Son age 3 said he died to come to me because I needed him

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by SarWest, Sep 19, 2019.

1. SarWest

SarWest Active Member

When my son was 3 he told me one night (as we were saying our prayers) that he died to come and be my child. He said that he knew that I needed him. He said that he drowned but it was ok because his previous life was terrible. His previous father (called him babi, but the b’s sounded almost like p’s) was mean and angry. He said that his dad hurt him. He was scared of him. He said that his mother wasn’t very loving, but he had a sister that he loved a lot and missed her. He was sad to leave her. He called his mother Noni. Mentioned two “growed up brothers”. At one time he said that their house was pink. He continued to tell this same story of his previous life until age 6. Now at age 13 he doesn’t remember it. (His Catholic grandparents discouraged him from talking about it).

The first time he spoke about this, he mentioned that my father (who died several years prior to his birth) was in the room too and wanted to tell me how much he loved me.

My son was completely distraught in water of any kind until he began to speak of these memories. I instinctively told him that I’m his new mommy and I will protect him from all harm.

My son is a compassionate and caring child. He brings me much joy.

Jim78, fireflydancing, Jaimie and 6 others like this.
  2. landsend

landsend Senior Registered

Welcome, and thank you for coming forward and sharing you and your son's story with us. It's great that his phobia of water has faded, too.

Speedwell likes this.
  3. SarWest

SarWest Active Member

I remembered being so surprised when he told me this. He told me in a very straightforward way how he came to me. I wanted to honor and encourage him speaking about these things.

4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

It is important to many of us as we go through our self-doubts about our reincarnation memories. I personally have to return to several of my experiences to maintain my knowledge/knowing, so, thank you for sharing once again.

Jaimie and Speedwell like this.
  5. tanker

tanker Senior Registered

Welcome, SarWest, and thank you for sharing your story. Your son is very lucky to have such an open-minded and encouraging mother!

Jaimie likes this.
  6. Jack E

Jack E Senior Member

This is certainly a different account, awesome story. A great example of one of the ones that chooses their parents, I have to say his reason was unusual to hear but absolutely fascinating, he must be a very selfless person. Also very interesting comment about the unaspirated p's; sounds to me like he may have been a Spanish speaker. Although I think the common word in Spanish is "papà" (with unaspirated p's), the baseball player David Ortiz is nicknamed Big Papi, so it's definitely a possible permutation in Spanish.

Jaimie likes this.
  7. Tinkerman

Tinkerman Administrator Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing, SarWest. I'd be interested in knowing what your son thinks of reincarnation. Still, thirteen might be early to tell, but I wonder if he has any other carryovers from that time? Name?

I look forward to more of your story. ~Tman

Jaimie likes this.