Soul moments

Discussion in 'Children's Past Lives -Age 7 & under' started by Deborah, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

HI,

Several of you reminded me it is important to share, and were touched by my memory in the 'Curiosity-Taboo' thread in the adult section. So I thought I would share another aspect or extension of that memory.

One of the things I think is important when our children are young and remembering-- is to keep a journal. So I thought I would share an example out of mine. Remember Daniel is almost 17 now - this account was when he was five. Shared memories are a form of validation -- a shared experience.
    But what I had....was validation..it wasn't my imagination, or wishful thinking or trying to remember. It was all there ........in black and white. My two cents??? Keep a journal!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

2. Tamera

Tamera Senior Registered

Thank You for sharing, Deborah! I love reading your posts!!! Again, as I said in the other thread, I am so happy that your sister came back to you as your son!

Please continue to share!!

Tammy

------------------
    Seeking Truth
    Gaining Knowledge

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator Emeritus

Hi Deborah

I love this memory...and such validification along with the initial shock...LOL

And probably the best bit of advice ever...ALWAYS keep a journal...it's well worth it.

4. angel4ever

angel4ever New Member

I think your memory was pretty cool.The thing I liked the most is when you said your son could've been a girl. Of all the cases I've read online or in books no one has ever talked about being the opposite gender, exept my grandmom. Once she told me she could've been Napoleon in a past life.I am just an 11 yo kid. My parents don't really believe in this stuff, and it was my grandmom who told me about it.

------------------
    angel4ever

5. Deborah

HI,

I did some work once with my own son and the vibration of Tibetan Bells which helps to open up the Chakra’s --it's amazing - This was in 1994---

Funny thing was that I could see at this point how our relationship was similar to my life when he was Alishia, my little sister some 100 years later. He got me in trouble then too! Meditating with our children can bring unseen gifts, for both the parent and the child.

Just thought I would share.

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

Lifes experiences weave a tapestry of knowledge

6. Kelly

Hi Deborah

So glad you did share...I think it's really important for parents to realise that they can share in such a peaceful and intimate way with their children, through meditation and shared experiences.

------------------
    Lots of Love
    Kelly

7. argentelunae

argentelunae Senior Registered

Hi Deborah, and welcome back! :)

That was a incredibley beautiful and touching story you related of both you and Daniel.

It is such a deep,heart-warming and wondrous feeling when we recieve these confirmations from our children.

Argente

8. ArizonaOne

ArizonaOne Senior Registered

Greetings all, truly enjoyed hearing about your experience Deborah! Where can one get 'Tibetan Bell' music? I haven't checked at Barnes and Noble, but it is easy to find such tunes? You have inspired me to do this with my own five year old son that has been sharing his 'wisdom' with me since he could speak. It is because of his words that the jury is no longer out for me when it comes to reincarnation. Out of the mouth of babes as they say... I have been in awe to say the least, and I feel so blessed....

Thanks again for sharing..

------------------
    ~*~Namaste~*~

9. Deborah

Thank you for the welcome back argentelunae!
    I just love it when children speak from their heart. There seems to be no question in their minds on "is it real or not?"

HI ArizonaOne,

The best CD I know of is by William Buhlman called "OM" OM CD link

My older Tibetan Bells tape I found at a New Age store in Berkeley. Most New Age stores carry them.

I would love to hear about your experience with your child. Shared Experiences bring a whole new meaning to past life memories.

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

10. argentelunae

argentelunae Senior Registered

Dear Deborah,

You are so right about children speaking from their hearts.....It is without fear or hindrance of any kind.

I haven't as yet experianced any shared dreams with my 2 childen. However, I've long since realized that both of my children have been in my life many times over in the past. They know and understand my views on reincarnation, and have been exploring this concept on their own when they feel the time is right for them. I don't care to push my daughters' in remembering anything, I figure it'll happen when the time is right.

Well, apparently one day the timing was, rather interesting.....or synchronicitous. We were all heading out the door to grab a bit for dinner. My 17 y.o. and I were talking, but I looked at her and said we needed to get going, but we can still talk in the car. My daughter smiled at me, and simply said, "Aye da. I'm moving, don't get yer knickers in a twist"...I might add that she said this in a very strong Irish lilt. Without realizing it, my daughter had just confirmed to me that she was indeed my son in a life in Ole Erin. Something I had recognized quite a while ago, but also knew she had to remember this on her own. As for my younger daughter......she is just starting to come into her own, and in her own way is realizing our connection to each other.

Argente

11. Deborah

Hiya Argente,

I really enjoy your posts. Muchly appreciated.

You know.....a lot of children forget or stop having past life memories as they grow older. But as you have just illustrated, small glimpses and often full memories do come to teenagers too.

My daughter was 17 when she had a waking vision of her last life in the hay day of the early 1970's. And my oldest daughter was 16 when she woke from a dream and reached down to adjust her leg braces. She doesn't wear braces this life and in her memory she thought she had short cropped black hair. Her hair this life is long and light brown.

I think it is so wonderful that you are so open with your kids. Way to go mom.

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

12. ArizonaOne

ArizonaOne Senior Registered

Thanks for the info on the CD Deborah - I will definitely give it a try.

