Spiritual experiences - Out on a Leash

Discussion in 'Animal reincarnation and spiritual experiences' started by Deborah, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Deborah

Deborah Executive Director Staff Member

Shirley Mclean's book about her dog Terry is a great example for spiritual experiences with your pet. A Dog's Purpose and Shirley's book - can help us start this new section. You CAN talk about spiritual experiences with yourr animals and even reincarnation - when the pet comes back.

[​IMG]

Anyone read this book? have experiences like hers? Want to share?

2. KenJ

KenJ Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

I have not read that particular book, but I have read Ricochet by Judy Fridono and several of Bruce Cameron's books. My first experience with unconditional love was my first dog, a beagle. My sister, who was nine years older told me that the first time she experienced unconditional love was from our mother's father, a man I scarcely knew, neither of us felt it from our parents. Since then, I've been fortunate in having that love from about half a dozen other dogs so the reading of books like Ricochet, A Dog's Journey, and A Dog's Purpose match my experiences and bring memories that I cherish. It is amazing to me how much love can come from a small dog, my current "best friend" weighs about nine pounds where as the prior one was about seven or eight times bigger. I've often wondered if their spirits were from a shared source since the feelings are so similar.

fireflydancing likes this.