minutes in 1 hour, how many are in 2 hours and he immediately stated 120. His teacher kept going and he added 60 minutes for each additional hour in his head until he was in the 700's At times his teacher would hold a calculator to check as he went so fast on math things.

Link to original post http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/grandsons-memories.349/

3. Angels Grandma

I spoke with my daughter today and she said that my grandson was closer to 3 or 3 1/2 when he made the statements about Mary A. Also he called it a rock and not a stone in the cemetery. We have checked the "rock" recently and she has not died. I would love to contact her and see if she was ever, as was stated, "stabbed" or lived in that house but as she is probably 87 years old I think not. We wonder if it was a bad cut or actually stabbed. He could not clarify at the time.

4. Angels Grandma

I have read some postings and find similar things like not liking loud noises. My grandson does not like loud noises at all. He will sit with his hands over his ears when anything is loud. Also when he was about 2 he developed a terrible fear of ants. He would not even put his feet on the sidewalk. We found it strange but it was before all of these things started to happen. It lasted a couple of weeks and then stopped. Another comment he has made is that he was not very old before. He said "sometimes you do not get very far and you have to start over again. This little sweetheart was 6 this month and around his birthday he was talking to his mother. Both of the older boys like talking about when they were born or when they were little. He was asking about that and his mom said his older brother took a long time to get here (25 hours of labor) and the little one was not that long but he had come fairly fast. She asked him why he got here so fast and he commented. "Because I've done it so many times before".

5. Angels Grandma

When my grandson was born I was writing down his date of birth and when I looked at it I was amazed.
    My daughter Kelly was born on 10-9-69
    My grandson Scout was born on 9-10-96
    Scout also told his mom about how he had once worked in a factory.
    He said he hated it and did not want to work there. No one in our immediate family works in a factory. He also told her one night that he knew a lot of people from New York. We know no one in New York and have never been there. He listed many names all sounding very italian and continued to tell his Mom he knew them in New York and they were all in the Mob. Can't imagine where he would have even heard about the mob. He was very sincere and told her several names.

6. Angels Grandma

My daughter called me last night and when she started out " You will not believe what Scout said !" I just love that. She said she had a votive candle burning and the container had holes in it so the light showed through. Scout walked in and saw it and wanted to know about the wick on the candle. She told him about the wick and he looked at the container and said, "it looks just like a disco ball." She was surprised and asked him how he knew what a disco ball was. " He looked at her and said "I remember in 1977 I used to go disco dancing." He said to his Mom "didn't you?" She told him No that she was too young to go disco dancing. (she was born in 1969) Scout was born in 1996. We talked about it and could not figure out where he may have seen a disco ball but agreed it was possible. However....how would he have come up with 1977 from that? Yesterday he lost his first tooth. He has been eagerly waiting and I had to stop over to see his achievement
    Last night a friend of Kellys was at her house and he decided to write the note from the tooth fairy so Scout would not recognize her writing. He wrote congradulations on the loss of your tooth etc etc. Scout got up looked at the note and laughed...He said look Mom the tooth fairy spelled congratulations wrong. It should be a t not a d. Scout is 6 years old and we do not understand how he does that. His teacher feels he is reading on at least a 4th grade level and will be tested in January. However Kelly said he did not even hesitate over the word. And what child in kindergarten would know that so quickly.