Spirit coming into me

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jeremy, Dec 3, 2019 at 1:00 PM.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

I never truly had this story answered until last night a guy mentioned reincarnation...I'm not sure. Here is my story
    First thing I remember in this life is just falling from high above the sky. Couldn't feel, only facing forward and my movement was being controlled. Came to the ground moving fast down alley then through the wall of home, down hallway then saw me....everything went black for about 10 seconds. I opened my eyes (I was like 6yrs I believe) standing infront of a mirror. Looking at my hands and my surroundings. I didn't know anyone nor my name.

I had other different experiences I will summarize them. One time got mad at little brother then when looked into his eyes a half a vision of just black and stars glowing (never happened again. Later I was looking at a screen of our solar system for awhile like I'm focused then later that night I saw what I saw floating down from the ceiling. It scared me alot even though it was pretty so I turned on light.

Any info greatly appreciated

2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to the forum.
    That's a nice description of coming to Earth. I've heard several stories, all different versions. As far as I understand there is not just 'One Way to go' but depending on the person/soul/personality/origin/ of the teller, there are different ways in how we come back to Earth and to another life.
    Some people observe possible parents for a while, others are told to go back (without choice), some people come from far away and are on their first visit on this planet, others roam around for centuries and centuries. My friend says she travelled through tubes to come here to Earth, some people feel like falling (like you), some just haven't the faintest clue.

If reincarnation is new to you, I think you should just inform yourself about this field. You can find a lot of personal stories on this forum but the internet has more places and websites for you to explore.

Good Luck!

3. Jeremy

Jeremy New Member

Thanks I will more. So far I kinda fit signs so I'm going practice self regression too. I just started meditating and told my spirit guide I'm open and give sign if can hear my call. 30 min later I hear a tap on wall and static on radio which turned off by itself