Soul Age

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by jjcg, Oct 22, 2014.

1. jjcg

jjcg New Member

Here are some charts that I have made that could semi-accurately map out the evolution of our earth as well as the civilizations and souls that inhabit it. It also helps you understand where you come from and where you are headed, once you identify with a specific level. It also helps to map out better your intentions on past lives you have memories of, and relate it to a previous soul level that fits perfectly within timeframe and motivations.

Different eras resonante with different levels of soul advancement. The Piscean Age seems to occupy more space than all other ages and what that really means with the increase of population and acceleration of soul progress, the whole young soul stage levels have been completed within one age, whereas the baby soul era took about 8,000 years to complete while the infant soul era anything from 50,000 to undefined years.

Enjoy!

Astrological Age Evolution Chart
    [​IMG]
    PDF here

Civilization Evolution Chart (from a western perspective)
    [​IMG]
    PDF here

Soul Age Evolution Chart
    [​IMG]
    PDF here

2. TheGlow

TheGlow New Member

I really am interested to read these. The third one I can't seem to enlarge the text without the font going fuzzy.

If I pm you could you email the file?

Looks interesting, :)

3. AOSpare

AOSpare Zos Kia Cultus

it seems that the files are html and js combos and you cannot just show them on your machine without tinkering with the files. You can of course just save the image and enlarge them with gimp.

4. emre

emre New Member

Anyone knows astrology here? I'm curious about what north node direct means and what north node anaretic degree means?