Self hypnosis videos?

Discussion in 'Past Life Regression Therapy' started by Backlit, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Backlit

Backlit New Member

has anyone had any luck with any you tube self hypnosis regression videos?

2. baro-san

baro-san Senior Member

3. Misty8723

Misty8723 Senior Registered

I have had some luck with the Brian Weiss video. They have just been flashes of scenes, but since I'm not a visual person and I've actively tried to make stuff up and can't do it, I take them seriously.

4. Steven1949

Steven1949 New Member

In just one session I had a little luck with the Brian Weiss video. I was able to see some scenes from my childhood in this life and a scene from a past life. I plan to continue using his video.

inhaltslos likes this.
  5. Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace New Member

I think I've been having some interesting experiences with the past - life regression videos on youtube. It's what has prompted me to join this forum. I have not been able to watch the Brian Weiss video yet, but I am going to check that one out next!

6. Richard St. Clair

Richard St. Clair New Member

I've done the Brian Weill video a couple of times. They are quite short, only 30 minutes, so I only got a couple of fragmentary glimpses of previous births. One was as a doughboy in 1917 or 1918, in full US military uniform. In another regression, I just saw my two arms, with black skin and just skin and bones. I got that I starved to death in the Winter Quarters of the Mormons in 1846-47 in Nebraska as a free slave. I also saw people building sod houses. I might have died of anthrax too, but I rather suspect it was starvation because there was little food available for the Mormons that winter.

7. Isacosmo

Isacosmo isa

Huh, the other day I just got to make some self-inductive meditation to my PL which I know about. I started the meditation seeing myself coming into a cave, and going through a narrow corridor. The feeling of a heavy cover uncovering my eyes happened, and I saw a place (a quarry or some such thing). But then there was the first voice: 'This is not your path' (it was clearly my own voice); and, afterwards, a second voice: 'What is the cause of his death' (this was not my voice; and it echoed around my skull eeek!). So , after those, I gave up the thing.
    But then, I am never confortable with the idea of a regression.
    I guess I will be one who will be shocked at seeing whatever is there to see.

8. Richard St. Clair

I recently did a past life regression guided by Dick Sutphen, on a CD which I obtained from Amazon online. The lifetime that I most vividly remembered was in the 9th century AD in medieval Italy. The year I received in the regression was 872 AD. In the first part of the regression I was 15 years old. In this regression, I’m an acolyte in a Christian monastery in Italy studying with a master of calligraphy who was showing me the art of musical calligraphy. I recalled seeing myself wearing a hooded garment inside a cloister by candlelight. He was very old and had a very long beard, and I was very impressed by the diligence and care that he put into his beautiful work.
    Then I was guided in the regression to jump ahead quite a ways in that lifetime to when I was fairly old . I was lying on a slab, sick and in a tremendous amount of pain, writhing agonizing pain in my chest and abdomen. The monks offered me [what was apparently] herb tea to help with the pain. Surrounding me were the other monks who were praying and chanting for my healing. The next thing I remember was I was healed and smiling joyfully , outside the monastery on a beautiful spring or summer day, and standing with my hood pushed back out in the courtyard, full of wonderful sunshine and birds singing and children playing and singing children's songs, which I enjoyed and I sang along with them by improvising in counterpoint. We were all having great fun. [Note: It was very clear that I was involved in medieval music - in particular Gregorian chant. The language that was spoken and written at that time was, of course, Latin.]
    In the next phase of this regression, I was asked to remember the most proud moment in my life and what I remembered was when my piano and organ teacher and mentor in music when I was a teenager played a new organ composition which I had just written, my very first musical composition, and he played it in a church service [Presbyterian Church of Grand Forks, N.Dakota, 1963]. Many people came up to me after the service and congratulated me - I was so proud. It was the greatest moment of my teenage years, and there were many.
    In the next phase of the regression, I was asked to remember what was a major turning point in my life as to career, and what I remembered was I came in from outdoors and sat down and played a recording of Tchaikovsky's Swan lake ballet, and I remember remarking to my parents how wonderful this was, surrendering to its beauty, and I believe it was at this moment that I decided that my entire life would be in music in some way or shape. I actually started writing music when I was 17 years old. The significance of this turning point in my life became apparent to me when I told my mathematics teacher in high school that I was going to enter into a life in music and how disappointed he was to hear this as I was one of his best mathematics students. But nevertheless, I was determined to make my way in a life in music and I have done so ever since then. Recalled Jan. 6-7, 2018.

9. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Richard,

This is a wonderful story and report. I am married to a musician and would love to have had a chance to do something musical myself. However, getting the children raised, making a living and etc. always intervened. I am hoping that with the final two almost out of the nest, I can make some advances with my wife's help. But that is just an aside, your regression opens the door on a wonderful and fascinating past life. I hope you can revisit this scene and tell us more about the era and circumstances when you get a chance. In terms of the current era, I turned 10 in December 1953, so you are a bit older than I am. However, I married a Presbyterian, and have spent many years in Presbyterian churches (though I found them a bit of a switch after growing up as an Episcopalian). I also resonate with the mathematics vs. music choice you made. It is not one I faced, but we have known many over the years who combined these two talents and seemingly had to make a choice at some point. In fact, a young man we know who is also a wonderful musician recently took his PhD in math--he took the road you did not take, but remains a wonderful hand at the keyboard and plays in a saxophone ensemble.

Anyhow, thanks for this report. Do you particularly recommend this CD?

Cordially,
    S&S

10. Richard St. Clair

Sutphen's CD is very very good. Except in the background are men chanting "Aum"! That could be a distraction. But his voice is very calming and good in my opinion.

11. Richard St. Clair

I recently had a past life regression using Anna Thompson and her guided past life regression.

The life I saw was as a little girl in a rural setting reminded by the painting by Andrew Wyeth called Christina's world. I remember a boy exposing himself to me I ran away from him back to the farmhouse where my mother had just baked some bread I was treated to a nice slice of fresh bread with butter. I then played on the flute and had a lot of fun with that. In the next scene, my father came in to the house and was in a rage, he grabbed me and dragged me over to the well and threw me down the well after spanking me. I felt a long distance down into the well and round in the water at the bottom of the well. That is where the past life memory stopped. I do not have a clear idea of when this happened, but I think it may have been in American rural history, perhaps in the early 19th century, or rather the early twentieth century and possibly late 19th century, when the west was being settled by farmers.

12. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

The Brian Weiss video seems to work. No "ultra HD" visuals I could actually see, but I got something. Childhood memory and birth worked well enough. Haven't remembered the red trousers I wore on that day in that high detail yet. And how my father was holding my hand when I was wearing my new suit. A sunny autumn day. Felt a bit like I couldn't breathe when being born, so good thing Dr. Weiss reminded me that there is nothing that causes discomfort. Same with the death scene, by the way.
    I can't be sure about the info I got about my past life. I tend to trust flashbacks a lot more, because they are too short to interfere or block or manipulate. No judgement, just take what comes... I tried. So there was a day when I was happy, even though I don't know why. I was together with other people. Got the number 1494, it came unasked for. Well, for now I just take it as it is and let it sink in. Maybe things will get clearer over time.

fireflydancing likes this.