Stillbirth and Meeting with a "Judge"

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by Kristin79, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Kristin79

Kristin79 Member

A few years ago I had two PLR sessions. The first was pretty standard and absolutely incredible. The second was a little more confusing. During one of my regressions, I was birthed. At first I didn't realize what was happening, why everything was dark and why it felt as if I was being compressed every couple of seconds. Then I saw the bright lights and my parents (in that life) and knew I was in a hospital. I died right there either moments afterbirth or maybe during the delivery. Either way, I have not been able to find anyone with a similar experience and wondering if anyone else here has heard of this.
    During the same PLR, I met what I described at the time as a "Judge". I'll spare you the details, but he told me some things about lives in general, some things about my life that I should focus on, and some things about where I am headed in the afterlife. Again, I am really interested to connect with anyone who has had a similar experience! Or thoughts on who I might've encountered (I do NOT believe it was my guide, based on other things that happened during the PLR). (FYI all of the lifetimes I experienced during that regression were examples of something the "Judge" had to tell me)
    Thoughts? Thanks!

2. Eva1942

Eva1942 A Walking Enigma..

I haven’t had any experiences like yours (that I am aware of) but I have read that some souls just need to experience the ‘birthing’ stage and being born and then that is it. That they choose to leave soon after.

This is quite interesting in itself, as it may explain the high rates of stillborn babies. Of course IMO.

What I do have is memory of is a ‘Spiritual High Command’ type of setting which could be almost like your ‘Judge’ you describe. It wasn’t a bad thing, it was more or less to obtain permission to return from Spirit (I wasn’t quite ready, so had to obtain permission to return before I was ready and have the necessary Spiritual agreements in place with my guides).

If you don’t believe it was your guide you saw them perhaps it was one of the Spiritual High Command that I mention? I have read a few stories of people who mention spiritual people like this too...

Eva x

3. Kristin79

Kristin79 Member

Yes... the Spiritual High Command was kind of what I was thinking. I don’t know why I referred to him as judge during the regression... he didn’t seem like he was judging me. Something he told me really stood out and it has taken me a long time to figure it out. He said that ‘not every life is important’.... and that I should ‘learn to detach myself’. Which in itself sounds depressing... but I don’t think it was meant that way. I feel like experiencing the stillbirth was an example of this. It wasn’t important to MY soul’s growth, but probably other people’s. It’s good that I’m an optimist in this lifetime, or else I might not have taken that message too well!
    I guess over the past few years, all of it has lingered in the background and has left me with a lot of questions about this Higher Being. Is each soul group assigned one? Is this a position that our souls can advance to? During the regression, I felt this need to move forward toward this Judge and my guide was trying to not let me.... like there was a door he wouldn’t let me open. I persisted, and my guide seemingly gave up and left the ‘room’. It just all seems odd and I figured if I wrote about it here, maybe someone would have insight that I hadn’t thought about!
    Thank you for your response!!

Eva1942 likes this.
  4. KenJ

KenJ Assistant Archivist and Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Perhaps some of our physical experienses, lives, are to simply to be enjoyed rather than to resolve issues, or learn to be more spiritual.

SeaAndSky likes this.
  5. Eva1942

Perhaps it was important for your ‘parents’ in that life to experience that? For their souls growth?

Eva x

6. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

I wear on the inside scars from having miscarried in past lives and very late one in this one, so close to have it saved. I know one is suppose to grow from pain but to have this happen over and over again is just...I don't have a name for it. I can only hope the little ones did not suffer when they died. For me it was life long missing my baby, and not a day goes back when I still think of the baby I lost even if it was years ago, my husband, though was a little surprised when I told him recently I still thought of the baby every day, as he is in another stage of this, still I have been very blessed to have my daughter, I don't know if pain make you look for answers in the spirit world, at least it did for me, maybe as a woman carrying the baby one feels more helpless and more responsible when these tragedies occur, for me it was the worst feeling in the world. I had self hatred against my body after, against why I would go on living and not the baby. When I die the first spirit I will go and look for will be my little baby that I could not save no matter what I did (I use to think then what good am I?).

Jaimie

7. Eva1942

Interesting you mention this. In my WWII lifetime I had an abortion and a miscarriage. The main question after my miscarriage was “Did they not want to be quarter Jewish?” I was very disappointed as I had one successful pregnancy, though with life threatening birth complications and I did everything possible to keep the baby (would have been my third).

