Should one tell of shared past life memories ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi everyone, I have a question that I have some struggling with and wonder what the guide lines are about this from the experts regarding reincarnation, if there are any even ?

If I should take my own example. I "suffered" flashbacks, nightmares, dreams of a past life with no one to talk to about this. For a very long time it did not occur to me that it was even past life related. I just could not explain it. I saw the woman who's memories I mysteriously had as a completely different person than I was. I knew she had been in trouble in her life and that her death was traumatic. Then, years of this, I finally confessed to a close friend who then stated as if it was nothing - nothing - that of course this was my past life self and she had known from she saw me that this is who I was because she had remembered her own past life, and in that life we were friends ! She could even prove it. At the time I did not know she could prove it. I had to travel far from home, into a library in the US and after hours of searching finding personal validation to both her case and mine, and how to link the two together. And it was not just them actually I could link together, there were others too, common friends, common places for work and the same restaurant we remembered and so forth. Things we could not have known otherwise.

I was actually a little upset with her for not telling me this before. It would have helped me. I mean, I thought I was crazy or something. I could not come up with a logical explanation.

She said she did not wish to tell me because I was so happy these days and giggling and being silly and embracing life. She had remembered my past self as someone who changed from being like that into someone who suffered from depression, and she was right about that. She had no idea I had remembered my past life and how I had struggled with this til I came clean. The only thing she noticed about me being unhappy was when being very shy and not wanting to date anyone.

Now, I am in a situation where my husband wish for me to tell him who I think he was in my past life and if there was any trouble with that. I think he could tell by just looking at me that something was up. I told him that if he had a need to find out he should do that on his own as I don't want to influence him or cause false memories. There is also a chance I might be wrong (even if I don't think I am...).

I think he could very well have been my Papa in a life from the 1920's and in that life my death was according to the death certificate suicide, only I did not kill myself, I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was suffering from time to time from depression and being nervous.

If I have found the right past life me I then left home in a nervous state and my father who was home with me let me go. Then I did not return home. Then my body was found lifeless in a river.

My husband who otherwise is cool about everything has always been extra cautious about me when ever I am out or at work or where ever, always wanting to pick me up etc, always wanting to stay in touch. It is not a jealous thing. He has also for years had nightmare about me gone missing (which is something I have not until now put two and two together), that he can't find me, that I am suppose to be in one place, but I'm not there and so forth, that he is looking for me, in town, different places. I leave him. I die before he does. He can say from time to time, almost to himself, as he drives the car, out of the blue, out of context, that he does not wish for me to die first. Different scenery, but the same theme.

The way I remembered it was that I died quite young and according, if I have found the right him that is, he died only few years later.

I think he was with his time a strict Papa, but a loving such too and I adored and admired him so much. I did not wish to let him down, but am afraid I did.

Should I say something ? Or just keep quiet about the whole thing ?

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  2. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

Hi Jaime, every person's experience is unique and their own. I don't see how you'd be letting him down. You are each other's support system, and nothing may come from your sharing. If something resonates with him, then it's for him. I hope not to hijack this thread by posing separate but related thoughts.

Years ago, a husband and wife came up to me, and in the moment, we all connected quickly on an emotional level. The woman went to the extent of saying we all knew each other in a past life. I felt a truth in her words but had no specific memories of us together- or her husband. Just this feeling that we all might have been friends. After that day, I never heard from them again.

Very recently, I experienced dreams of meeting a woman in nature and thinking, "this is my home." Soulmate, some call it, and later I had dreams of her and others that I shared a past life connection with. What happened, personally, was a lesson for this life and an emotional clearing of sort. What happened, mutually, was that we ended up going separate ways. While we were in proximity of each other, my emotions and dreams were taking a life of their own. Fate, however, worked in a way that the opportunity for us to connect physically or romantically would not be permitted. Though I ended up making a fool of myself on one level, on another, I see that this is all to help me who I am today/who I want to be.

So what am I getting at? So many folks want to connect with people from their past. But what happens when you do? It seems, whatever happens, is for the person experiencing the hard to explain realities, and the connections aren't always going to be the same. What does it matter that this husband and wife knew me from a past life when I've no memory of them? Still, what prompted them to share- and could there have been a lesson for the two of them? What does it matter that I'd intense and prophetic-styled dreams of this woman, who wants nothing to do with me now? Still, I am ruminating the direction of my maturity now.

