Sexual abuser/Sexual Abuse Past Life Lessons

Discussion in 'Reincarnation, Religion and Spirituality' started by Christine C, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Christine C

Christine C New Member

Hello, I am new to the thread so I apologize if this is answered else where, but I couldn’t find this particular topic.

I am an astrologer, and while I am not totally versed in past life astrology, I am learning, and I have past life readings from other astrologers.
    I know about 2 past lives, one where I was a madame in a brothel, and had a lot of power in my role, that I frequently abused. In other i was a male, and I high up figure in a sex trafficking ring. When the astrologer doing my reading told me these things, it did not surprise me, as I knew I had come into this world with some very strong sexual power trying to find its way out of me in unhealthy ways. As a child I went through forms of sexual abuse from a step brother. The astrologer mentioned to me that in this life, since I abused sexual power previously, and that this life time was for me to experience being abused, so that I could then heal myself and bring the same level of healing as I brought harm previously.

Her reading helped me turn the page on my sexual abuse recovery and make the much needed switch from victim to survivor. Since I have done that I have created a sexual abuse support group, and I can very much see that this is part of what I am meant to do with this energy.

I can’t help but to wonder if there is a greater purpose though. I have been reading a lot into the conspiracy theories around a satanic cult that controls Hollywood and the like, and how they run a massive underground sex trafficking ring... and it has me wondering if I was a part of this... and if I was, then what knowledge do I have about it which could help me expose them in this life time. Whether it is that operation I was a apart of or another.

I feel that people who are that evil are unaware of their karmic cycles, and that ultimately they are just postponing their own happiness for temporary pleasures.

I don’t know if I am really posing a question, so much as asking for anyone’s thoughts or opinions on my thought process. Just wondering what is really meant to be learned for me in this life and how far I can go in impacting humanity in a positive direction in this life to counteract the evil I spread in the past.

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello Christine, and welcome to the forum, I'm glad you found us.

I have always been fascinated with astrology and follow it regularly on Astrodienst. The idea of past life readings intrigues me, can you tell us more about that?

I understand your past life a little, with a similar experience in the 1860s frontier. I do believe our sexuality, as an energy, stays with us and is influenced by past lives. I did some research for a project on this subject (early/historic prostitution) and found several interesting books that helped me to clarify things in a sense. One of them was called Sin in the Second City, the story of prostitution in 19th century Chicago. A very interesting read. If you want the names of others I can go back through my work. Interesting thing about this project was that it took me into the realm of the sacred feminine, and the reading at that level is abundant.

Regarding Hollywood, well, I can't say much about that, but that's where the glamour, the money, and the hedonistic tendencies would seem to collect. The underground network of trafficking must be large.

And, I do agree with your take on karmic cycles, I've seen the influence in my own life. Isn't it great to understand it in the sense of self assessment and healing. Dr. Brian Weiss, in his books, talked a lot about this type of healing and therapy. I personally see that the study of reincarnation is about understanding our past lives to further the growth of our soul and not as a form of entertainment, or to bath our egos in fame.

Thank you again for joining, look around and by all means ask if you have questions. ~Tinkerman

SeekerOfKnowledge likes this.
  3. Ernesto Paredes

Ernesto Paredes I'll find a way or i'll make one.

What I know about raping, is that its been around since the beginning of human history. Which stretches out longer than the last 7,000 years. This is were we get the vampire mythologies. The people that rape young kids, suck energy from their souls. Usually they are possessed by a dark entity themselves or influenced. Which also get some of the sexual energy. There is a whole underground culture on this. You know most of this. Follow your heart, show both the abusers and the abused, that they are the one's that chosed to play the game of victim or perpetrator.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2020
    cloud potato likes this.
  4. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Well Christine, Welcome to the forum. You posted a very interesting and big subject in terms of sexual abuse be it the abuser or the one being abused. Both are misuse of the creative forces within all of us as our sexuality deals with both the astral body (desire and emotions) and the Second Charka which deals with your passion and pleasure centers as it is located in the pelvic area. While the Root Chakra deals with satisfying our survival needs, the 2nd chakra seeks pleasure and enjoyment.
    The second chakra is the center of feeling, emotion, pleasure, sensuality, intimacy, and connection and it deals heavily with our astral body. The energy of this chakra allows you to let go, to move, and to feel change and transformation occurring within your body. It allows you to experience this moment as it is, in its own fullness. If this is balanced then you have a healthy senses of feelings, sexuality and intimacy towards others. It is this chakra that is your center of creativity. Passion is the fuel of creative energy. Everything you create, a poem, a drawing, or a website, originates from the energy of second chakra. It is also where your fertility originates. After all, conceiving a child is a creative process.

