Spirit connection, is this how it works ?

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Jaimie, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi,

well, been having this meeting with a woman who say she has psychic gifts. She was at a party we were to. She used tarot cards. Claimed to come in contact with a soulmate or energy from a past life. I was new to all this. Kinda intrigued. Kinda suspicious. Kinda scared. Not knowing if I would believe in it or not.

Anyways, whilst she was at it I felt a spirit connection with the energy she was claiming to communicate with.

The only time this has happened to me before was at a funeral many years ago , where I could feel the person who had passed away. That is his energy, persona, essence and even feelings. At the end of the funeral I felt as if I was stroke on my hair, as if he this way said goodbye. I later questioned if my brain, out of grief and the stressful situation, had made all that up. And I am still not sure what to think of it.

So ever since this woman had her reading I have now and then felt this spirit connection. I have not seen, heard anything, felt any physical touch. But it does in a way seem very real, close, connected through thoughts, somehow, through the mind. Hard to explain. So sorry if I come off as crazy, right now, trying to explain it.

In past life I have experienced having a natural close connection to that person, and this person had an ability to read me like no other, I loved other people very much but we lacked this kind of connection that I remember us having. And it wasn't just a good thing we had this connection either, there was much pain involved as well, for both him and I, and one felt almost half after the split and when death arrived.

I wonder if anyone here has felt that kind of spirit connection after a reading. Is it real ? Perhaps hard to say. Will it go away ?

She said the spirit had trouble letting go, was stubborn, but once he did he came to a place where the colors were more bright and beautiful and feeling happy, so that's good, but I wonder if this spirit sticking around for that long before going to the light could have made for his energy to not yet have died out in the realm that this spirit was in, and that it is this energy that I feel now and then?

It does sound crazy, I know, but I not only feel this energy, I feel how this energy feels for me. Because it is only good emotions, tenderness, it does not alarm me, but I mean, this isn't normal, is it ? Should it be like this after a reading ?

Do anyone wish to enlighten me, please do ? I would love to hear other's experiences too :)

Thanks very much for reading all this.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Li-la likes this.
  2. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Jaimie!

I know what you mean when you describe this connection and have felt it too in my life with a soulmate, to think of it several, but these had then died. For a period of time after much meditation I had become more open and could then only for short time feel the same with spirits that I had no soul connection to. To me you don't come off as crazy. I'm sorry for the pain you have experienced before with him. If he came to a heaven-realm the way you describe it means he finally let go of what ever it now was that kept him earth-bound, meaning he must have also let go of the pain, the "badness", and it means he has light and love in his heart. I think his spirit is around you, perhaps not all the time, as spirits can be very busy too with other things, but that he either is careful not to frighten you with sounds, showing himself, sending scents, or it is you who is open in one way mentally, but closed in other ways, but I do remember you having written before that during meditation you felt someone stroking your hair, so that means if he was reaching out to you physically you would have felt it. Was he much for physical touch when he was alive? I suspect it is "Jimmy" you are feeling this connection with? If it is it could explain why you have so easily had access to past life memories of him, considering he is so willing to come in contact with you during and after you saw the medium, and why too it was him, and no other (perhaps there were others, only you did not write about it?) that came forward. Is he a type that claim his space? I'm thinking he is, no offense I hope, considering too that medium often get a lot of spirits wanting to come forward. If there was something unpleasant that came up or was a verification to you during your meeting with the medium to have caused you pain in any way this too could be a reason why he is sticking around, and is trying to send you his love.

Best Wishes

Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  3. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi, thanks for writing to me, Li La !

it is only mental soul connection I feel, still nothing else has happened, and I don't feel it all the time, but it was more intense at first.

I am experiencing a more mental tiredness too, but I don't know if it is because my mind is working through everything.

Yeah, true, it is Jimmy that she thought came through only she never said his name. Not many people know what I remembered in one of my past life memories of him. That he was tired. That he just had had the flu or something. That he was overworked. She said this too, she said he was so tired and he had not listened to those who told him to slow things down. And typically, he wasn't looking out for himself like he should have, which is sad.

Yes, perhaps you are right -- perhaps this is why I have gotten all those memories of him, then again considering that one should be reborn within a 10 year period, I think I have read that at least somewhere, it is an enigma to me why he then has not been reborn, I mean if it is his spirit that has made this mental spirit connection with me.