On the flip, I have a friend in this life who works with me spiritually. She is the one that shared I was a 'promiscuous alcoholic' in a past life, and she and I seem very relatable in that we are a support system on an emotional level. Your husband is your support system. Personally, I'd phrase what you think the connection might have been and encourage him to see if any of it feels true... and if it doesn't, you don't need to convince him of anything. just know that what you both experience, when you experience it, is for you-

There's no right or wrong answer to your question- you are the definitive.
    Good luck, if there are any cool discoveries as a result- I wanna know :D
    thank you!

Jaimie likes this.
  3. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah! Been there, done that! Even late in my life.

As for the OP, you are in the best position to answer your own question, I'm thinking about what my wife would do if I said anything like that to her, but it wouldn't be the same because she wouldn't ask the question to begin with. If you back him into the corner with the question of does he REALLY want to know and he still says yes then lay it out gently with what you are comfortable with. If he doesn't feel that it fits, then drop it. If he accepts it and feels one way or another about it, you need to be prepared to deal with it.

I'm a poor one to give you advice Jaimie, I don't have the recall that you have nor do I have anyone other than Terri Lyn in my family to talk to about reincarnation. I have spent too much of my "?Golden Years" looking into reincarnation and not enough time in doing other things in my current life. I read your posts, Jim76's posts, and others and then think of other areas where that energy would have been a better place for it to have been directed.

Jaimie and tanker like this.
  4. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you both very much Cloud Potato and Ken ! : )

It must have been really tough on you, C.P, to have recognized your soulmate, but yet not be able to have the type of relationship you wanted with her. I hope that One fine day, as they say in the song, she will be yours the way you wanted it to be. However things may change and then you have met someone else.

I remember that my friend would tell me things she remembered, shared moments of our past life self ( this was not a life in the 1920's but another past life in the 1950's ), and she would be surprised that I did not remember a particular place or what we did or talked about. She would point out details. She would describe what kind of sunglasses I wore, the gloves I had and where I put them, my dress, the kind of place we were in -- yet nothing. She would wait for a while and then go "Now? Do you remember it now?" and I had to tell her that no, nothing came to mind. It was not that I doubted her, because as it much later turned out all of the other things she had said, that were too in detailed that she could not have known, were the truth. It was a strange feeling when I finally was able to see a photograph of past life me wearing those type of "fun glasses" as my friend use to call them, and a private photograph taken by my past life husband of me in one of my dresses and the white short gloves she was talking about. There was no way she could have known this as we had no Internet and I had to be so many miles away and have it dug up from a basement archive in the US. I was blessed though that this life was documented, even if it was spread here and there and so hard to find sometimes, as past life me had worked in show business for some time, dragged into it (would never chose it by own free will, was too shy and always felt like a girl next door who did not understand that I was as pretty as some thought I was. I remember not understanding that I was there at all, and being very much fascinated and shy if and when seeing someone that was famous. I would try to imagine being someone else to get rid of me being so nervous and then it would be better. Then at one point I realized the famous people were just people like everyone else).

I remember when she talked about my past life husband( from the 1950's life, that is ), what he was about etc. We had a shared memory. But then there was a disagreement. Her past life self was sure that he loved me very much, but she could also tell that I was tense, my eyes were sad, I did not say much, I was under his thumb. It was bad. She did not recognize me. She could tell, because he had a natural way of touching me a lot, that when he did it was as if I sank from the within. That she would talk to me in private and ask what was the matter, but I would give some lame excuse that I was sorry I came off that way, and that I was just tired. She found my husband handsome, socially very skilled, sophisticated. When I told her my earliest memories of him that he slapped me cross the face one time, she was refusing to believe it. I for one thing wanted to believe she was right, and I was wrong. She did say though that I seemed afraid of him, but I would not let her in anymore and she did not know what was wrong with me. It was only 25 years or so later that I read that a friend of hers remembered that she had seen my face after hiding away at home during this period in our lives and knew it was he that had done it. It was not something I had gone to the police with. I doubt one could do that those days. I have not been afraid of a man in my current life and certainly not when I had the memory when I was a very young teenager, so I was not in any way prepared what that would feel like. I also was completely unaware of that there are those, men and women, that beat the ones they claim to love so much. I was too young to understand the type of relationship and grown up feelings and the complexity of it. It would take me years to figure out what was up with my past life self and what was up with him, to understand things more.