However blockage of this charka manifests through general emotional instability or through feeling creatively uninspired, fearing change, feeling depressed or indulging in addiction-like behaviors. Along with misuse of sexual power over others. Guilt and addictions are the psychological difficulties that come with a traumatized second chakra. This happens when we don’t allow ourselves to have pure pleasure, just for the sake of pleasure as long as their is consent on both parties. Guilt, lack of and desire for pleasure, and addictions are intertwined closely. A severely damaged second chakra prevents us from connecting with others just for the pleasure of relating to fellow human beings. and lack of connection causes addictions. Some say that the opposite of addiction isn’t sobriety, rather, it’s connection.

What happens then is if this is not resolved in this life then that energy is stored within the permanent atom of the astral body where in future lifetimes this will be carried forward into the new astral body and have to be worked out later when the lower ego is able to handle the karmic lessons. We all go thru this at some point in our many lifetimes on the earth plane. Soul must learn to handle its creative force within itself in a reasonable, balance manner that won't harm the self or others involved. However both genders have used this to have power and control over others and this is where the karmic nastiness comes from. it's not the act itself that creates the karma so much as the intent behind it that does. That is why it takes a few lifetimes to resolve itself. Once the lesson has been fully learn the soul will not need to repeat the lesson again as those elements of power, and control on a energy level fall off within the astral body. In it's place takes a more balanced, healthy almost play full senses of using creativity properly.

Hope this help my dear....

Love and peace.

P.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  5. Gnostic Student

Gnostic Student New Member

Polar8, your comments about the connection between the second chakra and the astral realm are very intriguing. Would you say that persons who have a sex addiction, or are heavily involved with unhealthy forms of pleasure seeking are creating attachments to the lower energetic realms which impede their progress in the afterlife?

6. Polaris8

Polaris8 Senior Member

Gnostic Student, Actually it goes both ways. If one has a unbalanced second chakra this can cause problems with dealing with the creative energy's within the astral body itself. So if this is not dealt with in life then one will have to work this out in the lower astral dimension after death. At least part of it until then next lifetime.

This can also occur on the other end of the spectrum. If one has a very bad and unhealth attitude towards sex or sexuality in general seeing it at unclean, dirty, nasty and having a holy than thou mind set then these astral energy's within the second chakra become blocked and dammed up and have no way to express or manifest itself. When the person crosses over into the astral world all these desires still need to be dealt with so many spend a large amount of time in the lower astral finally expressing their sexuality's with various activities on the lower astral until this desires finally burns itself out. Most balanced human beings that die don't usually go there but instead are totally unconscious of their passage thru the lower astral worlds and instead awake up on the middle or higher astral worlds.

Remember that in the astral world there can be no lying and hiding ones true intentions because we wear our true nature on our sleeves in a manner of speaking so other human spirits or other astral entities will know where you are coming from just by looking at you. As this is a higher dimension of emotional awareness and desires where thought and feeling create reality almost instantly. On the physical world one can hid ones true intensions behind the heavy dense physicals body there by concealing their true nature. This can not be so once death takes place. Which is why some are afraid to cross over into the light because on some deeper level they know if they do all will be revealed. Anyway yes this will all impede their progress in the afterlife. The lower astral world is not eternal to live forever but rather a place where we need to workout our lower more primal nature of ourselves if it was not dealt with in physicals life.

Hope this helps and good call by the way....

Love and peace

P.

7. Gnostic Student

Gnostic Student New Member

Polar8, thank you for your very thoughtful reply. You're point about puritanical attitudes also being pathological with respect to the second chakra is something I had not fully considered. I've been thinking about these matters in terms of Jung's notion of the shadow and the need to integrate it so that lower more base energies can be psycho-spiritually processed. In my professional life I deal with many individuals who have significant developmental trauma and it's apparent to those who have a metaphysical sensibility that they're afflicted with a lot of past-life baggage (such as recurring dysfunctional attachments to people and groups) as well as being victimized by nonphysical, predatory entities from the lower astral. To remain consistent with the topic of this thread, the roots of childhood sexual abuse (karmically) are complex, but I have found that it is very difficult for persons with this kind of traumatic history to completely overcome it and the research shows that a large percentage of them develop mental illness. How those dynamics play out in the nonphysical after death is a mystery (at least to me). My intuition is that we each have relationships and commitments in the nonphysical realms and, as is the case here, some have a better, more evolved support system than others.