Simultaneous lives

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Totoro, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm curious if anyone has had or has a simultaneous life. I'm curious if there's a way to tell if you are having one or not..

Since I was in my early to mid twenties, I've seen an image of a woman in my mind. I've seen her both in first and third person and I've always assumed it / she may have been a body I could have chosen for this life but passed on.

She looks a lot like my mom: cute, but short with short hair; since Italian hair can be hard to tame. My mom and all her sisters have short hair. I figured maybe the genes still have some affect on your body and beggars can't be choosers, as I would have wanted a taller, dancer's body with longer hair.

Last night in the shower, I closed my eyes and for no reason at all, for the first time in years, I saw her again. She was sitting on a low wall or bench with her legs crossed. The image was vivid enough that I could tell that she was wearing new balance sneakers, black leggings and a gray cardigan with wood or wooden colored buttons on the left side. I just stood there in the shower and "watched" as she laughed and chatted with someone I couldn't see.

The thing that gets me is the detail. I was able to go online and find several sweaters similar to hers. Women's clothes tend to button on the left side and that's something I hardly think my subconscious would come up with, especially while I was standing in the shower wide awake.

I don't know what to make of it, other than I feel this is someone who is honestly out there. I just don't know if this is another me, someone I have a connection to or what.

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

glia21 and Kenz1010 like this.
  2. glia21

glia21 Senior Registered

Hi Totoro, I haven´t experienced something like that but I´m sure that it is possible that woman lives somewhere and either carries part of your energy or had been an option to you. I´ve read something like that in Robert Monroes books where he received the information that there was a woman living at the same time he did who has the same energy. Don´t know what you would call this, think there is a name for it.
    Did the age of the woman change in time?
    Interesting experience!

Totoro likes this.
  3. Ritter

Ritter Banned by Moderators

Are you sure that it is you, and not someone else whose fate is intertwined with your own? Any possibility that you are experiencing spontaneous remote viewing/ESP? I do not know if you believe in ESP. I have done it, so I do. My mother has the ability, too. Maybe that is an exaggeration. More like it just happens at times. That said...

What is this woman doing? Is she looking for you via remote viewing, perhaps? Maybe you are psychic, and maybe you automatically see right back when someone tries to look for you? Is she in need of some kind? How are you linked?

If it were me, I would try to find identifiers of location and name. Like company/store logos in the surroundings, clothes brands, street signs/names, name of the person or similar. A very long shot. Say that you see her while at work. Maybe she wears a work ID or name tag? Maybe she has her name on her desk? Perhaps she has a carton of pizza on the table, from a non-chain place with a unique name? If you can achieve details, you could theoretically narrow it down substantially and go over to searching via for example facebook.

That is, if you do want to find her.

A thing you might want to consider is to keep a piece of paper in your pocket. With your name, location and email on it, written bold and clear in red or something like that. If you are aware of her looking at you, take out the paper and hold it still by your face. Having an easy-to-remember address instead of lots of numbers and punctuations would help. No idea if it can even work, but it is a possibility. Maybe she would reciprocate and thus help you find her.

Example:

JANE DOE
    ALBANY, NY
    JANEDOE@gmail.com

fireflydancing, BenjaminFR and Totoro like this.
  4. Totoro

Totoro Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

glia21, I think I've seen her about once a decade and in each one, she's aged along with me. We seem to be the same present age I mean. This time, she looked older and her hair was more mature or grown up. It's haunting that's for sure!

Ritter, psychic ability, yes, I would say that I have that. I think it was much more stronger when I was younger. I used to be able to predict cards after drawing them from a deck over an over and I could predict what people were going to bid on the game show the price is right. A trivial use of my ability, I know!

I have considered remote viewing. I thought possibly it could be me, because when I saw her in my 20's, she was wearing a shirt that I also owned. In my 30's, she was in front of a mirror (so to me it looked liked first person) getting ready for work and she was wearing a sleeveless blouse that was fuchsia on the bottom and dissolved into white at the top. I was able to find that online as well.
    This time, she was sitting outdoors, either on a bench or low retaining wall (most likely); she looked like she could have been out walking, but was taking a break and talking to someone. When I see her though, if you've seen the show stranger things on netflix, all I can see is her an a little bit of her surroundings before it dissolves into black.

Honestly, she seemed content. I didn't detect any distress, it just seemed like a candid moment I had stumbled into. Like you were saying, it just happened. Other than my own research into my past, I don't know much about fate, entangled energies and such. I did try and do a quick reading and I seemed to hit on the word doubled, so that may be telling.

I don't know about actually contacting her, but I'd like to verify at least to "prove" I knew what I saw. I know that would require additional clues though.

5. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ah yes, it's been years since I experienced it regularly. Probably my fault for it being in my past rather than continuing since I tried to take it to the next level of 'knowing on command' rather than just being open to it happening - greed screws everything up it seems!

6. LisaR

LisaR Senior Registered

I haven’t. But if you read some of the Seth material (Jane Roberts, author/medium), Seth/Jane talk about “counterparts,” which may offer an interesting perspective. I don’t remember the exact definition, but it’s like a contemporary person who shares a psychic/energetic connection with you - maybe a way to think of it is that you’re from the same psychic family. I know I’m not offering concrete answers but the 9 or so Seth books offer quite a lot of theory on the nature of reality, reincarnations, the after-death (and between-life) experience, etc. Many people who read Robert Monroe also read Seth.

7. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Totoro,

Interesting. I think, with your psychic abilities, you should have shared more information during life if she was/is really you. If you are living in separate places and at the same 'time', there should have been more contamination of energies and thoughts. I think.

I strongly believe in soul friends. Souls that are from the same group and work together to explore life. They don't necessarily have to meet in person, they just explore the same themes and questions about life, share the same kind of frequency and they exchange their experiences on a soul level, so one person doesn't have to experience all aspects of the quest himself.
    In my experience, we are each other's spiritual battery during life. We lift each other's spirits when one of us is down or at a crisis.
    These souls/people are not the same as the ones who travel with you from life to life. You can belong to more groups at the same time.

KenJ likes this.
  8. Eowyn

Eowyn Wrought out of steel

I think there is no need to resort to simultanous lives to explain this kind of experiences (my theory is simul lives don't exist, they woudn't be possible talking from a physical point of view save, perhaps, in certain isolated cases). Based on my experience, what I think is undeniable is that we are all connected to a degree we can't even comprehend. So, it would be possible to "feel" or even "see" this other soul in distant places, if we have had some previous connection with her, of course no matter when or where. If we think it's posible to communicate with our spiritual guides, why couldn't do it with other souls, even if they're incarnated? In fact I think this kind of "visions" that we might interpret as our own memories, as they feel so similar, is what leads people to believe in simul lives (and animal lives too). But sometimes I've shared memories with other people and at first it's always hard to differentiate if it's something we lived together, or something we see from two perspectives... until you really identify with one of the people there. I think we often understimate our own consciousness. I doubt we really need to be "inside" someone's body, to feel their memories almost as if they were our own.

fireflydancing and KenJ like this.