The funny thing is with my husband in this current life of mine is that he has said several times ( we have been together for a long time now ) when we fight that "Go to bed", and when that first came out of his mouth I was like "Eh, excuse me ? Go to bed ?". He would then say he did not know why he said that even. I would ask if his parents would tell him that when he was younger, if that was where it came from, but he could not remember it being that way. Now I think it might have come from the life when he was Papa in the life from the 1920's. I do remember from before in that life when we were fighting about school, me not wanting to go there, and at some point he came into the room where I sat up in bed and basically continued, but more calm but also definite attitude, strict with me. It could be that he had told me "Go to bed!" if he thought I had talked back.

When I told my husband about the life in the 1920's I used no emotions. I would point out my personal validations, my proof. I felt naked, vulnerable, knowing he was then a skeptic and he was the first person outside this forum I dared to confess this too. I was ready for him to think I was nuts.

When I showed him a picture of Sadie and William ( who I think might very well have been my past life self and her husband ), the words just slipped out of his mouth "Oh, he's a bad ace, but he's a good boy". I asked him why he would say that and he just shrugged and said "Well, you can see that, don't you? I bet he was", then he said again "but he's a good boy". I had not described the personality of "my man" from that life. But it was really contradiction on describing a human being. Only afterwards I have thought about why did he say "boy"? It is clearly a man in the picture, not a boy. Did he "know" something that just came out by itself without a second thought ? My husband does this however all the time. He reads people very easily. He does it without any emotion in a sort of cold way, not to think less of people, he can say both nice and bad stuff, but the way he say it is in a matter of fact attitude.

What I am a little nervous for is that I don't want him to see me as his past life daughter, I only want him to see me as his wife, to be attracted to me that way. I have had may years of training of this and know where to keep the line, but I don't know - if he now finds out he was my father on his own - if he can hold that type of distance, but maybe I worry about nothing.

I will keep you posted if something happens :)

Thank you again so much for the support.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  5. cloud potato

cloud potato Senior Registered

I guess the point I was getting at is, what was isn't what is. And you're fearing something that hasn't happened yet. You're husband and wife now, even though love has many guises, it's all love just the same. Now in this life, you love each other as husband and wife; whatever the connection is between you two- I don't think, "I want this person to see me only this way" is what defines it. our past life connections compared with our present life circumstances show us that binding force (which may be called love) can be experienced differently.

(((???)))

Jaimie likes this.
  6. Klaud

Klaud Senior Member

If you think it might make things easier for him and that he'd be open to the idea, go for it.

For me personally, I haven't said a word, as much as I'd like to. Most of the people around me wouldn't be open to the idea of reincarnation, and I don't think it's a good idea to uproot their beliefs and make myself look insane at the same time. Might be kind of awkward if I tell them that I was the one who killed them

Jaimie likes this.
  7. KenJ

Jaimie, if you are holding anger for a slap on the face through lifetimes, I personally think it is too much. It's a wonder that I have any teeth from my mother smacking me in the face. But, I guess that is just the differences in societal expectations.

There and back again likes this.
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Ken, the reason why I wrote about that is because me and my friend talked about this many years before it ever being written/published by my past life friend. The details were the same as I had remembered it to have been. And the way the friend described my black- and blue face that I tried to hide from her. So it was a sad personal confirmation to me that unfortunately my memory was right.

The reason for past-life-me to feel fear for her/my husband was because he had a terrible temper and would physically hurt her/me several times during their years together and after the split. He would also be a control-freak, demand to be dominant and was easily envious, jealous. With this said he could also be very tender or passionate and charming, so one could feel confused about how he could be so different.

In fights he wanted her frighten. That is the conclusion I have come to. Most of my past life memories from that life in particular are about them. So in an argument or fight he would go from zero til 100 regarding how fast he would snap, how his terrible temper would rice. He demanded to be superior at once and would use humiliation as a way to show off his power. I believe that fear is the opposite of love. Domination is about taking someone else's free will or at least limiting them in ways they have no right to.

I personally think a couple should be equal to one another. There should be safety and closeness. A woman (or a man, could be a man too) should not feel fear or realize she is being chased, physically hurt or threaten to be killed by her partner just because they argue or fight. In short that is what happened between them.

The terrible-tempered husband I remembered would after the violence seem to feel real shame. But still after promise that it would never happen again it did.

