Sharing past experiences from your ancestors?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by CreightonW, Jan 17, 2020.

1. CreightonW

CreightonW New Member

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I made a post about my experiences with my past life. I wanted to tell another story and ask questions.

Ever since I can remember, I always hear stories about my great grandfather. I saw pictures of him from the 20's,30's,40's, and 50's. I discovered a lot about him, and found that as I have gotten older, I do alot of things that he did, and we shared a lot of the same favorite musicians. MY great grandpa died in 1979, before I was born, but I have heard stories about how a respectable man he was, and how he was loved so much while he was here on earth.

Well, after my friends death, I began to listen heavily to a guy named Hank Williams Sr. I was told by my mom my great grandpa listened to him all the time, and it seems I have a habit of listening to him all the time. My great grandpa dressed in sharp clothes all the time, I dress in suits and clothes from the 1920s and 1930s, the whole nine yards. I have been told when I slick my hair back, and dress up, I bear some resemblance to him.

The question I want to know, is it possible that not only could we have a past life of someone else, but share past life experiences and certain interests with our ancestors?

2. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome, Creighton! Yes, it is certainly possible to have a past life of someone, especially a past relative. My own discovery of reincarnation came from memories of my great grandfather. It was a crazy, crazy time for me trying to understand it all. But the journey has been very rewarding in retrospect. I won't go into details, you can read them here: A Police Sergeant's Memories. I think you should allow your mind to wander and dwell on these "memories." Somehow, for me, they had no choice but to surface. Perhaps this is the case for you also. Many things can trigger memories especially the senses, and sound/music are powerful ones for many people. Thanks for joining us, I look forward to reading more of your journey. I might suggest you keep a journal, this is a great way to organize your thoughts and memories. Many blessings to you, ~Tman