Soul Group searching?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by TatianaRomanova, Feb 4, 2018.

1. TatianaRomanova

TatianaRomanova New Member

I am a Romanov and want to find more of my relatives. I found my past love in my city and have found my past cousin and I think maybe somewhere in my city someone else I knew has Reincarnated close to me too..
    That they wanted to be close to me so they came with.

How can I search? Have you tried any things like this? What did you do?
    What are not-online methods I should try?

Elisabeth of Hesse likes this.
  2. AlexD

AlexD aka Shadow

I'd like to know if there are ways of searching too. I'm looking for a certain someone as well, a person who was very important to me, but I'm reluctant to use the internet because I'm afraid of misunderstandings and false alarms.
    Any idea would be appreciated.

Elisabeth of Hesse likes this.
  3. Elisabeth of Hesse

Elisabeth of Hesse Elisabeth

I'm quite curious as well, mainly because well not everyone is going to come to me; like Tatiana did.

I'd try possibly doing like you are already doing, posting on more sites, provided they won't ban you off of them for even suggesting reincarnation as a topic.
    I've encountered a few reincarnates but no family members on Tumblr and facebook.
    However I would probably be a little wary about using instagram as false alarms are in ever abundance there.

Hope this helps! :)

4. George A.R.

George A.R. Banned

Astral travel.

5. CanSol

CanSol Senior Member

I did some checking if I lived during your era
    I'm not a Romanov but do recall being around and reporting to the Czar in one of my earlier lives I was капитан первого ранга Казков (captain Kazkov) commander of a 3 masted frigate in the 1700's or early 1800's, I was married to someone of the upper class (I can descripe the mansion I was in, the style of hair my wife had and the beautiful light blue dress that she wore when I said goodbye for what turned out to be my final voyage) and had a 4 month old son

I was always drawn to the Romanov's interest wise for a reason that I can't explain (most here don't need one anyway as you know what I mean.... I hope)

6. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

I'd try possibly doing like you are already doing, posting on more sites, provided they won't ban you off of them for even suggesting reincarnation as a topic.
    I've encountered a few reincarnates but no family members on Tumblr and facebook.
    However I would probably be a little wary about using instagram as false alarms are in ever abundance there.

There is also a reason why people forget. They want to have a fresh start in life. When the bond is strong enough, you'll find each other anyway.

KenJ likes this.