• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Short vision

Joyful Mare

I did the regression where you look down at yourself and it was the only time i got something.

Well i saw what i was wearing. Flat, very plain black standard shoes with a rounded end and buckle strap across the middle. A grey full length dress with a white apron over.

I then looked forward and i realized i was standing in a kitchen, very old kitchen with a long wide preparation table in the middle with large heavy looking ovens, cooking equipment hanging. There was a metal winding staircase going up in the far left corner of the kitchen but i never got to it.

Nothing exciting i know.

This is unrelated but i thought i would add, as a child i remember having repeated dreams of being on a large sail ship and always getting thrown overboard. This may be just a dream. Although I've always had some kind of phobia with the sea even though I'm a good swimmer. Seeing things submerged under water in the ocean just really gives me a horrible feeling.

I'd wager that most of our past lives were beautifully mundane. None of the ones I saw ever did anything really exciting or memorable tbh.

That's an oddly specific dream for a child to have. Could very well be a past life

Back