With my abortion, I felt like I had saved my expecting baby from the danger of persecution for being quarter Jewish. The self hate thoughts came too, I hated myself for even considering killing a life that we had created.

I think that we always long for those babies, because they were ours inside of us. We carried them for a short while. I longed for my babies I lost in WWII and it wasn’t until I asked one of my guides if I could visit or watch where they were now that I felt at peace.

In this lifetime, I had a very early miscarriage less than 5 weeks (but still... a foetus is still a baby). I knew what was happening. Surpringly I didn’t cry, I just went outside and raged a bit. I felt sad but that was it. Sometimes I wonder what it was that it was teaching me.

Eva x

SeaAndSky and Jaimie like this.
  8. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Eva, I am so sorry this happened to you. You have all my compassion.

/Jaimie

9. Kristin79

Kristin79 Member

Jaimie, I have not experienced the loss of my own child in this life, but for whatever it is worth (if it's worth anything), during my stillborn past life, I didn't feel any physical or emotional pain. You have my sincerest sympathy.

Jaimie and SeaAndSky like this.
  10. Kristin79

Kristin79 Member

That is what I have come to believe he meant. In that regression I was also shown a lifetime in which I felt at my death that my life had been a waste. I think that he was also reassuring me that not every life is meant to resolve issues (as you stated).
    The suggestion to detach was interesting.... I have since learned to not feel so responsible for, and worry about, other people's choices and actions. I'm not sure if this is what he meant, but it's been working out great for me!

Thank you all for your replies.

fireflydancing and SeaAndSky like this.
  11. BellonaStrandt

BellonaStrandt Third Reich Doge

So I guess after some discussion, you’re now aware of the perspectives of both the baby and the mother in a stillbirth but you haven’t exactly discussed the perspective of the father so I might as well add on.

The first stillbirth I experienced in my most recent life(I was male) was when I was 15 years old. Yes, you read that right. As an adolescent, I did have a high libido and I was apparently pretty fertile too, more fertile than I desired. I ended up impregnating my ex-girlfriend and when she announced the news to me, I cried...tears of fear and sadness. I was only in high school, do you think that I was capable of looking after someone when I didn’t even know how to take care of myself? Not only that but my father would’ve killed me if he found out so I highly encouraged my ex to abort the baby(abortion was actually illegal back then) and if not, I would renounce my rights as its father and have nothing to do with it because I didn’t want the responsibilities. When she did secretly abort the baby, I was relieved and glad but in the end, our relationship didn’t work out.

The second one was a miscarriage and purely unintentional. By this time, I was barely 20. My wife and I were also newlyweds and I guess we got too playful during our honeymoon. I was more flustered than happy when she announced her pregnancy to me because I felt ill-prepared, even though I was stable financially. When the baby got miscarried, I felt no emotions. I wasn’t happy but I wasn’t upset either. I just said something along the lines of ‘Oh well, I guess we’re not meant to be parents yet. Maybe we can wait until the war ends.’ This happened when WWII barely started. I didn’t feel any connections with the baby yet. Normally, it would take me a few months to actually feel something for my unborn children. If they died before I form emotional connections with them, then I wouldn’t feel anything for them at all. They came from my sperm, yes, but it’s not like they grew in my body anyway.

I only started to want children when I was around 28-29. This wasn’t a stillbirth, thankfully, but I was actually upset when my wife didn’t tell me that our first son, who would survive to adulthood, was born. I was unfortunately overseas during that time. I couldn’t believe that I missed it. This is just proof that I wasn’t always so heartless towards my children. I was just older, more stable and most importantly, more mature.

I think how a man would feel towards stillbirths would vary depending on their circumstances but for me, they weren’t really upsetting at all. Maybe they would be painful to others, though. However, what we all have in common is that usually, it would take more time for us to develop feelings towards our children compared to a woman, though the time can be pretty short sometimes and may take just minutes, if not seconds(though it was months for me). For a woman, I think it’s more immediate since the baby is growing inside them.

12. Jaimie

Jaimie Senior Member

Thank you very much, it does mean a lot to me, I have always wondered. Thank you.