• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Soul Retrieval

BriarRose

Senior Registered
The Biography Channel has a series called "The uneXplained". Yes, spelled that way. I watched a two-part episode this morning about the Monroe Institute's Soul Retrieval Program. The featured guest was Natalie Sudman. She is the author of "Application of Impossible Things: A Near Death Experience in Iraq". She is also a mixed media artist, and a participant in the Institute's Soul Retrieval Program. She was a civilian employee of the government, working in Iraq. She was the victim of a roadside bomb explosion. Her injuries were very severe, leading to an out of body experience. She was told to re-enter her body, and do this work. She entered the LifeLine program at the Institute. Her first retrieval was of a civil war soldier named Jerry Krantz. He was blind, and wandering, lost, around a consciousness level that was not his destination. Ms. Sudman spoke to him. He talked about his wife, and dying at the battle of Shiloh. She led him to what the program calls "the reception area". Later, an independent genealogical researcher was brought in for validation. In an old diary, he found a reference to Jerry Krantz, who died at Shiloh with the 43d Illinois Regiment. A third of the men in that group died at Shiloh. The researcher was able to find modern day descendants of Jerry Krantz, who were unaware of their family history. There was independent validation of other cases. I thought I would post this here because an effort was made to validate information, and I found the program to be very well done, and of great interest.

Back