Something I wanted to say through the veil of time

Discussion in 'Members Lounge' started by SeekerOfKnowledge, Sep 13, 2018.

1. SeekerOfKnowledge

SeekerOfKnowledge Learner

A thread to contact people from past lives. To either say them sorry, forgive them or send what ever message.

To P: I am very sorry that I misunderstood some of your words, and even deliberately so, sometimes. I already know that I have been forgiven, yet I still find it hard to forgive myself when it comes to you. I claimed to love you more than anybody else did, yet still, I did nothing to save your live. Not that I could have done anything, but still...

To Jonathan and Nathanael. And to... Rebecca? Was that your name? For some reason, I remember our sons most vividly.
    I might have been a bit over-protective. Sorry for that. And sorry that I found it so hard to understand your goals and dreams. And that I didn't believe you, Nathanael.

To the master I was working for: sorry that I didn't sell enough girdles, because I was staring at that girl. You probably have beaten me anyway...

Sorry to all I might have sold overpriced wares to... I was dreaming of being rich back then. And sorry for disturbing anyone who still might have been alive while I was dancing the streets, drunk, dressed in mismatching clothes of a nobleman.

Will be continued.

Angie Brown and SeaAndSky like this.
  2. SeekerOfKnowledge

To my Mom from the late 9th century: sorry that I remembered that girl first and my master and not you. You know that I loved you. Even though I do not know who died first. Me, you or or those of my siblings who had survived their first years. I worked hard to keep our family alive, it was only that one day that I got distracted... I loved you so much, Mom. And my siblings. But I was so very young myself. I had to work when I was 8 or 9, and I never saw my 14th birthday. Were you still alive then? I loved you very much, Mom.

Angie Brown and SeaAndSky like this.
  3. SeekerOfKnowledge

This was not meant to be a personal thread just for me, but for everyone who wants to say something to people from the past.
    For everyone who has no other means to say what ever they wish to say.

Angie Brown likes this.
  4. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Active Member

(I was wondering if it was a 'free-for-all' situation, so thanks for clarifying)

Balibt; firstly, I feel that I must apologise for the run-around I've given your spirit in my search for our past! My mind, nowadays at least, wanders too much and dreams up elaborate fantasies, which it tends to follow at will. But, you strived to guide me to the truth, and I (eventually) found my way back to 'us'. After all the paths I incorrectly wandered down, I am not surprised that you gave me the silent treatment for a couple of days! I would also like to take a moment to apologise for our mother-tongue becoming alien to me, though our music still brings me great comfort and nostalgia. So, too, do 'our' songs. Lastly, I am incredibly sorry for ignoring your presence at my shoulder and mistaking you for other spirits/figures, when I should have been aware it was you this entire time! Until we meet again, meyn beser helft...

5. SeekerOfKnowledge

To... S. I wish to forgive you. I really wish. While what you have done to me has shuttered my faith and even more, I cannot blame you for what ever decisions I made later in my life and in the lives after.. The choice still was mine. I wish to "make my peace with you", to come at terms with you.

To... I don't even remember your name. Not that I would remember my own name either... just wanted to tell you, though, that I am sorry, that I never confessed my love to you.

To B.: sorry that my last words to you were so full of hatred. I can only hope that you didn't run into a fight just because of what I said. Dammit, I loved you...

Angie Brown likes this.
  6. Angie Brown

Angie Brown Senior Registered

What lovely sentiments (and swipe at the master who used to beat you).
    A kind idea to begin a thread such as this. I am not sure yet if I shall post on it, but thank you for having the idea. It will undoubtedly help some to express regrets, as well as to thank people from pl's and these thoughts and words do go out into 'the ether' and travel, and could reach who they are intended for.