Seeing images when going to sleep

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by Carloloner, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

Recently when going into the state between awake and sleep, an image came into my mind of an temple that looks Egyptian with a pool in the centre surrounded by pillars. I've posted a link to an image off google of what it looked like. Has anyone with past life memories of Ancient Egypt seen images like this?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gyJj9qIYa3Q/maxresdefault.jpg

The image is from a game called Goldeneye which is why the gun is in the pic.

2. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

3. Traveler16

Traveler16 New Member

I work until 11pm some nights, and I find that when I'm tired, driving home on empty, dark roads I often get close to my past life memories. I have gotten some amazing insights at these times, and my past self seems very close to the surface. I also interact at that job with some people who I believe may have been part of my most recent past life, so I think this helps me to process my interactions and integrate the past and present.

I also feel like I have a lot of flashbacks, and find it easier to get into a meditative state, when I am experiencing PMS. I had been aware of vivid dreams and troubling flashbacks at that time of the month for the past several years, along with feeling less self-confident and more emotionally vulnerable. When I started considering past lives as the reason behind the flashbacks, and listened to what my PMS was telling me, I got amazing insights into the roots of some of my present life anxieties and insecurities. I would be curious to know if any other women also have experienced this.

4. Carloloner

Carloloner Active Member

5. Blueheart

Blueheart Senior Member

https://egyptsites.files.wordpress.c...s-81.jpg?w=497

This is a view from ground level. The smaller square "pools" in the center would have been two tall structures. Perhaps, not a pillar, but built up high enough to stay out of the Nile inundation. The roof is, of course, now missing, but they say it would have been open to the sky, like in the game.

What is the main difference that you see? The pillars? The base of the pillars in the game are octagonal, not an Egyptian shape. The square ones in the Osirion are also unusual, and are used by some to give this part of the temple a much older date.

6. AnswerSeeker

AnswerSeeker Member

Same here, I've seen many significant images right before going to sleep. One was the key to later identifying the area I was looking for, related to my past life. I had no internet at the time so I had to write down what I saw and sometimes draw it on paper, which came in very handy later. It's great to see that it's actually a common phenomenon.

Kanny likes this.
  7. Kanny

Kanny New Member

I ALSO HAVE FLASHES OF IMAGES JUST BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP, IT JUST STARTED RECENTLY AND ITS KINDA UNUSUAL, SCARY AND DISTURBING SOMETIMES BECAUSE IT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. THE PAINFUL THING IS I CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE IMAGES, ONCE I REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS THAT'S ALL.

READ SOME POSTS AND I'VE GOTTEN AN IDEA. IMMEDIATELY I REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS I'LL IMMEDIATELY WRITE DOWN WHAT I SAW, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE HOW REMEMBER