self regression problem

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by CanSol, Mar 1, 2018.

1. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

Hey all,
    I'm not new to doing self regression and always use the same guide tape, have it in mp3 for convenience
    It's from Joe Tracy and has helped me sort my WWI issues out but now I ran into problems
    I started tbis regression in search of answers as to why my WWII Airborne life is being so active now

The first sign something's off was when I was guided into the hall of records, those that used Tracy's regression know what I mean, it ALWAYS looked the same, not this time, it was a bit dark and the doors were of grey steel
    And as I was walking along I started getting tense instead of relaxed
    All I wanted was to just sit down and cry
    When I stepped through the door all I noticed was that I was standing on a dirt road wearing my jumpsuit, but I wasn't in Normandy but in Germany near some farms
    I was getting really agitated to the point were my leg got into a spasm and is still jumpy (I'm paralyzed and normally my legs just lie on the bed completely still)
    I broke it off there, all I was thinking is that "I have to get the hell out of here"

I was killed in Germany in 1945 but being confronted with the circumstances surrounding my death isn't a valid reason to the reaction I had, I've seen myself die before

Thoughts?

2. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

Different perspectives bring out different reactions. There isn't only one pathway to memory, nor is there only one story to tell about any moment in time. This is useful to know because it means you can reframe any experience and discover something new. Sometimes it feels like we can never mine all the meaning from an experience, no matter how much we believe we already learned all we needed to know. This is hopeful news when you're in a fog, and not quite so pleasant when you think you've achieved clarity.

I'm assuming whatever you dealt with before isn't quite the same issue as what you're facing now.

Maybe last time you were dealing with the war or death itself, but now memory is taking you back to the emotions around the loss of opportunity to spend a lifetime with someone you cared about. Maybe you're experiencing the feelings around a shift in your religious beliefs from that lifetime, or a revelation that will change your spiritual perspective today. Maybe how you felt was focused on some other key element that is relevant to your emotional and social life now in a way that didn't exist last time you checked in, so it resonates differently than it did back then.

One thing that really helps when you go in is to set an intention for the level of emotional re-experiencing that you'll allow.

In my experience: So far the limits I've set have always been enough to prevent me from getting too stuck in an experience I'm not ready to process. Of course, it also means I don't experience certain parts of my memories directly. Either there's a blank spot and I have to guess what happened, or I get an inner knowing that feels a bit like someone reading the records to me "and then I was killed/raped/tortured" and then once that emotional drama is past, I'm back in full immersion.

All I can say is "this kind of self-protection is possible for me so it's probably possible for you, also." All you need is the self awareness to know what triggers you and the ability to define what kind of information you want about those kinds of experiences. Hope it helps.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    Tabitha Chaplin likes this.
  3. Mere Dreamer

Mere Dreamer Super Moderators Staff Member Super Moderator

BTW the filter through which we see the hall of records can change dramatically, depending on how we approach. There's the formal version that many people apply just because it's poetic, but there are many personal routes to the same information. My own version is an ancient forest full of hollow trees lined with books, a bit like a cross between a hobbit hole and an elvish treehouse. One guide took me in by walking across a field and shrinking to the size of an ant to find "the path of knowledge." Another guide pulled me across a vast garden over a river, then flew up into a fog that finally separated to reveal a striking marble and glass building that looked like a cross between a fairytale castle and a temple.

Don't be too surprised if the "skin" on the hall of records changes. Sometimes you discover nuances about the place that you wouldn't notice if you stuck with just one visual.

4. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

The skin to the hall of records changing wasn't that surprising, every time I visited it, it was the same but also led me to the same life, when I was in a WWI 'fog' and was looking for answers, that's where I ended up and got some answers on those occasions

I'm now living in a bit of fog of WWII, memories get triggered a lot easier, am pulled towards the era, things like that
    So my natural thought was to do a self regression again so seeing a different hall of records wasn't all that strange, I'm dealing with and asked to see a different life after all, it was more the feelings that I got (nervous and I gotta get out of here)

I've been doing some checking of the Regiment (sometimes it's useful to have served in a famous Regiment) and around the area and date of my death the 506th liberated a concentration camp
    And let me just tell you a little fact, I could never look at anything related to concentration camps, photo's, docus, movies I just can't do it, I look away (at school they thought I was a Hitler sympathizer, ok we made jokes, and I have direct blood relatives in this life that was close friends with him, so that was always an issue (plus the complete denial of the pacific campaign resulted in me walking out of class, teacher called me a liar and my paper was pure fantasy and fiction because I had interviewed relatives that were Jap POWs, I called him a Jap, walked out and returned the next lesson with said relatives "tell them that they're lying)

So after that, no more history class for me and no more confrontation with images of the camps, I heard the stories of what went on there, the escape of my Dutch great-grandfather with his brother and a few others is told from generation to generation (worth retelling: they were military but burned everything that IDed them as such and ended up in a civvie workcamp, escaped, his brother Ben was shot in the leg, they walked all the way home, joined the resistance and Ben limped around to reach a decent age)

So, most likely my regression went to that concentration camp near Düsseldorf, no need to check, I know there was one, relatives died there, and I resisted
    I already got chewed out for doing this without expert guidance and most likely get an earfull when she comes over next week, she knows WAY more and can read PLs, but going to a regression therapist or have her draw the memory to the surface? I don't know, might need a bucket close by IF I decide to go through that

5. DoingThingsWithAbby

DoingThingsWithAbby Active Member

I don't blame you for not wanting to look at something traumatic. I feel the same when I look at those videos I made a post on... But sometimes we need to focus on this life and we can't go forward until the life that's giving us trouble is put to rest.