So thankful...NY 911

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by thecynicalone, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Dear thecynicalone,

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Please do keep us posted. Yours is an interesting case and one of a handfull now --of children who remember being in NY during 911.

2. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

I will. Ironically my Dr.'s father was a Yogi and he wants to take on my son for free as he has studied reincarnation his entire life and is interested in things that my son says like,"I'm thousands of human years old" and the stories he tells about great storms in the 1920's and how hard he had it afterward. He told me once that he has been around the world 189 times. They meet this week. I'm hoping that he can help him reach his highest level of awareness. But mainly I want him to come to terms with this most recent life which he can't seem to get over.

3. Mama2HRB

Mama2HRB Senior member Staff Member

I believe the right person will be put in your path when you need them. Perhaps this Yogi is the right one. The fact he is doing it free says much to me.

I would tape their sessions as I am sure much will come out that you will have to know about to help him grow from the experience.

4. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

I hope so. The session went ok. It was taped. Cade was more interested in touching everything in the office and looking at all of his books. He moved around so much. The man is also a Dr. and I asked about ADD, which many have suggested to me, and he said absolutely not because he was listening and answering the entire time. His take on the behavior is that Cade's spirit or energy was sniffing out, so to speak, the room to feel the energies and see if he could trust him. He also commented on his energy moving at a faster rate than us which is a compliment I guess. I guess a lot of,"children" are being unnecessarily labeled and doped up. Anyway, he did talk and we'll continue to see him. Should get interesting. Also, Cade told a counselor that many many years ago he was in a tribe that wore no clothing and that no one cared or thought it was perverted in any way and asked her why she thinks we should be ashamed of our bodies now. Boy, was that a funny conference.

5. Mama2HRB

Coming from a family full of kids that are ADHD I loved the story. I am like that, have to do two things at once. My focus is better in chaos than in quiet. Go figure ...

I would be careful about medicating Cade with his abilities. You want to make sure he is in control of what is happening. He is still very young and you don't know what else will show.

6. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

I agree. The health food store has something called Kids Calm multi that we're using. It's got a lot of good stuff in it. Liquid though so takes some pushing the first few days. I think it tastes like tang but kids today don't know the joy of tang. Also Karate and trying so hard to learn to meditate. Boy, that isn't easy for me or him. But we're learning.

7. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

Does coffee calm you down? We also started giving him just a tad of coffee with lots of milk and some sugar free chocolate coffee mate for taste. He likes it and calms him just enough sometimes when we really need him to sit still. I drink the stuff to calm down as well.

8. Mama2HRB

When my girls get too crazy they drink Mt Dew and it calms them down. Go figure. LOL

9. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

Mother's DayI cannot tell if the picture attached but it is what Cade made me at school for Mother's day. It's a plane flying into a tower. He said it's special because without that moment I wouldn't be his mother today. I cannot even begin to imagine what his teacher thought. I find it profound.

120510_002.jpg

/monthly_2012_05/120510_002.jpg.ed3e8105c7f4ce5b93c13be03be1c4f6.jpg

10. Mama2HRB

11. Deborah

Thank you for sharing this. I did get your PM but had just returned from a trip and was exhausted. Your posts about your son are profound; he expresses himself in such an eloquent way.

You are truly blessed.

12. thecynicalone

thecynicalone Registered

Thank you. I understand exhaustion. I seem to suffer from it all the time keeping up with this kid. He does speak in a way that makes one feel as though they are speaking to an adult at times. Other times, he's making farting noises like a 7yr old. I am logging everything.

The other night he said that his last mother was not one to kiss on the lips often and that's why he is uncomfortable with doing it in this life. He never would kiss on the lips, always had to be on the cheek. But lately he's discovered, according to him, that he likes to kiss on lips and has given the OK for us all to give it a try now and again. Then he spoke of a time where he was hiding under a table with his mom when he was very little. Apparently there was a tornado close by and she kissed him on the lips a lot and told he'd he OK. He said,"ya know she wasn't all that bad mom but I don't want you to feel jealous." I promised that I wouldn't. I get the impression that maybe he was a little wild and caused them to have a very up and down relationship at times. He said he wasn't from NY but that when he first moved out he was thrown out by his mother. IMO mothers generally do that when you're wild and they've had enough.

He then remembered being in the military and getting a call from the police that his mom was breaking into his apartment. He can't remember the circumstances or why she would be doing that but remembers being insistent that they let her go but being angry about the embarrassing call while on duty. He said,"Ya know I'm 7 now and getting old so my memory is foggy sometimes." :rolleyes:

13. ArnoldVinette

ArnoldVinette Arnold Vinette

You are definitely in the right place!

Welcome and thank you for your interesting story about your son and his story from 911. It is hard to believe that these events now happened 11 years ago! I remember being transfixed to the TV screen as they unfolded. It is GREAT to read that these spiritual entities are now being reborn and so quickly after the event. Here is some valuable information to bring you up to speed on everything that has been discovered in the last few years about what it is to be a human being.

