Severe Ear Infection

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Mekari, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Mekari

Mekari New Member

During my research into reincarnation, many stories contained certain physicality restrictions upon birth that corresponded to death or trauma within the previous life, so that got me a little curious. I had a severe ear infection that was not corrected until I was eight years old, it was something that went away and came back often, when it did come, my ear would be in pain, and it would sound almost like I was underwater. I don't know if that would correspond to some past life, but if it did, what kind of past life trauma might account for a severe ear infection?

2. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

Hard to tell when you do not have any corresponding memories, but you might have been deaf in a past life, you might have drowned and thus get the underwater sounds, you might have been a victim of torture (going into detail here would be against the rule as children might read this, but they could have done something with your ears), there are many possibilities.
    Without memories, it all will be mere speculation, though.

3. Mekari

Mekari New Member

I am just fine with speculation, that is all I expect, so thank you for your response, it is very much appreciated! :)

4. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I don't know if this can be of any help at all but my last incarnation, Bogdan, was shot in the right knee and then in the head, above the right eye precisely. I've suffered from tremendous headaches in that point for years before getting some of my memories back and I also got pains in my knee. So I think it's entirely possible that you suffered past life damage in that area. You just can't know for sure until you remember something.

Jim78 likes this.
  5. Jim78

Jim78 Senior Registered

I also get a tremendous pain behind my left eye. I have a birthmark above my left temple too. This is in the area where the State Pathologist surmised that I was shot in my last life ( no autopsy was performed so no one knows for sure ).