Signs of Past Life

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by ap123, Nov 17, 2015.

1. ap123

ap123 New Member

I have 2 year old twins. One of them was reading a NG magazine with me and there was a picture of Abraham Lincoln. I asked him who that was and he told me, "me". He doesn't normally give me that response. He was also very interested in the picture of the train I assume he rode on in the article. He made me keep going back to that page. I pulled up a picture at home and asked him again and got, "me" again. I pulled up a picture of Napoleon and asked who that was and he told me, "you" (which I have always kind of felt so it was an odd response). He's only 2, so doesn't really tell me too much yet. Any thoughts?

(Not sure if this is relevant too, but he started talking at 8w. He would say "hungee" when he was hungry. Everyone told him he was too little, so he stopped after a couple of months and didn't talk until a "normal" age again. He was highly observant as a newborn. He also has some of the purple birth marks on his back and a double cowlick. I'll have to check his head tomorrow for others. I know his twin has a red one at the base of his skull and a brown one on his side.)

2. ap123

ap123 New Member

He also pointed to the ceiling one night when he slept with me and said, "la la" which was his word for light (and pretty much that's it). There was no light that I could see though. We lost several babies before (and after they were born), so it's possible he saw one of his siblings.

3. argonne1918

argonne1918 Senior Registered

Welcome to the forum. Wow, talking at 8 weeks. I would start keeping a journal and write everything down. Interesting about Lincoln and Napoleon. As he gets older it will be interesting if he knows things about Lincoln that are not generally known. Most people were not famous people in a past life, BUT famous people also reincarnate.