My son is going to turn 6 this Summer. One of the first things he said to me about God was at 4 years of age ...."Mom, do you know that God lives inside of us, God is everywhere, and God just wants us to love each other?" I really started engaging in these conversations with him when he told me he remembers being with God and choosing me to be his mom. (Choosing parents, a hallmark of reincarnation, right?) I wish I could consciously remember shared past experiences with him but I haven't ~yet!

However, I did experience pre-birth communication with him in that I had visions of his existence, and saw the little boy he is today - immediately after I met his father and three years BEFORE he was born. That to me was amazing! Explains why I felt so calm and at peace when I became pregnant with him even though I never wanted to (and didn't) marry his father. There was overwhelming recognition between us when he was born, words cannot describe how I felt.

He has also helped me move on from a more recent pregnancy two years ago. Suffice it so say nothing about it felt right and I wanted out of the relationship before I realized I was pregnant. (This was my first serious involvement with any man since my son was born). Well, my son was the first one to tell me he wanted a little sister and she waiting for the right time. I went through every emotion known to man before I ended that pregnancy, and always felt it was the only right decision for me. Without me openly explaining all this to his four year old mind at the time (granted old Spirit) -- he has said to me many times since, "momma it's okay, you weren't supposed to be with John anyway..and I'm still going to have a little brother AND a little sister someday!" He says this with such enthusiasm and confidence, I am so touched by it. The first time he mentioned it I was amused since I've been single and dateless for going on two years now. I chuckled to him that momma is going to get married first! And then he said he's supposed to have another dad, (like he's looking forward to it!) ...even though he is very close to his natural father who I am on very friendly terms with. It just blows me away that my son is so in tune with so much without any explanation.

And lately, (this is something I want to explore) --- my son keeps talking about his 'other family' and his 'other mom' that he misses so much. He has told me they lived in California and he had six siblings. that his parents died when he was young. He has been in tears over missing his other mom, yet he always tells me he loves me so and wants to be with me 'this time.' I have encouraged him to share and assured him that his other mom is still with him, that she loves him. Which reminds me of another thing he has also always said to me -- that Love never dies. He has asked me if I knew this "that Love never dies?" and it brings tears to my eyes.

Anyway, thanks for listening, I am so relieved I can talk about this without people thinking I am crazy. I have always been openly ~spiritual not religious~ with my family and friends but reincarnation is something they usually laugh off. I just wanted to say ~THANK YOU~ for this forum!

------------------
    ~*~Namaste~*~

13. Kelly

ArizonaOne

Thank YOU The story you shared about your experiences were truly fascinating...you and your son are both very lucky to have each other - and to be able to be so "in tune" with each other - well, it is always great to read and see such bonds between parent and child. I hope you keep posting a whole lot more in this forum of ours
    ------------------
    Lots of Love
    Kelly

14. Deborah

Thank You ArizonaOne,

For sharing your experiences with your son, who is wise beyond his years. Children, through their innocence can be our greatest teachers. I know all three of mine have been, and they continue to be!

I hope your keeping a journal of the things he says now...so that someday...when he's grown, you both will be able to look back and reflect on his inner childhood knowing.
    ------------------
    Love and Light,
    Deborah

15. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

Hi everyone,

I don't have children, but the discussion here is intriguing. I recently bought a chakra (unguided) meditation CD, which has some Tibetan Bell music on it. All I can say is, WOW!! I also have a CD with Tibetan Bowl music...

Are there others here who have meditated with their children who care to share their experience?

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Susie

Everyone has a purpose in life...a unique gift or special talent to give others- Deepak Chopra

16. Deborah

Hi Susie,

My daughter is living with me now -she is 23 and my grandson - he is three. My son is 17 and lives with me and my older daughter Jennifer and grandson Christian visit a lot more now so I have a house full again.

We are planning to do a group meditation together and see what surfaces. Lucas is the one that I remembered him being my granddaughter -- his/her name was Charlene then! He is also the grandson that goes OBE at night and tells us all about it in the morning. LOLOLO

Next week sometime we hope to do it. Should be interesting. I am hoping Lucas can do 15 minutes with us..and my daughter and I will do another one together for an hour later that day. Hopefully some great validations will surface. Thanks for bringing this up!
    ------------------
    Namaste,

Deborah

I want to suggest that we consider beauty as a transformative experience -- one that awakens the unconscious, and leads us to one another.

17. Susie

Susie Dreamer-former moderator

Hi Deborah,

How exciting having a full house again! I can't wait to hear about how your group meditation goes. It's so wonderful how your children are encouraged by you in their spiritual explorations, and they share the same with their kids.

I'll be waiting for you to report back...S*S*S*S

------------------
    Love and Light,
    Susie

Everyone has a purpose in life...a unique gift or special talent to give others- Deepak Chopra

18. Deborah

OK -- We haven't done it yet but I have to share what Lucas (3 years old) said to his uncle Danny (17 years old) this evening.

Lucas said - "Oh stop it..your just being a whinny peasant."

Oh my -we are stumped. Where the heck did he get that from? Such an old term -"peasant"!!!!! LOLOL

We were all in stitches after we got over the shock.

19. Tamera

Tamera Senior Registered

Deborah,

That is funny! Is this the same Lucas that you are going to try to meditate with?

I will be anxious to see what he comes up with, if it works!
    Tammy

------------------
    Seeking Truth -Gaining Knowledge

20. Kelly

Lucas is such a wise little soul...I could listen to young children in their innocence and "play" all day...don't forget to share anything that comes up with Lucas and the meditation.