Strange feelings about anne frank

Discussion in 'Reincarnation Questions' started by marius stokka, Sep 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. marius stokka

marius stokka New Member

Hey, i most of my life known about anne frank but i now recently started reading her diary and have started researching it, now for 3-4 days she have been on my mind 24/7 and i have a very weird, sad feeling and would really like to meet her. Each time i see a picture of her i just get a intense unexplainable depressed feeling and i can’t stop researching/thinking. No one i have spoken to understands my feeling about this and it’s very hard for me to explain. I also found out that my birthday is exactly one month later than anne, mine is 12th july and her is 12th june. Also do i look like hello silberberg (anne’s friend)?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    WhiteRose likes this.
  2. briski

briski Senior Registered

Maybe you are her reincarnated friend?

You may find this clip interesting

marius stokka likes this.
  3. marius stokka

marius stokka New Member

I’ll take a look at that video, i find this very interesting

briski likes this.
  4. briski

briski Senior Registered

I think there are plenty of other youtube clips on her also- quite a famous case

5. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

First, welcome to the forum!

Second, I can understand your confusion. For years, I have felt a strong connection with Judaism and the Holocaust. I took it, initially, as a simple case of inflated empathy. I was simply touched to a state of reverence by the stories. But, it has long felt too strong to be a mere case of empathy. When I started looking at PLs, I had wanted to believe I had some connection to WWII France. Then, the Holocaust came to mind, all of its own accord. Something just clicked and told me to tug at that particular thread. I didn't want to. I didn't want to be a Holocaust victim, but the visions and emotions I was experiencing led me to believe that it was the right course for me to follow. I even tried placing myself across the Atlantic, in a lovely safe family structure far removed from the atrocities in Europe, but I was soon pulled back. I was a victim of the Holocaust, and Belsen like Anne (though, I don't think I encountered her there).

While there does appear to be something of a resemblance between yourself and Helmuth, he passed away in 2015, making it rather unlikely that you were him. There was another boy in Anne's life, however, whom it is said she cared deeply for. Lutz Peter "Petel" Schiff.

"He was three years older than Anne and they had, according to Anne, been "inseparable" during the summer of 1940, when Anne turned 11." - Wikipedia page on the List of People Associated with Anne Frank
    He was also a prisoner at Bergen-Belsen, though he was transferred to Auschwitz before Anne arrived at Belsen. So, there is a possibility that you were him in a previous life. I'm trying to give as little detail about him, so not to sway your imagination too much (as my own research has with mine oftentimes). I will add a picture of Schiff below. It appears to be the only one to have gone public.

[​IMG]

WhiteRose, marius stokka and briski like this.
  6. marius stokka

marius stokka New Member

i just read in the diary and she wrote about this peter, it was really weird because she wrote about his symptoms and that he was such a hypochondriac! I got hypochondria when i was 15 (around the same age as he was at that time in the book) and just everything about hes personality etc seems to connect to mine

7. briski

briski Senior Registered

Maybe do a regression like below

WhiteRose likes this.
  8. yvettebruneau

yvettebruneau Senior Member

I second trying Brian Weiss' session. It's a great place to start with regressions, as it's the first one I did.

9. marius stokka

marius stokka New Member

What is a regression?

10. briski

briski Senior Registered

Allows you to recall previous lives. In its simplest term. No harm in trying to see if you do have a connection. Just do everything like it says in that clip

11. briski

briski Senior Registered

Did you try the regression?