I have no memory of her/me ever trying to hit him. He was much bigger, stronger than she was as she was of petite size as well as am I, also in comparison to my husband who is tall and physically strong too, and has never done to me what that past-life-husband did nor ever threaten to hurt me. And to me that is healthy. Then it is how it should be between a husband and wife.

I am aware that I react when I experience violence in a past life/past lives, but I think it is the spirit in me - I don't like violence. I don't like seeing other being subjected to it and I don't like being subjected to it myself. And it is not just the violence. It is the mental violence too that goes with it, that can be even harder than the physical violence in a way and take longer to heal from.

I am sorry that you got treated this way by your mother. I personally think there should have been a better way. She most likely did to you what had been done to her and saw no wrong in it. But in a way I think it is different than if if happens between two "equal" adults that are in a romantic relationship or are divorced and am co-parenting.

/Jaimie

9. KenJ

I was addressing what I thought was something carried over from one lifetime into another, not the fear of abuse in the associated lifetime. I've been dependent on a caretaker for nearly forty-nine years [my wives mainly] it got bad enough that my first wife realized how close she was to killing me that she called a relative to come and stay for a while, and - no I've never struck a female despite being struck by them.
    Admittedly, my situation was different than yours and times have changed. Having to face tough choices and weigh your actions is difficult, but without them, complacency and apathy fill the life it seems and we don't experience enough of what we designed the lifetime to learn/experience.

Instead of looking at what others did to you, what were the things you were supposed to learn/experience? [Just a suggestion to view it differently if you were interested]

10. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I think she and the 1950's husband most likely had a sickness that originated from somewhere else, very possibly a past life if my spirit guide is right ( if that now actually was a spirit guide instead of my own imagination, that is ). I think I have some sort of "split" in my personality which I have had way back in other past lives where I am soft and they for some reason think that because I am like that I can't have a temper, so they get "shocked" when they find out I have one. When the 1950's husband found me difficult I was fighting against my fear and for us to be equals. I don't know what it is about me that make me angry in different situations where I can see that men, like my co-workers also get like me, but the other females at work get teary eyed and sad. He expected me to be like that. He had a mother who was like that, and her husband was the boss in that home and it was expected that my husband would be the same way. He would demand that I would apologize holding me trapped and preparing himself to beat me when I gasped no. I would not apologize. I always have my principles. I have always been allergic to when people, from when I was a small kid, has demanded that I should apologize. If and when I apologize I do it because I have thought things through on my own and not because someone is threatening me or wish to put me in an inferior position. I refuse to be inferior to anyone in conflict, but I don't get abusive either and I don't try to be superior, but I wish to get my opinion across and I respect if others don't agree.

I have different ways of viewing the 1950's husband, one was when he was sick from the inner pain he had that had created his terrible temper to begin with. He would tell me he was born with it. He would not blame me for it.

I think it is like you say, it was different times. It was as if I was not suppose to take it so bad, but I did. But I was sensitive too. I think he was partly blind too. I know he honestly thought he was a good husband and that he wasn't cheating on me and he thought he took good care of me, despite of the occasional physical abuse that he would after the shame and the apology try to minimize and for us to never talk about again.

Meanwhile I was in grief because I knew in my heart that I could not love him like he wanted me to, I was too afraid of him, and he could not be close to me nor me to him. But he was not use to being close to anyone, not really. By his standard he thought we were close and he was happy about that. So when I sank into depression he in time realized something was very wrong as I could no longer snap out of it or keep pretending, I was drowning in it, and he came with me to see a psychiatrist in New York city. He thought it was to help, cure me of my blues, but the psychiatrist could tell he needed help too, and began working on him as well.

Things were somewhat improved, but still too much bad had happened and one day I had to ask him for a divorce, I think it was pure principle on his part not to ask me of one, not to be the one that quit, but he agreed in the end. I honestly can't say if the final end came when we were still married or after our divorce as we had tried numerous times to make it and then to break up again, but I know we were in what to me looked like a hotel room and he sat down in a white sofa, and I stood further away. I was crying and he was crying but hiding his head with his hand so I would not see. That was our final moment as a couple, in the same room, but very much alone.

By the end of my life he was still active in my life, but then as a friend. This use to surprise me when I had those memories. That we could be friends. That we could actually love each other as friends. I know love is a strong word, but that was what it felt like. That he loved me as a friend, and I loved him as one too, but not in a romantic way. That was in the past, like 2 different us.

