SETH books by Jane Roberts

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by faye lorraine, Dec 3, 2017.

1. faye lorraine

faye lorraine New Member

Channelled SETH books by Jane Roberts.
    Anyone read them?

they contain my favourite explanation about 'life, the universe and everything', including reincarnation with a
    different point of view from buddhism and hinduism.

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I had to check my list Faye, I found that I read Seth Speaks, but I don't recall much about it. Usually, if I really like the book I rate it as Good or Very Good, which are purely subjective feelings for where I was when reading the book of course. The thing that I did note was it was the fifth book that I had read stating that Jesus did not die on the cross, the only other thing that I recall was that it was a very long book. I don't want to pour cold-water on Jane's books as I certainly gained insight into the topic and/or other people's understandings.

Your having lived in the East and had the personal experience of living in a culture with those beliefs would, to me, expand your understanding of how religion affects thoughts of reincarnation. Have you read Carol's books or Soul Survivor?

3. baro-san

baro-san Active Member

Here that is in Seth's words: "Seth on Jesus"

4. faye lorraine

faye lorraine New Member

thanks for your reply, ken.
    there are about 9 'seth books' which are the ones he channeled through jane and others she wrote of her experiences, esp classes and a couple of fun novels based on seth's theories.
    i've never been involved in christianity so that aspect about jesus was not my interest.
    an interesting claim though. very complex scenario.

no, ken, i haven't read those books you mentioned, just dr stevensons book about the long term studies he did with children.

it was interesting to see how many hindus of india, nepal and bali can be so poor yet highly spirited and happy, then return to australia to find comparatively wealthy people so miserable and winging about their lot and prone to avoidance of eye contact.
    asians tend to not be fearful of looking and connecting with me.

seth's information fitted with my own ideas and experiences but expanded beyond them to a fascinating degree.

5. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for your post Faye, that must have been a wonderful experience as well as an affirmation that wealth does not mean happiness as was discussed in another thread.

I added the books that I thought you might enjoy. Soul Survivor is one of the most recent publications that seem to point to no other explanation than reincarnation, unless it could be some kind of Possession. I can not make a case for possession with young James as it seems to me that to be possessed to the point of those detailed memories, there would have been noticeable personality changes.

6. faye lorraine

faye lorraine New Member

i'm travelling in s.e. asia at the moment so not doing too much book reading. mostly online research and youtube viewing. i can check those books out later.
    from reports i've seen, accusations of possession has always seemed like a projection onto those with psychological imbalances, by the religious.
    it is not something i've had any dealings with.