Son reborn into same family....???

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Deborah, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Catherine sent us the following in an email. She has given us permission to post her story.

2. soulfreindly

soulfreindly Senior Registered

Thanks for sharing Catherine. That is amazing . I doubt I could not think there is some connection with your son going on still from the coincidences.

I believe we are brought together when the time is right.. we are here to learn and grow .

I hope you both can find your wings and float away to much happiness and peace.. whether together again in this life or the next.. your love endures.

soulfreindly

3. Karoliina

Karoliina Moderator Emerita

Thank you, Catherine. :)

I love this story, and if you asked my personal opinion, I think the signs have been far too many to see them as coincidental.

This is a wonderful example of how love never disappears, and how we will be reunited with our loved-ones.

Catherine, I wonder if you have read Carol Bowman's books, especially Return from Heaven, which is about same family reincarnation?

All the best for you and your family,

Karoliina

4. Jody

Jody Senior Registered

I totally believe that communication like this is possible with "the other side." A close friend of mine told me that after the funeral of his sister he noticed that a sunflower had almost magically appeared next to her house. It hadn't been deliberately planted there, because she had been very sick for years -- but it was her favorite flower. He thought it had been her way of telling people she was all right. My mother has a story of seeing doves just after her beloved dog died, and feels strongly that was a message of comfort. I think people just need to be willing to be more open towards asking for this kind of communication or recognizing it should it ever manifest. Great story and thanks for sharing!

5. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director

Thanks Catherine. If you have anything else you would like to share - please let me know. I would be happy to post it for you.

This offer also applies to others who would like me to post for them. I would be happy too.

6. AJones

AJones Registered

I thought I would make two observations.

I have taken an approach that Bruce Leininger used when he approached the issue of reincarnation in his son, James. That approach is one to see if there is an alternative explaination for what is said.

Blue feathers - if one asks for an emotionally inspired sign, like the blue feathers, the brain is alert to spotting blue feathers, and it may be that it is not so much signs as just an alert mind that is looking for blue feathers, of which I am sure anyone would spot over a period of time if they were looking for them.

JM Barrie factor - The author of Peter Pan, JM Barrie, suffered a tragedy of the death of his brother David. In order to make his mother happy he pretended to be David rather than himself, setting off a chain of events that would cause JM Barrie much pain, and the birth of the character Peter Pan. If a parent makes the mistake that their new son is their former dead son, then that child may be denied their own uniquness in favouring pretending to be a dead child just to make the parent happy - the story of JM Barrie is a record of what happens to people who have to pretend to be a dead brother or sister.

7. Wendy25

Wendy25 Registered

After reading your thoughts about spotting and asking for signs, I can understand how as a sceptic you would certainly feel that way. It's not unlike buying a new car, and all of a sudden you notice lots of the same model and make driving around in the street. However, there are definitely times when signs have not been set up in the subconscious mind. I too lost my son who was only one, a year ago in two days time. Just a week prior to his sudden passing my daughter and husband called to me to see a butterfly they had found. It had only been a few months earlier that I had mentioned to my husband, how as children we used to see butterflies and ladybugs all the time, but as our environment and climate has changed over the years I hadn't seen any. I took a photo of my husband and daughter holding this perfect butterfly. After I had taken the photos, they put the butterfly back into the only piece of garden we had (we had just built a house and had no garden). A week later my son passed away. On the morning of his funeral I found a very small white box on my kitchen bench. Inside it was the exact butterfly. My daughter wanted my son to take it with him, so we put the butterfly, along with other items, in his coffin. From then on I found butterflies flying towards my car (while I am alone), just the one butterfly at a time. One came at my daughter and I only a week ago, and turned at the very last second. My daughter who is only five turned to me and said, Mummy that butterfly was coming straight to you here, and she touched my tummy. To the baby. I am pregnant with our fourth child. For years and years I haven't seen a butterfly, and I have commented about it to various people at times, so it is not a subconscious sighting for me.

As for the author of Peter Pan, I had no idea that he lost a brother. This is important to me as well, as only months after losing my son, my daughter wanted a Tinkerbelle birthday party. I told her that I would do a Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinkerbelle Party for her, and I found a tape to show her what the story was all about. My then four year old daughter had just lost her little brother, and neither she nor I knew the irony of the authors inspiration to this very famous story. Whilst making the pirate ship, Mermaid Lagoon, Skull Rock and the Indian Village, I took photos and shared them with the children who were invited to the party on Facebook. It wasn't until a friend pointed out to me that an orb was in one of the photos. I tired very hard to replica the orb marking on the photo, buy taking another photo in the same position, at the same time of day, but nothing. A mother who came to the party showed me her camera a few months later. She had taken a photo at the party, and she had an orb appear on one of the party photos, again this photo had no children in the shot. Two cameras, two different women taking the photo. My son (after reading what you wrote), I guess is my Peter Pan, because he is my little boy who will never grow up - I didn't choose this party for my daughter, she was the one who wanted a Tinkerbelle party, and I certainly didn't know about the authors personal history until I read your posting just now.

I have received many, many more signs as well. But one, I think that even you will not be able to explain away, was the message from the complete stranger who came to my son's funeral. He spoke to me alone, then he went to my husband, and then to my mother, and repeated the same message to the three of us individually. He told me, that something big, something great will come out of this, something big. He left as quick as he came to pass the message on. The three of us had no idea that he had come up to us and told us the same message until after the furneral when we spoke about it. Not only that, a friend of my mum's over heard him tell the message to me, and was concerned that I was upset by it. This is definitely something no one would expect at a funeral, especially one were the deceased was only one years old. So it wasn't our imaginations, it really happened. When we tried to track the man down, we found that not long after the funeral, he was sent overseas to work. Not only was this man an absolute stranger to all three of us, but we still to this day have no idea how he even knew about my son's passing or even why he would want to attend. Plus the fact that before we could question him about what he said, he was gone. We feel the message wasn't from him, but rather a message which was passed on to us through someone or something else. That is not a sign I was looking for, subconsciously or not, it was something which came completely out of the blue.

Yes most signs can be answered away by sceptics, but there are just those few that no one can explain, and I think my last one is one of those.

I hope that you never get to experience such a profound loss, like myself and this woman. And so what if the signs are real or not, whether you believe us or not, it is what little we have left to comfort us in our most darkest hours.

8. Nightrain

Nightrain Senior Registered

Only after my mother had passed away in '68 did anyone tell me that my parents believed that I was the reincarnation of my older brother, Michael. I knew that I had an older brother who was killed by a car in 1943, four years before I was born. But, it never really meant anything to me. Although I had a special attachment to his stuffed dog and aviator's cap, nothing else ever stood out until certain memories turned out to have been from an earlier period. Other than that, my parents never had any expectations of me, other than just to be myself. I lived my life as my own. They never spoke of Michael, so he was never some kind of emotional "ghost" for me to live up to.

I don't know what family dynamics would have caused JM Barrie to take on the persona of his deceased brother. Perhaps his mother was overly verbal about her loss, but I can't see how anyone would lose their identity just because someone said, "Oh look at Johnny! He's doing such and so, just like Mikey!".

As for the appearance of significant "signs", I have read enough of psychology and logic, as well as of credible anecdotes, to be confident that we should pay more attention to anything that seems significant; for that is the primary method of communication between our world and the next. It has proved to be an effective means of undeniable information in too many instances for me to remain oblivious.