We had talked about the past and we had both apologized to one another.

He had tried to put a stormy past behind him and tried to focus on being religious and staying away from the booze. He had calmed down remarkably, but still had his triggers.

I think things were calmer too because the kids around us, growing up, being older.

So in that life I think I had a temper myself, but unfortunately one of the types I romantically had with the few loves in my life were men that possessed an even worse temper, or it could have been that my temper triggered their temper, and in those days an allowance, if not a encouragement to use violence was if I'm not wrong for the men, but women and children were also in this cycle.

I have also read that some women who have lived with violence in one relationship tend to sort of take it with them to the next, that the next guy will be like the previous guy, and then I think it is something within her that she needs to find and work on to get rid off, to heal.

I have a problem when having tried to watch few movies from the 1950's as I react to all the rubbish attitude and the violence, even when it is suppose to be a comedy the women get tossed around, as if it is suppose to be fun or something. I get so irritated I can't watch it.

I don't think I did these choices about who to develop romantic feelings for knowingly. I must have just thought their eyes were exciting, they were exciting without understanding that these types of men were like a ticking bomb. I had one relationship, though, where the guy had strong principle about never hitting a woman, but he could get into fist fight with a guy as if it was nothing. He too had trouble with his temper. So I think it was sort of a theme in my life that caused me much misery. I think perhaps if I had been different, had worked it out what ever it now was the trouble with me, I would have not had that type to fall for. I would have found another type attractive.

Thanks for asking :)

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  11. KenJ

That is understandable. I didn't have all that much fear because I didn't care that much about continuing that/this lifetime.

Two things here: the 1950's were my high school and first marriage years so I'm knowledgable of that period in my country. Second, it sometimes makes me wonder what women mean by being "equal" yet privileged to add exclusions.

I'm just playing around with you in this thread to see where you go with it, I don't mean to be combative, just broaden your focus.

When I wrote that line about 1950s, It led to a thought. I first married in mid-1958 at twenty years and one month old, my second [current] wife was born two months before that. Now, it is said that there are no "accidents", so - would you think that my staying in that first marriage for another twenty-five years while my current wife grew up, married, had a child, decided on divorce and we ended up working together was anything other than I should have expected?

Getting back to the original question, I'm not clear about whether or not you have told him as most of what I recall are more "what if's".

12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I believe one does not only have one faith/destiny but have the free will and can chose from several, and that our soulmates can chose too, but if one has walked into one road of destiny it is too late to turn back, good or bad. I also think there are alternative destinies when we die, but I think I am in minority to think that, I base it on my own personal experiences and a few others I had heard, but again this is just what I think -- I could be dead wrong ; ) . So I think you and your first wife could have chosen to continue your marriage, but because you didn't a new destiny was born. It could very well be that you had learned what it was you needed to learn in the first marriage for it to loose it purpose and therefor you went separate ways as husband and wife. You seem blessed to have a wife who loves and take good care of you. I understand that the 1950's have special meaning to you in good ways :)

My personal look of the 1950's is that on one hand it was "fake" to me, it sometimes brutal content in raw contradiction to the bright, good life portrait like abuse, especially towards kids and women on television or cinema as if it was nothing. They would not show that today as innocent, but it was as if it was innocent then - the way it was marketed. Because I was one of those women I had a personal reaction to it, so this is what I saw/see. I am sure someone else with a different perspective see something else, one does not have to leave out the other. I remembered long ago a memory of me looking at a movie in the cinema and I felt uncomfortable, it hit home, but this of course because I knew I was trapped in real life and that in the movie this was OK to slap, beat, carry over a shoulder, shake etc a woman while it was a secret behind our four walls at home.

There are naturally different sides to the 1950's like any other period in time and great things that happened then and happy people and happy memories, so I'm not saying that is fake. I just sometimes feel, and know I felt even back then, that it was put out there as unreal, innocent, somehow. It could also have been my state of mind back then and how it is reflecting on me now, so don't bother about me looking at it this way and you don't. We all have our personal, different experiences, our eyes see different things. I also can't stand seeing brutal scenes between two guys on television beating the hell out of each other. My husband can say "Where are you going?" as I have to suddenly leave to be in the kitchen. And I'm like "Tell me when it's over!" . I can't stand it. I live myself into it too much sometimes.

