SLIders, "Electric People"

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by bamboobuddha, Oct 23, 2015.

1. bamboobuddha

bamboobuddha Senior Registered

Where do I start... I have always had issues where I cannot wear wrist watches for more than a couple of days before they just stop working completely. I have constant issues with cell phones, computers, cars, etc. malfunctioning and breaking around me. This has gone on forever, it's a well known part of my life, but I have not thought much about it until recently (I have had 3 cars and 2 cell phones this year alone, so I made it a point to brainstorm what the hell is happening). This really has happened as far back as I can remember, it is quite odd.

In my research on the web I came across a phenomenon called "SLIders". A lot of people who experience what I experience also set off street lamps (I am not typically around street lamps, so I can't say that this is something that I have noticed about myself; sure it happened a lot in college on campus, but I guess I never put those things together before). Anyway, perhaps there is a scientific reason for some people simply having high vibration electromagnetic fields or whatever. I am posting this on a reincarnation forum though because of this page I found:

http://psychicwomenwarriors.blogspot.com/2009/06/sliders-people-who-cause-strange.html

It mentions that people that experience these phenomenon like I have and also the street lamp interference may have links to being "star seeds" or "Indigo children". I am not saying this is what I think, but I would like to know what other people think about this, or if it happens to anyone else on here? Does anyone have any thoughts on human electromagnetic fields possibly having links to star seeds/people or indigo children? Has anyone else experienced technological interference all their lives? Is there a scientific explanation instead of a metaphysical explanation? Any thoughts or theories? a115.gif

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
  2. SeaAndSky

SeaAndSky Senior Registered

Hi Bamboo,

I have no explanations, though I have heard of this type of thing before. I believe there are others on this board who have reported similar phenomena. From my rather fuzzy memory, this type of thing seemed to be associated more with folks at the higher end of the recall spectrum*, where a lot of other psychic or unusual phenomena seemed to be more normative, but I think it can also occur as an almost independent phenomenon.

Anyhow, I sympathize. Among the propensities or gifts one might have, interfering with electrical/electronic equipment is probably more of a pain-in-the-neck in our culture than a benefit. I'm wondering whether there is a home-made remedy of some kind, like making sure your body is electrically "grounded" or something similar. It may be worth a look around the internet to find out whether any others have come up with something to neutralize this tendency.

Cordially,

S&S

*Review Scale here: http://www.reincarnationforum.com/threads/electronics.4989/#post-79380

3. LeaTahuhu

LeaTahuhu Rep

In the [removed] survey What many people don't understand is that few of the things considered "necessities" in created nations didn't exist when their incredible grandparents were being raised. Simply consider the amount of vitality would be spared if each family in the U.S. disposed of their blenders, blenders, hairdryers, and so forth., and just had one TV and one PC in the home.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016
  4. KikiD13

KikiD13 New Member

Yes. Me. I have no idea why, but if I am upset or anxious, nothing electrical will work for me. My phone will freeze. I walked by computers and they turn off. Lightbulbs have popped. My batteries in my ecig die at a rapid rate (not from overuse, just the life cycle) I have to get batteries every 2 months when they should last much longer. Computers constantly crash. I will walk in the house and the internet goes out when it has been working fine all day (according to my husband), leave, and it works. Things never connect properly. I tried plugging my laptop into my TV through an HDMI cable and the sound came from my TV but the video only went to my laptop, I tried everything to get it to work (unplugging it and plugging it back in, restarting the TV and the laptop) only to have it do the same thing, then my husband does it and it works. He didn't believe me until that happened. No clue why.

5. fireflydancing

fireflydancing Registered

Me too, only when I am unbalanced: angry or in shock or....

I've had it all my life... my only clue for this moment is my (spontaneous) kundalini awakening last year.
    That was very heavy (but no problem). A lot of fire and electricity went through.
    Since this event, I have to be careful to guard my equilibrium and I wonder what the exact connection is between this and all the SLIder experiences in my life (bulbs, streetlamps, computers, telephones, and more.. )

Concerning the kundalini awakening: this must have been something already mastered in past lives, because in this life I was not interested in this matter. It means: now my energies can flow freely through the body, but it can be an immense power. No joke.
    So now I wonder if all those nasty phenomena had something to do with potential, but blocked kundalini energy in the past. I guess so.

edit:
    Sorry, I hadn't read the article before writing this reaction. It had the same conclusion as me. So you can consider it as a confirmation or something like that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  6. KikiD13

KikiD13 New Member

I am new to Buddhism/meditation/alternative thought. I was first raised unreligious but told about the Christian god. Around 12, my parents went ankles deep into Jesus. I never caught on, I just couldn't believe it. It never sounded fathomable. So, I have been experiencing many issues since my early teens. As a child I saw ghosts, not something I share because I know how crazy it sounds. As an adult, I feel like I have ignored my intuition and mind so I have set on the path of meditation and exploring alternative means of spirituality. I had never heard of Kundalini awakening. I just read about it and holy crap. Many symptoms and now much to do! Your reply was very helpful!

fireflydancing likes this.