Spirit Guide Communication

Discussion in 'Parapsychology' started by RCDforum, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RCDforum

RCDforum New Member

Hi everyone. I think that a loved one who has passed away has become one of my spirit guides. I believe he has tried to contact me on a psychic level, but my grief is getting in my way. :( Is anyone here able to do spirit guide readings? I wish I could confirm that I am seeing, hearing, and otherwise perceiving him correctly, but I just can't be sure without some type of external confirmation. If anyone receives a message or sign they could relay, I would gladly receive it with all due consideration - you may be helping more than you know. Thank you very much.

SymphonyofDreams likes this.
  2. fireflydancing

fireflydancing just a fly in the sky Staff Member Super Moderator

Hi RCDforum,

Welcome to the forum! I am sorry for your loss. Grieving is important in order to find peace with the new situation. We don't do readings here because that is against the forum policy. But we can help you with sharing our own experiences.
    I think it is not necessary to find external confirmation. When you and a loved one get in contact on a psychic level, you're the utmost only one who has authority to evaluate this contact. If you are convinced that this person communicated with you, then this becomes part of your own personal reality. It doesn't matter what other people think and there is no obligation to prove anything to anybody. Just cherish this contact and maybe there will be more to follow. Usually, we don't talk in the open about our personal experiences with spirits involved. But it does happen frequently to all kinds of people. So you're not weird, just choose wisely the people you share your experiences with if you don't want to get hurt or ridiculed by skeptics. (Btw, even skeptics can experience spirit contact, they just push it away or deny it, mostly because of fear).

Would you mind sharing with us some of your experiences? I think a lot of people will be interested to hear on this forum. We won't be able to give you 'confirmation' but we can compare and discuss your experiences with our own (so we all learn).

KenJ likes this.