Yes, I have had that a few times, someone stroking my hair or holding my hand etc. It is sweet when it happens and I have never been alarmed by it.

Well, how should I put this ... first of all I almost always confuse him with the man I remembered in another past life, from the 1920's, and if I have found the right 1920's guy, then his name was William. So William and Jimmy are to me the same type of person, physically speaking, lots of likeness there, and also in some ways as far as their personality went.

With both William and Jimmy there was a type of dignity when we were in public, holding my hand, they were attentive. In private, though, we were both more relaxed and there was more touching then, and us being almost like 2 kids goofing around too, and tickling and so on. Carrying me on his back. Both William and Jimmy wanted to be close and were fiddling about with hands on my shoulders, or hands around my waist etc.
    If he really wanted to, yes, but other times he was introvert and did not like attention. I think it was more others that sort of gave him the space. He was very stubborn so if he wanted to I am sure he could elbow his way forward but it could also be because he was liked by others that they led him forward too.

Well, yes, there was, in a way. It is not the first time I have felt it, though, but then it was more an issue of me being female, heterosexual, and living in a heterosexual relationship, only my man could switch in his energy or people would think his sensitivity was a sign for him being homosexual ( more so than bisexual ). Men that were into my man had different behaviors when approaching then if they had been women. Because he was tolerant to all kinds of people no matter age, background, rich or poor, sexual orientation ( he gave me the impression he only wanted people to be themselves. It was when people were fake or tried to be superior that he could not stand ) he had friends within the art and showbiz world that were homosexual. He was someone who would never think of taking distance from someone if other people thought that person was odd or something. I don't think it was so much jealousy, from me, not the kind I refer to when I think of jealousy. Then again I am not apparently an easily triggered person to feel jealous. I know my husband in this life though is ( this is gonna sound as if I brag, but I don't ) very handsome, without effort. People give him looks every day. I have lived with him for so long that I am just use to it. When I come to think of it I can't remember a single time when he has made me feel insecure, jealous about him. And it wasn't that Jimmy had a different attitude than what my husband has, I would say they were/are both all-or-nothing-type of guys in a relationship with me. It was not as if I caught Jimmy flirting with someone else, another male. Not that I can remember, at least. I think my insecurity about this goes further back, into another past life as I think I came into the same situation. I'm still trying to work myself through it. The bottom line is that the part of him that was homosexual (OK bisexual) was like a stranger to me, I did not know who that was. He would not show myself this way to me. His energy was not this way with me. This was why I was surprised when I first recognized who he was during the reading, and then this soft energy came through and I thought My God, he is gay. He is most definitely gay kinda. . Then it changed and became like a father to his daughter, and then again like the "grounded", more masculine energy I was used to feeling with him in my past life memories. Then it stayed like that throughout the reading. And this is still the energy I am feeling when I feel the spirit connection, it has not returned to the soft type of energy I first felt. But I understand that that is a natural part of his spirit, just like other energies that he has. And that this make him complete. Anyways, I think I have an unsorted old pain from past life experiences, feeling as if I am not enough, suspecting something. It is a hurt I can't describe, that I don't think others will understand, especially not in this modern day.

Thank you, it is a nice thought he is doing this to show he cares, but I am still like mentally blocking that from accessing. But I think it has to do with how I feel right now. Old emotions from past lives that is about depression. first thing you do then is that one rejects love, not thinking one is worth it. So right now I am feeling that, and hurt, but have to remind myself I have my life now, and all of that was yesterday, . and isn't real anymore, I am not in that type of marriage or relationship anymore where I have been exposed to this.

/Jaimie

Li-la likes this.
  4. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi, Jaimie! I just want to check to see if you are alright. Do you still feel connected to him after your meeting with the medium? Is he still around, you think?

Best Wishes
    Li La

Jaimie likes this.
  5. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Li La ! I think I have lost the connection. I still wondered what on earth happened, if it was real or imagination. The more time that pass the more unreal it seems, but maybe this is because my left brain has the upper hand right now. Thank you, that is so kind of you to care this way, I feel better, have distance to it and try to think of all the good memories instead.

/Jaimie

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020 at 12:23 AM
  6. Li-la

Li-la Senior Member

Hi Jaimie!