What your son is telling you is most probably true.

-----------

If this topic interests you (Life After Life) here is some other information you might be interested to read.

I began discovering this information after watching a very interesting TV show about a young 3 year old boy who remembered a past life as a World War II pilot. I had been aware of the concept of reincarnation for numerous years, but this was the first recorded case where all of the information could be verified by people living today.

It literally changed my world over night with regards to what we are. And what we are seems to an Energy Light Being as our core consciousness residing in a human body to learn lessons during this lifetime. We are all part of a Spirit Group from 5 to 25 members, lead by a Spirit Guide. Your essence / consciousness never dies but is eternal. Not in the religious sense, but as an Energy Light Being that reincarnates over and over again. Cool science fiction stuff!! :) )

This information is very interesting, not scary at all, and very informative. It may answer many questions you have about your life, soul mates, how we are all connected, and what happens after we die. It is very interesting and will change completely how you see life. At least it did for me. Both are by Michael Newton.

Journey of Souls

Destiny of Souls

And here is an interview by Michael Newton.

What makes Michael Newton so interesting is that he is the first person to have discovered the concept that our core consciousness is that of an Energy Light Being that has a life between lives in the Spirit Realm. Michael Newton spent 50 to 60 years discovering aspects of this new reality that was then written down in the two books below. This discovery was a complete accident, while trying to help people as a psychologist / hypnotherapist.

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

There is a third book by Natalie Sudman who experienced a Near Death Experience in Iraq when her car was blown up by a road side bomb. Her Near Death Experience confirmed the information in the above two books. I was introduced to Natalie by Bob Olsen on After Life TV.

Book Excerpt:

At the NDERF Web site

Interview on After Life TV with Bob Olsen

James family was helped by Carol Bowman whose two young children also remembered their previous lives at a young age. Many more stories can be found here regarding children and their Past Lives.

Carol Bowman – Past Lives of Children

http://www.childpastlives.org/

Our spiritual entity is not something out of science fiction, it is now science fact.

Arnie

14. ArnoldVinette

ArnoldVinette Arnold Vinette

Interesting about age of son at thousands of years

Excerpt:

"We are not alone. He speaks of other lives also and one day asked me if I could see our souls because they were bigger than the car we were driving in. He claims to be thousands of human years old and once when my eldest son was in the hospital with pneumonia, Which terrified me, my little old man said to me," Honey, I've been around this earth at least 189 times now and you what? It's always OK in the end." Sorry such a long post but so excited to not be alone in what's happening here."

Since I have discovered the concept of Past Lives through the efforts of Carol Bowman and Michael Newton, I found that I am very connected with my Spirit Guide and Spirit Group. Last month I asked them just how long I had been incarnating on Earth. The reply came the next morning, 25,000 years.

Assuming 50 years per life time this works out to about 700 lives. I was curious if I had lived during the building of the pyramids 12,500 years ago and during the asteroid strike of 10,000BC. The answer was yes to both questions. Then I asked what my Spiritual name was. The relpy was Dsus / Dsusius. I had never heard of this name before so I thought it was pretty cool. My job in the Spirit Realm is that of a Time Keeper in training. I assist other spirits in picking their next life, using the tools we have available.

I have no idea if my imagination has filled in the blanks for me, but I am eager to have a Past Lives regression with Carol Bowman to see if this information is correct. If so it would be very cool. Obviously I love incarnating on Earth if this is my 700th life! Otherwise I'm a slow learner. :)

I would also like to do a "Life Between Lives" regression for a visit right into the Spirit Realm. I think this would be very cool. So when your son say's he is thousands of years old with 189 Earth Incarnations, I would take it as fact.

When he is older he can have a Past Life Regression and Life Between Lives Regression to confirm this information.

Our of curiosity ask your son if he knows his Spiritual name, knowledge of his Spirit Guide and Spiritual Group? What does he do in the Spiritual Realm between lives? These are all very valid questions and should have an answer if the information is not being blocked.

Arnie

15. Micjer

Micjer Registered

Thanks Arnie for the links.

I especially enjoyed the Michael Newton videos. He answered a few questions I had. Also confirmed many of my beliefs.:thumbsup:

16. Cryscat

Cryscat Senior Member

I am going to have to find time to view the Newton videos. I read the books. Had an interesting reaction while reading DS. When I got to the regressions that dealt with ghosts and those who were one or knew one. They talked about Redeemers or Redeemers of Lost Soul, and when I came across that, its like bells started going off. Ding, Ding, Ding. LOL. Such a shock or recognition. I thought "hunh, we're in training for Redeemer? Pretty cool.."

17. Who Am I???

Who Am I??? Registered

Very informative videos. I learned quite a bit from them. Answered a few questions that I had about what goes on between lives.

18. Alona

Alona Registered

19. Mama2HRB

Hi Alona,

Through careful research we have found the correct name that matches the memories. thecynicalone has chosen not to use the name here out of respect for the family of the person who died on 9/11.

20. Deborah

Case 4 for reference