Son's Past Life Memories

Discussion in 'Children's Cases - Archive' started by maulacat, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maulacat

maulacat Registered

Hi everyone. Some of you will know me already from my other thread (also about my son's past life memories). I've decided to start a new one, because the past life memories that my son seems to be having now (if that's what they actually are :confused:) are different to the ones posted on the other thread.

Basically, his new past life memories relate to a boat, water, etc. I had put a couple of posts on his other thread about this, so, firstly, I will mention the details from these below, so that they're on the right thread:-

• In an album his playschool gave us when he left, which contained things he had said and done while there, etc, it stated that he had said he'd been "on a boat in the water", which he hasn't (in this life!)

• I was reading him a book at bedtime and, with this particular book, the reader gets to choose which house they want from one page, what they'd like to wear from another, etc, and on one of the pages you could choose which transport you wanted. After he had pointed out a couple of cars he'd like to use, I pointed at a boat, and said I'd like that. He said "oh no, the boat scares me". When I asked him why the boat scared him, he said "because I had to run and jump onto the boat, and open the door and close the door, and I sat down and put my belt on, and everyone had belts on". Then he carried on looking at the book. I didn't press him about it, but then his Dad came in and, as I started to tell him that our son had said something odd about the boat, my son heard me telling him, interrupted me, and repeated the same thing again, about having to jump on the boat, put the belt on, etc (although the second time he called it a seatbelt - maybe just getting muddled up where he was blurting it all out so quickly?).

• He was sat with his Dad and I watching TV and he was perfectly happy, laughing at funny things on TV. Then, for no apparent reason, he became very solomn and, completely out-of-the-blue, started talking about "being in the water" and said "and I just wanted my mummy" and "I just wanted to come back to you, but you were far, far away" and "he got me out of the water". While telling us this, he was welling up. It's the only time I've ever seen him like that and it made me feel like crying. The look on his face was one of true sadness and the way he looked like an adult, because he was trying not to cry, was very odd. I didn't ask him any questions, because he was so upset, and just gave him lots of hugs and told him I was here and it was OK now.

While I was thinking about it all in bed last night, I was thinking back to what he said the first time about the "belt", and I thought I remembered something on a boat being called a "lifebelt". I looked this up on the internet today and it's one those rings that people put on when abandoning ship! (See this picture). I also found a bit of text about them:-

"Cabins are equipped with life belts for each of the passengers; pull one over your head and securely fasten the straps. If you end up in the water, the life belt will provide additional buoyancy and allow you to save your energy for maintaining body temperature."

This would make sense of his saying that "everyone had belts on".

• Something which could possibly be an indication into how he died in a previous life, is that he was born with a "stork mark" - a birthmark where there's a mark on the forehead and then one at the back of the head (so-called because it's like the baby has been carried in the stork's beak!) - and I've heard that birthmarks can be related to past life injuries.

I will now update and continue in the next post....

2. maulacat

maulacat Registered

...I have asked my son about the boat, water, etc, a couple of times now, as some of you advised me to. He has said some very interesting things, which I will explain below:-

• When I asked him about him saying "everyone had belts on" he said again that they did and showed me by demonstrating with his hands that they went round the waist. He said that the women wore purple and the men wore blue. It then occured to me that maybe divers wear belts, so I looked into this on the internet. Sure enough, divers wear something called weight belts. They also wear a more complex version of the weight belt called a buoyancy compensator (these serve the same purpose as weight belts - maybe they are infact also called weight belts, I don't know - if anyone reading this has any diving knowledge, please let me know!:thumbsup:) and I was amazed when I found the following excerpt on a page about buoyancy compensators (the bit I've underlined and put it bold was what shocked me):-
      "Color. Who cares what color your BC is? Your buddy might, if you're diving in a crowd, and he's constantly trying to pick you out from the rest of the all-black seal-like forms swimming about. So, you may want to integrate your BC into a divegear color scheme that makes you easy to identify underwater (and makes your gear easier to collect on a junked-up boat deck). If so, keep the ROY G. BIV spectrum in mind; color will drop out underwater in the order of this Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Indigo/Violet spectrum. A bright Red BC at the surface might turn gray at 30 feet underwater, whereas an Orange or Yellow BC won't lose its color until maybe 40 or 50 feet. Blues and Purples will maintain their color characteristics the deepest of all. "
    (Here's the link to the page in question, incase anyone wants to view it:- http://www.epinions.com/content_1787994244)

• He said that there were lots of boats on the beach and that it was a holiday

• He says that he was bitten by a shark on the head, legs and chest.

• He said that after the shark bit him, "that was it"/"that was the end", then he "went up the big ladder into the sky" and that then he came to his Dad and I.

3. maulacat

maulacat Registered

Hi Chris. Yes, I thought it would be a good idea to get him to do a picture too, and I got him to do one a few days ago. This was before he'd said about "going up into the sky" or the shark, which makes this picture all the more interesting, because he furiously scribbled a lot of red onto it, which I suppose would be quite an accurate depiction of how the scene would look if you were attacked by a shark, and he also said at the time that the figure higher up was him. It never occurred to me at the time, but this is probably his depiction of his "going up into the sky" (as I say, he hadn't mentioned that when he drew the picture, so I didn't have any reason to think that was what he'd drawn). I drew the green boat bit by the way, just to get him started, but that was my only input into the picture. I think he said when he drew the picture that the 2 figures in the boat were his dad and I. I don't know if this is just because he always draws us as a family in most of his pictures at the moment, or if perhaps he's trying to show that that was the moment when we all came together. Anyway, thought some of you might be interested to see his picture. I will try to get him to do some more, and one specificially of the belt, if he's willing ;) !

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.