What happened to you was very special. I don't think you made it up!!! Especially as you felt the energy the way you tell it. It first so soft, that you feel as "female energy" or a father's love for a little girl BEFORE the medium had trouble finding the words to tell you these feelings. So his energy was at that time felt by you BOTH. To you even the "female energy" was a surprise because this is not part of the energy he had with you in your memories. But you recognized the father's love, right? And then he changed again to an energy that is most recognized to you in your past life, the one you felt is "grounded".

For his connection to you with the mind to then stay for a while is natural, now that you two found the spirit connection, which is BEAUTIFUL. EMBRACE IT! STOP REJECTING HIS LOVE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON*T THINK YOU DESERVE IT. YOU DO DESERVE IT OR HE WOULD NOT HAVE IT FOR YOU!

There are rules on the other side, one can not create or move things to frighten someone. He knew this.When energies do those things it is to prove they are around out of desperation or if bad energies to eat up the fear it is given.

I also think you have some sort of strong wall around you, you write before you can have a temper. The feel you have this and won't approach you because of this.

How was he in life, did he wish to frighten you ? Or if this happened was it not what he wanted? (My feeling says the last one)

He belong to the higher realms, paradise, he does this because of where his soul is grown at. Good, good guy.

Sorry for the tough love "talk"...

Best Wishes

Li La

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 12:36 AM
    KenJ and Jaimie like this.
  7. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Hi Li La ! You are right that was totally before she started talking about the soft energy etc. Even though it has happened to me it still feels unreal, but you're right sometimes one just have to let go of these thoughts and allow one self to feel the experience, believe in it.

The way I remember things is that we had a special connection in life that we could not explain. It was there from the start. I do think we both were amazed at it, still it did feel as if we had been a couple much longer than we actually had. As if we had done this thing before. Sadly we, or I were at least, more emotional too when things got wrong between us, so much that my pain and confusion made me put up walls and wish to run away. I think I am allergic to when ever someone try to be superior to someone else. I did feel vulnerable when telling him I suspected I could be pregnant. I knew in my heart I had not planned this. Of course. It was about my integrity. So when he tried to pressure me to marry him on his terms, on how, when to do it there was NO compromise from him. It was not an equal discussion. I was inferior in my new situation than he was, he was in a superior situation. Those days no DNA around. A guy could say it wasn't his. I would be the one with the social shame during pregnancy and when the baby was born the poor baby would inherit this disgrace. When he told me "... you're on your own then" something happened inside of me. He would also say "let's just forget about it", but this is something I think he use to say now and then, when he wanted to move on from an argument, fight, misunderstanding. But all along it all felt like his rules. That is when my pride stepped into the picture and I wanted to prove to him I had planned this to get him to marry me. If we had not had the experience from before when he did not want to marry me when I asked him to ( and from there on making me inferior and he superior, even if we pretended we were like before ) I don't think the new situation with the new pregnancy would have so easily gone wrong. Then I think I made him somehow think I was no longer pregnant or that it was false alarm , and he wanted to continue like we had done before, being this secret couple where other people viewed us as 2 singles. It was nightmarish. I couldn't stay. I don't think we could really talk and sort things out. Had I been older and wiser I am sure I would have been more in charge of my own life and that I would have handled it differently.

I don't think he ever meant to frighten me. I think he worked very hard not to. I remember me screaming, shouting at him because well, I had a temper, and I could see him trying to restrain himself, but one time shouting back but even then I could still hear a kindness in his voice. In my memories he seemed to have the image of himself that he was "bad" and that his temper was "bad", but to me it wasn't bad. I remember feeling confused, really wondering who on earth had made him believe his temper was bad. He would do a typical gesture when trying to restrain himself and that was that when he got mad he automatically would make a fist of his hand or two hands, I don't think he thought of that or thought that it could be see as a warning sign of someone becoming violent, like a threat. He did frighten me once that I remember, but I don't think it was his intention to do so. When he later looked me up my shoulders went up automatically. And I just looked at him. I could see then by looking at him, looking at me, how sad he was as he realized I was frighten.

It could be that am not receptive really or that he deliberately has not broken any rules and tried to reach out more than mentally.

thank you for your supportive words. I do think this is true for many humans though that we can feel love for someone but perhaps not as easily accept being loved ourselves. I don't know why that is.

Yes I am not surprised he is a good guy who belong in Paradise :)

/Jaimie