Seem we have come further from the heart of the topic in this thread, and it was the what if's with my husband. We have not had the time to talk about it again, so I don't have any answer at this current time, but thanks for wondering :)

/Jaimie

13. KenJ

Sorry you don't recall the 1950's like I do, do you recall where you were? If I recall correctly, you knew James Dean in Indiana, not too far from where I was raised just seven years later which makes him about fourteen when WWII was over, if you were his age think about the conditions of hormonal changes, the return on the military, still feeling the wounds of the "Great Depression", fear of Russia not being restrained (yes, that was a fear back then as it is now). Perhaps you suffered because someone important to you was killed in the war.

By the way, did you see that James Dean is to be in a new movie "Find Jack" where Dean's face is imposed on another actor?

14. There and back again

There and back again Senior Member

One of the things that I greatly dislike about the times that we are living is that the younger people have been "educated" in such a way to look at the past not as it really was but rather in a distorted way due to the politics of today. Life was complicated back then as it always is but it wasn't as bad as the younger people think it was.

Speedwell likes this.
  15. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Well, I'm sorry I come off as negative. I know each time has their challenges. I guess for me personally I could see where society and law system lacked regarding abuse.

I lack the nostalgia many people have from their past lives, I only miss the people I loved if they are not with me now and I can briefly get a flair of sentimental emotion if I see an elder person dressed like how the boys, men or girls, women were dressed back then, if I am for instance out to buy grocery and see someone dressed partly or completely, could be just a jacket, a coat from that time in age that remind me. When I worked with elderly back when I was really young they had kept much of their clothes from the 1950's, well preserved. I always liked that. There is an order to the 1950's clothing, or how you say, that I like. It did seem to be for most of the people I have talked to that were young then to have been a more stress-free time, I think we have failed in this modern society in that aspect - there is too much daily stress, but perhaps that is just my own opinion.

I am sorry if I have been given the impression earlier that I was in Indiana when I met Jimmy, I wasn't, even if I remember being out in the country and really appreciating that, but as so many other things with my quick flashbacks it has taken me time to figure out where we were exactly. I have come to the conclusion that I met him in California. There was a time when he wanted, tried to urge me to come after him to New York. I remember him calling from there. I would later live in New York for a time, but then he wasn't there (irony).

I do have special, good memories of Jimmy, that I am very grateful for having. When I first had them I thought for sure it had to be imagination. Then again he could not have lived isolated like one fish in a fishbowl, he knew and he met people and past life me happened to be one of them.

I understand about the pulse you describe after the war, the radiant of joy, of catching up lost times, but I also caught the conflict of it as people had lost beloved ones and something about communism.

Yes, I know the movie is coming up, I just don't know how they plan to caught his spirit though...

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  16. Speedwell

Speedwell Senior Registered

One of the things I notice in the UK is how often the presenters feel they must apologise before showing old films or broadcasting recordings of old radio shows. A typical line trotted out is something like "we lived in less enlightened times back then". What they are unable to grasp in the longer view, of how the present day will be viewed by future generations. To see the present as 'enlightened' and the past as some sort of 'dark ages' misses the point that every age has its own problems, ones which it is blind to.

At any rate, as individuals we may choose how to view ourselves in relation to the world. This matter of being able to choose whether to feel downtrodden or liberated, regardless of actual circumstances is what has sustained me most of this lifetime.

Jaimie and tanker like this.
  17. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

figure I do a little update: Well, I told him who I think he might have been. And he did not believe it, so there you go. Even said "That's disgusting !" (although I had explained before the belief of soul mates, soul group ). I asked him well, who did you think you were ( I had explained earlier about that life ) and he thought about having been a love of mine or a friend. I can understand that it is hard to imagine being parent-child in one life and in another husband-wife. It took me very long time before I opened up to the idea to reincarnation being possible to then be where I am today. Well, at least I told him and so now we have dropped it and enjoy living our life together ( once again, I'd say ;) )

/Jaimie

18. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

yes sometime one has to be careful what one wish for. He wished to have an answer and you gave it to him. Most important you are healing the past too by being happy now together and to keep you away from illness.

The one I think was my soulmate rancher of husband I see daily at work today. He is now given his all and more to help people. He too is healing the past, his wrong doing.
    I think maybe we need to have been bad to then have a strong drive to be good. Everything happens for a reason.

Best Wishes

Li La

Jaimie likes this.